Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:09 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Wow, Your very pretty! Wink Cool Your fiance is a lucky man!! Wink Wink Wink Cool 2 Cents

See you later today Found, and all!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I'm glad you like the picture, it took a while to find one that wasn't sacriligious. And yes, Found Soul is a cracker.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:19 am
@izzythepush,
Just realised my vernacular may sound a bit different outside the UK. I meant cracker as in gorgeous.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Happy Birthday, SpadeMaster. May there be many more.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I have a perfectly great reason why Birthdays are a good thing....

It means you are one year closer toward being with God, and in Heaven.

That's an argument for knocking yourself off.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:51 am
@izzythepush,
In US vernacular, "cracker" is a pejorative

Happy Birthday Spade.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:57 am
@farmerman,
I realised that after I posted it, which is why I added a second post.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 04:02 am
@izzythepush,
Two countries separated by a common language
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 05:56 am
@spendius,
No hun it means his love for his God.....

It's his party ... Smile
igm

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 06:06 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Happy Birthday!!!!

http://elev8.com/files/2009/07/handswhitemaking-peace-sign.jpg

Have a great one...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 06:20 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
No hun it means his love for his God.....

True love of God is characterised by humility, my dear. Spade does not exhibit many signs of humility as far as I can see. He has chosen "master" in his username for a start and now he's making a grotesque fuss over his birfday.

One assumes approval of that is associated with approval of a similar fuss being made over the birfday of those doing the approving. It is well known that approval of someone one agrees with is self praise.

Asserted love of God is anything anybody wishes it to be. Without the humility such statements are aggressive.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 07:44 am
@spendius,
Quote:

LOL when I was a tiny child I once told my mother that I could not wait to die and go to heaven.

I was always good at tracing down the logic tree and getting to the logical results.

spendius

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 08:18 am
@BillRM,
And it took Spade until he is 30.

And considering how intelligent Spade is it is quite a compliment to yourself Bill.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 08:25 am
@spendius,
Bill's a master at blowing his own trumpet.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 11:25 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

While I read through all of your puke, I came across this and thought I'd chime in. Smile
We are closer to the revealing of God and Heaven, whether it be your birthday or not. Very Happy
You have only one birthday to be concerned about, it lies just ahead. Wink
The future is the past of the present UR now. Shocked
We are to experience all we have done, when PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE all become ONE>>> Cool
spendius

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 11:30 am
@farmerman,
I noticed fm, as I assume a number of viewers have also, the unsurprising fact that you have not bothered responding to my post #4,962,537 of April 22, 2012 @ 02:03 A2K time, which was a reply to your post.

So I thought I would be predictable again and come back to the matter in the hope that you will provide a definitive opinion of your position.

It is a cliche in legal circles, often expressed in an aloof tone, that the problem with a free country is preventing people doing what they want to do.

It was indeed expressed today by Lord Justice Leveson during today's hearing. A must see for all who support proper forensic peer-reviewing.

A little earlier counsel for the enquiry had opined that "self regulation is better than statutory regulation" to see if the witness agreed. Which he did.

What the Christian religion does is provide a case for self regulation in the matter of sexual behaviour. The fact that it is increasingly ineffective is not an argument for doing without it entirely. Nor actually is pointing to and emphasising the methods thought best to achieve the goal of self regulation.

The conundrum persists. If we do without it is there to be no regulation or is their to be statutory regulation? There are only three possibilities.

Which do you choose?
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 11:56 am
@voiceindarkness,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

While I read through all of your puke, I came across this and thought I'd chime in. Smile
We are closer to the revealing of God and Heaven, whether it be your birthday or not. Very Happy
You have only one birthday to be concerned about, it lies just ahead. Wink
The future is the past of the present UR now. Shocked
We are to experience all we have done, when PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE all become ONE>>> Cool

Do you SEE the LINKING together of the STAR of DAVID? Smile
What do we have on earth?, PAST>>>PRESENT<<<FUTURE<<<these three are ONE. Very Happy
What do we have in HEAVEN?, He who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME, FATHER<<< SON, and HOLY GHOST<<<we tree are ONE>>> Cool
The ROOT and the OFFSPRING of DAVID, a man after GOD'S own HEART. Wink
spendius

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 01:47 pm
fm has just admitted on another thread that he uses electrified fencing to stop his little lambs getting at the greener grass they are not allowed to get at. Which means they are forced to nibble shorter and tougher grass where they are allowed and then they get sore gums which is the reason they want to get at the longer grass where the succulent tipe, as with tea, are pleasant to nuzzle the nose into. Only electric shock treatment dissuades them.

Welsh lamb and Dales lamb roam where they will. Driving in those regions one often comes across lambs wandering in the road. Innocent of their fate. Unlike us.

0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 01:48 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Distraction, Confused reaction, Shocked politics, Neutral religion, Confused and philosophy; Wink
Science is the mistranslation of the masturbation of the postulation of all three. Rolling Eyes
While observing the functions of the function of Reality. Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:06 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I noticed fm, as I assume a number of viewers have also, the unsurprising fact that you have not bothered responding to my post #4,962,537 of April 22, 2012 @ 02:03 A2K time, which was a reply to your post.

So I thought I would be predictable again and come back to the matter in the hope that you will provide a definitive opinion of your position.

It is a cliche in legal circles, often expressed in an aloof tone, that the problem with a free country is preventing people doing what they want to do.

It was indeed expressed today by Lord Justice Leveson during today's hearing. A must see for all who support proper forensic peer-reviewing.

A little earlier counsel for the enquiry had opined that "self regulation is better than statutory regulation" to see if the witness agreed. Which he did.

What the Christian religion does is provide a case for self regulation in the matter of sexual behaviour. The fact that it is increasingly ineffective is not an argument for doing without it entirely. Nor actually is pointing to and emphasising the methods thought best to achieve the goal of self regulation.

The conundrum persists. If we do without it is there to be no regulation or is their to be statutory regulation? There are only three possibilities.

Which do you choose?
Is anyone in control of themselves? Neutral
Are you not in control of the darkness that controls you? Confused
You must be governed by LOVE within, Smile while clothed in RIGHTEOUSNESS without. Very Happy
Only then will we DWELL in HARMONIE and be truly FREE. Cool
0 Replies