Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 05:46 am
@spendius,
I'm sure he'll be terribly disappointed to hear that.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 07:31 am
@izzythepush,
Wink Mr. Green
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 07:56 am
@spendius,
Good thing I don't care about that....And don't care if they consider me twee or not...Cause I believe they are savages to do dogging...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:22 am
@spendius,
I think it is both funny, and hypocritical...For you to argue for the church, and argue for abortion and such...and then try to tell me that I should consider what public gangbangers think of me saying what I have...

But that is part of the problem (to me) in being an atheist who embraces the Church...
spendius

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:43 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hey Spade--I am the only A2Ker I am aware of who has made a long standing and consistent argument against abortion without any recourse to religious dogma. And provoked a blitz of down thumbs for my pains.

And I also made no value judgments about dogging. I merely surmised what seasoned doggers would say about your post.

You are getting ahead of yourself.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:50 am
@spendius,
OK, Well if you have argued for the church about abortion and such...Why do you think either one of us should consider what seasonal doggers have to say?
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
OK, Well if you have argued for the church about abortion and such...

Are you even reading what Spendius is saying???????
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yes mate...I am trying to show him how futile his position is to back the church, but not fully embace everything about it, cause it is just empty words...

I don't even feel like explaining how I feel about abortion, or what he may think about dogging...
spendius

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
OK, Well if you have argued for the church about abortion and such...Why do you think either one of us should consider what seasonal doggers have to say?

I have not argued "for the Church" regarding abortion. Not once. I have argued as counsel for unborn babies. They are certainly in need of somebody to do and they can't do it for themselves.

Just as Ovid did before ever there was a Church.

I was only having a laugh in thinking out loud what doggers would say about your post. Or any libertine. It was homosexuals who started the dogging craze.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So it is almost 12 am around the world and is 12/21/12?

What did the Mayans say the world would do at the beginning of the end? So everyone can see it is bogus...So no one has to worry anymore...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I don't even feel like explaining how I feel about abortion,

Why not?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:28 am
@spendius,
OK, fair enough mate...Sorry if I misconstuded your position...I have to say my opinion is different than yours about abortion...And I embrace the Church, and the religion that comes with it...And I don't care what doggers would have to say about my views....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:30 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Why not?

Don't know...Just don't feel like discussing it...

But I have said a bunch of what I think in the atheists, you life is pointless thread, when Frank and you were talking about it...
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5200926)
Yes mate...I am trying to show him how futile his position is to back the church, but not fully embace everything about it, cause it is just empty words...

I don't even feel like explaining how I feel about abortion, or what he may think about dogging...

Either you have not been reading what he has been writing...or you do not understand what he is saying.
spendius

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But I have said a bunch of what I think in the atheists, you life is pointless thread, when Frank and you were talking about it...

And in all that where did I bring the Church in?

You needn't answer because I didn't.
spendius

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:46 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.I have to say my opinion is different than yours about abortion

So you support abortion then?

Quote:
.And I embrace the Church, and the religion that comes with it.

Oh no you don't. You support chosen aspects of the Church. The ultimate heresy.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
What do you think I didn't understand?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 09:57 am
@spendius,
I may not need to answer but I will....

I did apologize for misrepresenting your position, correct?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:00 am
@spendius,
Mate you not one to talk about heresay when you say you back the church...But do not embrace the one and most important thing about it that makes embracing it worth anything...

I do not agree with everything that it says...But it is not because of hearsay...Or personal choices...It is because I do not think that everything it has a stance on is black and white...Like it claims...And I think God is more compassionate than people claim he is...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:04 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What do you think I didn't understand?

I don't think you understand Spendius' position...or how it is (or is not) related to religion.

Not at all.