Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 10:23 pm
http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Buddy%20Animated%20Emoticons/singing%20buddies.gif

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear XXSpadeMasterXX,
Happy birthday to you!

http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/00/86/49/700-00864996w.jpg
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 10:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think all those Other "pagan religions" embraced what we call Jesus today....Because they all knew the significance of a Virgin Birth, and a need for a savior....

They all embraced the one true living God....

It just so happens it happened with Christ a bit less than 2000 years ago....And he will come back....Coped with the fact people suffer a stigmata from similar woulds as Jesus is said to have had...There is no doubt that a man Jesus came, and the story is true....

So no reason to believe he is not coming back....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 10:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How so? Like the following link that describes 10-christ like figures that predates the christian jesus. Notice the similarities.

And in no way, does this prove that Jesus is not God, but the other way around if you think about it...It means way before Krishna, and the Birth of Abraham, People knew a Virgin Birth Would happen, and a savior would come....

Which he has...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 10:27 pm
@wmwcjr,
Got one more day to go! but thanks a million, I really appreciate the nice pictures...And the song!!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 11:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Because they all knew the significance of a Virgin Birth

Exactly what is the significance of the virgin birth? Is it the magic?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 12:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
It was stated that all those 10-christ like figures notations were taken from Wik..which as we know is "man made" Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 01:53 am
@reasoning logic,
No, it is the fact that God would be born of flesh, and that he was God in the flesh because God the Father did not need to have sexual intercourse with a women to bring forth Jesus Christ, and God in the flesh...Showing purity...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 01:54 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I don't understand what you are trying to say here...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 01:57 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Wikipedia... I was reading actually the link for around 20 minutes... It was stated, that all the information provided came from Wikipedia.

And, we know that, they purely gather whatever not necessarily factual, and written by man. So, I am saying there would be holes in those 10... irrespective ..
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 02:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I agree....I do not believe those ten men were Christ himself....But I believe the religions all point to the fact of a savior coming one day....and I believe it happened when Christ came....

It is possible that Christ himself came as those ten men, for each religion to spread his words, and make what we call prophets so that they knew God....

But I doubt he did that...And I agree, what wiki says these guys are Christ like is probably a stretch....And it is all subject to their own interpretations....As to how they were Christ like....

They could have been prophets of God...Who knew a Savior would come, from a Virgin Birth....
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 02:58 am
@wmwcjr,
Go you Smile What a lovely thing to do, hey, being in Australia I get it wrong every time, you know day late, or early Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 02:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Wink Wink Very Happy Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
it will be my birthday in about 7 hrs there...19 for me! Sad Sad
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:01 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
What came first the chicken or the egg? Mr. Green

I think that all things are possible... I didn't read long enough to establish if they were before Christ or after Christ.

If they were after Christ, I get it. If they were before Christ? IDK... I have to think on that.

Now, I hope you sleep your butt off with no snoring and great dreams, as I believe tomorrow is a day that belongs to you Mr Spades. Smile Surprised Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:03 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
haha just read that.... Smarty, well lets not go for midnight like, I be sleeping so I wish you happy birthday in 12 hrs, or there abouts Smile

GET TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Absolute shite, you're the one obsessed with ball licking, and when you're not doing that you're calling detractors, drunk, sociopathic or emotional. The truth is you're playing with a very limited deck.

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I think that all things are possible... I didn't read long enough to establish if they were before Christ or after Christ.

If they were after Christ, I get it. If they were before Christ? IDK... I have to think on that.

They were before...That is why I said all those men point to the same thing as the Christian god does...A virgin Birth would happen, and a Savior would come from it....Which would mean that Krishna...(The founder of Hinduism, which is about the oldest modern day religion around) Was not the first....and Religions way before the Birth Of Krishna...Knew that a Virgin Birth would happen, and a savior would come...

It just so happens we call our religion Christianity today....and that is the way The Virgin Birth came, and Who the Savior is...(Jesus)

Is it then possible to believe there other Christ like people were actually Christ? Yes....

Is it possible I am wrong? Yes....

Is it possible Christianity just copied what these other religions said? Yes...

But I do not see how anyone could deny Christ existed...Whether or not they believe he is God or not is different....If Krishna never came...How do people believe that Hinduism came?? And if Abraham was never real, where did Judaism come from?? Christ with Christianity, and Mohammed with Islam....

And if people believe Christianity copied other religions...Than one came before Christ, and started those religions...Who could have been Christ, Himself....That is why I said Christ could have came to all those religions as revealed a Virgin Birth, and a Savior....

It makes sense that those "pagan religions" embrace the same God as Christianity....Dating it back before almost everyone if not everyone...

Whether people believe there is no good etc...Is debatable....But the fact they never existed does not make sense to me at all....
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Wait, so they were before Christ..... So if they were before, how can it point to the Christian God, unless he was known before hand...Just asking.

You are suggesting that this revelation was known before Christ and so, did these 10 start commanding they were the one, therefore... I thought that Christ was the one that made man know of something indifferent in the Universe.

I maybe shouldn't read this thread as it honestly is confusing the shirt out of me to what I thought....

Yet, at the same time, I still believe what I see.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Wait, so they were before Christ..... So if they were before, how can it point to the Christian God, unless he was known before hand...Just asking.

That is what I am saying....These other religions knew of Christ would come one day....They called him by a different name...But he was one and the same...Just known differently....Showing he was the first of them all...

Quote:
You are suggesting that this revelation was known before Christ and so, did these 10 start commanding they were the one, therefore... I thought that Christ was the one that made man know of something indifferent in the Universe.

Yes, but these 10 could have been Christ himself...or they might not have been....

They may never have seen a Virgin Birth, or the Savior but knew that it would happen one day...By the Heavenly Father....And it happened when Christ was Born, from a Virgin Birth....

I could be completely wrong about it all...

But I still believe that Christ was a man that existed....And was born Of a Virgin ....and is the Savior....So I believe that Christ revealed himself to all these religions who are called pagan....and it was the one and the same God that they all were, as well as Christianity embraces....Showing it was the first and beginning, and that God was there from the beginning...and started it all...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:51 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You seem to be fascinated by the ball licking idea. It must suck being so old and lonely that that arouses you.

Another American gambit. I'm not in the least lonely except in the intellectual sense that we are all on our own. I'll admit being an old shagged out has-been. I have done so a few times on A2K.

It doesn't arouse me. I always disliked it.

Why would it suck being lonely? It must be quite a trial being tangled up with people who talk like you. Are your bleeding piles aggravating you?

It's great being old. I don't think it will be for long.
0 Replies