Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 09:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thank you very much for that!!!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 09:36 pm
@Chights47,
Quote:
I'm not quite certain what you mean by this. I'm not certain what you are referring to when you talk about your "situation" and I'm not certain as to what effect a difference in that would cause.

"Situation" as in different lifestyle, Livelihood, embracing, teachings, followings, experiences, than a man explaining what he "thinks is going on" in his video...

Quote:
What's the point in arguing against watching it? It's not offensive or anything, it's informational... information has always been the Achilles heel of religion though.....

Nothing...Just that I think before hand, that what he explains will not be 100% accurate with my life, and experiences...

Quote:
Stigmata are unproven (and have pretty good secular explainations) and weeping statues are all but completely disproven.

What is this secular explanation? Since they all give glory to God...And how are weeping statues all but completely dis-proven? Is it dis-proven because you "think it is"?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 09:55 pm
@Chights47,
Quote:
This would depend on what sense you are applying to what we know. In an epistomological sense, nothing can be claimed as true except the existence of our own minds and that's it. If you accept the bare minimum outside of that (which is that would empirical senses give us accurate information a majority of the time) then a majority of what we sense and what conclusions we arrive to based on those experiences can be claimed as true. Now the way that I see it, anything above that (the supernatural or divine) is all based on nothing except wild speculation, lies, and/or highly inaccurate or unproven conclusions.

But it doesn't make them false, or unreal...Or fake...You choose to believe that, but you could very well be wrong about it...

Quote:
I'm always saddened when people say such things, it's complete ignorance to completely remove all doubt that you may be wrong about something. Worst of all I find it to be very egotistical and conditions people towards being conceited and pretentious. I also see a flaw in this statement, your notions that your possible delusions are simply delusions are destroyed by possible delusions.

What kind of person would fabricate such a delusion of going to the pits of Hell? Do we not all feel like were right 90+ % of the time? Why then am I going there? Who is orchestrating me to go? Why would I orchestrate to go there myself, if we all believe were mostly right? Do you see the problems I have with what you typed above about my experiences??

Quote:
You could just have an inferiority complex which leads you to underestimating yourself and when added to your belief in a deity leads you to transferring your actual value to your idea of a deity?

Does that not equal = truth behind God?? Seems like I am one cunning manipulative son of a bitch to do that over speaking the truth, and God being responsible for the actions/outcomes....

Quote:
Could you elaborate on a specific time in which this has occurred (you can list multiple times if you want). Please include what your original opinion(s) was(were), what specifically made you alter your original opinions and why, and what your new opinions became. This is of course just a request, while reviewing this part i felt that it might come across as a little demanding with all of the specific guidelines that I requested.

I really can't...The list would be way too long...and it happens all the time all day long...

I will give you an easy one...I thought to come one here and preach the words of God boldly...

Then God had revealed to me, that their are plenty who do that, there isn't a necessary For that to take place here...Whatever I wish to reap 100 fold in Jesus name, Is what I sow out...Be kind and patient, and embracing, loving, merciful, accepting, peaceful, because that is what I need from God, and what he would do himself if he was here preaching....

I will give you another one, which shows I am applying what God said...And applies directly to you...I knew my vocab was bad, and even said it was...After, you were the one who made mention of how bad it was...I said I would get a spell-checker so that you didn't have to see the mistakes any longer, and I followed thru...God compelled me to do and say what an atheist said, because it was right for me to do, and helped me, and them out in the process.... Something I wasn't thinking of, nor smart enough to orchestrate, and the test, was passed and the end result...was better for everyone...Honestly, me myself, in that situation, when we were arguing, I probably would have said, no, I do not want to change, deal with it...But I did not...God, saw the Holiness, power, and unity it would bring between us, and others if I did so...There is no saying a Prophet can't learn from others...Their minds are keen and receptive, and perceptive for perfect appropriate situations...Yet, God spoke and told me to do it...Which I did, and I bet it is probably forgotten by a lot of posters...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 10:07 pm
@voiceindarkness,
No, your still not understanding this...

Why do you feel the need to post to Found and myself? We are not questioning God, Where questioning you...If you know we follow God, the message is not meant for us...The message is for others...But yet you feel the need to preach and bring on the rapture to everyone...When not everyone is going to be punished at the end times...(just reread your Bible)

Since you clearly do not understand this...I do not even believe your the 2 last Prophets, or witnesses, For I know who, and what I am...and that destroys your notion of being the last 2 left...

According to the Bible, the world will end once flood, once by fire, once by man, then the final battle (Armageddon) according to most Bible scholars the world hasn't even ended by fire yet...So we have probably thousands of years before the final battle...With the world being re-procreated each time...

There is way to much stack-able evidence that goes against you being the 2 witnesses left on Earth...

While I do believe we are close to another ending, It is not the Final battle yet...I have said this maybe 3 times to you already and will say again...that time is not upon us now...You do not recognize it by the signs....Not any faithful person believes your the 2 left....and even your story shrouds out from what the Bible claims...So like I said, for you 2 to be the 2 witnesses, not many people will be saved at all....When the Bible claims...All these things which have yet to happen....And even in the end times, some will be saved...Your depictions show that none will make it or be saved from the rapture...What kind of God do you "think" you promote? One of Love? Or one of vengeance??
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 09:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

No, your still not understanding this...

What is it you THINK Neutral you UNDERSTAND? Confused

Why do you feel the need to post to Found and myself?

Because YOU are HERE... Cool
It's called a FORUM, Smile for a REASON, Wink REASONING... Very Happy

We are not questioning God,

What GOD Neutral , the GOD of your DREAMS? Confused

Where questioning you...

What was the QUESTION? Cool

If you know we follow God, the message is not meant for us...The message is for others...

What is the MESSAGE? Cool
What GOD are you FOLLOWING? Neutral
The GOD of your DREAMS and VISIONS? Confused
Because you PRESUME to be AWAKE does not make it so... Cool

But yet you feel the need to preach and bring on the rapture to everyone...When not everyone is going to be punished at the end times...(just reread your Bible)

I SPEAK Smile of the AWAKENING Very Happy that is soon to APPEAR Cool .
The TORMENT Neutral of the DARKNESS Confused is EVERLASTING. Cool
The EARTH Smile will be REAPED Very Happy when it becomes RIPE. Cool

Since you clearly do not understand this...I do not even believe your the 2 last Prophets, or witnesses, For I know who, and what I am...and that destroys your notion of being the last 2 left...

So, WHO or WHAT are YOU? Cool

According to the Bible, the world will end once flood, once by fire, once by man, then the final battle (Armageddon) according to most Bible scholars the world hasn't even ended by fire yet...

The world will end by FIRE Smile ...LIGHT Very Happy ...ILLUMINATION Cool ...

So we have probably thousands of years before the final battle...With the world being re-procreated each time...

Huh? Neutral weird you get that? Confused
THIS GENERATION will not pass away, Smile until ALL Very Happy things are FULFILLED. Cool

There is way to much stack-able evidence that goes against you being the 2 witnesses left on Earth...

Stack-able evidence, Neutral or **** getten DEEP? Confused

While I do believe we are close to another ending, It is not the Final battle yet...I have said this maybe 3 times to you already and will say again...that time is not upon us now...You do not recognize it by the signs....Not any faithful person believes your the 2 left....and even your story shrouds out from what the Bible claims...So like I said, for you 2 to be the 2 witnesses, not many people will be saved at all....When the Bible claims...All these things which have yet to happen....And even in the end times, some will be saved...Your depictions show that none will make it or be saved from the rapture...What kind of God do you "think" you promote? One of Love? Or one of vengeance??

VENGEANCE Neutral is about to come upon the EARTH, Twisted Evil the EARTH will SEE Shocked God's FACE Cool in his WRATH. Twisted Evil
ka0tqv

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 10:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Opinions are like elbows! Almost very one has at least one.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 02:26 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Firstly your quote box of FS wrote, is not correct. You should quote properly what I write, and what you write, as not to mis-interperate me, to others....

VID
Quote:
God is the reality of it all, Satan is the figment of his own imagination, within the imagination of the mind.

FS
Quote:
you could claim that a man's mind is corrupt by the Devil

VID
Quote:
CREATED by, the ILLUSIONIST of the MIND.

So you are proclaiming that, God exists, and that Satan has fabricated himself, and placed that in the minds of those that he can claim... Isn't that what everyone believes the Devil to be? Someone who can enter someone's mind and taint their thoughts, do his will? I mean, our bodies are just that, but our souls leave our bodies and we become spirits.. So the Devil is purely a spirit, working his poison on those he can claim the soul of... I believe therefore God can do the same, provide the same guidance in spirit of good, working his good on those he can claim the soul of.. Why then is he not a figment of his own imagination within the imagination of the mind, with your theory, they are both spirits. Souls.

Or else you are purely saying that anyone who thinks evil, conducts evil things, has lost his mind and is delusional and blames it on a thing called "The Devil" as the saying goes, "The Devil made me do it" ...

VID
Quote:
He is reality , logic, and reason, in DARKNESS.
GOD is LIGHT, in HIM is NO DARKNESS.
We are COMPLETE in HIM.

So, if the Devil is a figment of his own imagination then how can he be real, in a logical sense, we get that he is in darkness or the "dark side".. And we get that God has no darkness, pure light. That being those who believe..

Quote:
People are already wound up, tighter than an 8 day CLOCK...
I want to show, how to chill, how to BE...

Aggravating comes to mind... If you want to "show" people how to "chill" and to "BE" you've got a lot of practicing to do before you can even attempt that, because with all due respect, riddles, emoticons, and the occasional drop by un-quoting and therefore jumbling everyone's words and claiming they belong to one person, well you know... is aggravating and mis-quoted off which both, I am sure XXS will agree, is something his God wouldn't do.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 02:32 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Voice, what makes you think that your God is real and XXS's God and beliefs are not.

You believe everyone is in darkeness and that God as light, is slowly projecting his light through those that will be saved, but at present everyone is in darkeness except for you and Lisa...

And, so XXS's God is a dream.

XXS has heart and soul, that gives him alot more credit, than listening to someone who believes everyone is in darkness. With the millions upon millions of people in this World, there have been and always will be alot of people full of light and love and happiness that they share therefore, those people are not in darkness at all...

I think my first take on delusional still stands.

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 07:14 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I am sure XXS will agree, is something his God wouldn't do.

I absolutely agree, the God I know, and worship...His mind and being and essence is incomprehensible...Meaning he does not have limits...Or guidelines to hold him back...

He does all Good...all the time

The God that voice seems to preach from, is one who is full of vengeance...Which is not the case...Like I said, even if we were near the final battle...Jesus stills gives people the morning star, or crown of life...Which is another way of God saying if you do as I say, and are faithful till death you still will be granted in...That shows that God is so merciful even during condemnations he is giving chances to people who in his eyes are unholy...Voice seems to be preaching anything but...almost like everyone is screwed but him, and his wife....

And he still believes he is God, the 2 witnesses, and doing God's work...

When the Bible states...God, and the 2 witnesses are completely different first off...

Revelations 1:7

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7.

People will know God by his presence alone, and none will be able to deny or doubt him...All the people of the Earth will be sad, for they can not run and hide from him, any longer and know he is real! Even so, Amen...Saying even so, it must be done....

Check this website out...

http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/jesus.htm
Chights47

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 09:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
"Situation" as in different lifestyle, Livelihood, embracing, teachings, followings, experiences, than a man explaining what he "thinks is going on" in his video...
I'm afraid I don't understand how this really has any effect on the topic at hand? Are you just trying to throw up smokescreen arguments to avoid watching this video or something? It's been posted for like a month and you have yet to watch it. This tells me that you are either highly against it or have your mind made up that you aren't going to watch it and are just playing games. If you aren't going to watch it then just man up and say it.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
]Nothing...Just that I think before hand, that what he explains will not be 100% accurate with my life, and experiences...
I could have told you that, he does go over all the specific psychological processes the sheds light on why people believe in gods and believe they have visions and such. You can speculate what ever you want beforehand but you'll never know until you watch it. The only reason that I can speculate as to your persistant refraint from watching this video is fear that your last leg that you have to really stand on (from an argument stand point) would be swept away (your alleged visions and experiences). If I'm wrong in that speculation or there's some other reason please inform me.

Quote:
What is this secular explanation? Since they all give glory to God...And how are weeping statues all but completely dis-proven? Is it dis-proven because you "think it is"?
Stigmata can be explained through hysterical origins or dissociative identity disorders. Basically if people aren't intentionally faking it, it's probably due to unconscious self-mutilation through abnormal autosuggestibility or something along those lines. As far as "weeping" statues, there are several but my favorite is when you simply apply the same set up of a fountain to a statue and TA-DA you have a crying statue! I do encourage you to research this more however as there are several other explainations that I haven't meantioned as well as there are site that go into greater detail on the explainations that I have given and examples of disproven events (such as Vincenzo Di Costanzo going on trial in 2008 for placing his own blood on a statue of The Virgin Mary in his church in northern Italy).
Chights47

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 09:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
But it doesn't make them false, or unreal...Or fake...You choose to believe that, but you could very well be wrong about it...
This begging the question is really getting old. I've pointed out several of the numerous fallacies of this argument yet you persist in using it as it actually has weight here. A rational mind views truth through plausibility and not possibility.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
What kind of person would fabricate such a delusion of going to the pits of Hell? Do we not all feel like were right 90+ % of the time? Why then am I going there? Who is orchestrating me to go? Why would I orchestrate to go there myself, if we all believe were mostly right? Do you see the problems I have with what you typed above about my experiences??
What kind of person would mutilate their own body but claim that it came from supernatural origins? I believe that you should feel as though you are right 100% of the time but be open to the idea that anything that you believe or say could be wrong. To blindly assert that you are right by means of avoiding or denying anything that contradicts what you say is disingenuous.

Chights47 wrote:
You could just have an inferiority complex which leads you to underestimating yourself and when added to your belief in a deity leads you to transferring your actual value to your idea of a deity?
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Does that not equal = truth behind God?? Seems like I am one cunning manipulative son of a bitch to do that over speaking the truth, and God being responsible for the actions/outcomes...
I'm not sure what you mean by "truth behind god" but I'm fairly certain that my answer would be no regardless of what you specifically mean. Just because you attribute certain event's, actions, personal abilities, etc. to something, doesn't mean that somemthing exists or works in that manner. Many people believe in lucky rabbits feet and will attribute good fortune to it if they have it and attribute misfortune to it if they don't have it. This doesn't mean that the rabbit's foot actually has an effect on anything. As far as your comments on your being "cunning" and "manipulative", inferiority complex's are generally unconscious mental conditions thata you aren't actively aware of. So you may consciously feel as though you are at your limits of this pathetic being and are conditioned to subconsciously apply your true abilities to that of your cultural deity much like that of a lucky rabbit's foot?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
I really can't...The list would be way too long...and it happens all the time all day long...
I will give you an easy one...I thought to come on here and preach the words of God boldly...

Then God had revealed to me, that their are plenty who do that, there isn't a necessary For that to take place here...Whatever I wish to reap 100 fold in Jesus name, Is what I sow out...Be kind and patient, and embracing, loving, merciful, accepting, peaceful, because that is what I need from God, and what he would do himself if he was here preaching...

I will give you another one, which shows I am applying what God said...And applies directly to you...I knew my vocab was bad, and even said it was...After, you were the one who made mention of how bad it was...I said I would get a spell-checker so that you didn't have to see the mistakes any longer, and I followed thru...God compelled me to do and say what an atheist said, because it was right for me to do, and helped me, and them out in the process.... Something I wasn't thinking of, nor smart enough to orchestrate, and the test, was passed and the end result...was better for everyone...Honestly, me myself, in that situation, when we were arguing, I probably would have said, no, I do not want to change, deal with it...But I did not...God, saw the Holiness, power, and unity it would bring between us, and others if I did so...There is no saying a Prophet can't learn from others...Their minds are keen and receptive, and perceptive for perfect appropriate situations...Yet, God spoke and told me to do it...Which I did, and I bet it is probably forgotten by a lot of posters...
Ummm...not to sound like a smart aleck or anything but that sounds like everyday, ordinary thinking to me. In your second example you say that you were not smart enough to orchestrate or think of your grammatical errors, to me, this just sounds as though you were unaware of this. I brought the issue to your attention and it started that "supernatural" and "divine" process...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 12:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Voice
Quote:
I SPEAK of the AWAKENING that is soon to APPEAR .
The TORMENT of the DARKNESS is EVERLASTING.
The EARTH will be REAPED when it becomes RIPE.

Having looked at that link, Voice is referencing the same thing.. However, what you believe in, your God, in that link, states that the angels will come and collect not only those on this earth but those in this earth, that have passed away and take them away, with them and that he will create another World..

I worry about voice, "Torment" is made by the Devil, not God. Well, so they say.

I wouldn't disagree that your God is mad at what man is doing to this Earth, but I don't believe "our God" is full of vengenace, that being I am of the same belief as you, pure and loving, giving.

If this happens (although who said it was going to happen by way of floods? ) or was that the first time, you know I don't read the Bible Smile I'm pretty peeved that I'm going to burn again Smile But, I'm banking an Angel will collect me before then...

One would hope.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:00 pm
@voiceindarkness,
God came to me in a dream and told you to leave you alone...For your a sick man but among him....So I am not going to comment to you or Lisa anymore...

(This is what I mean by not being able to fabricate **** up that has no meaning or purpose that I am conscientiously aware of, Chights)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:08 pm
@Chights47,
Quote:
I'm afraid I don't understand how this really has any effect on the topic at hand? Are you just trying to throw up smokescreen arguments to avoid watching this video or something? It's been posted for like a month and you have yet to watch it. This tells me that you are either highly against it or have your mind made up that you aren't going to watch it and are just playing games. If you aren't going to watch it then just man up and say it.

I will watch it...No, I am not playing games...Just curious...I take different paths than you and logic do upon viewing those video's that is why I was interested, before watching an hr long movie...

Quote:
I could have told you that, he does go over all the specific psychological processes the sheds light on why people believe in gods and believe they have visions and such. You can speculate what ever you want beforehand but you'll never know until you watch it. The only reason that I can speculate as to your persistant refraint from watching this video is fear that your last leg that you have to really stand on (from an argument stand point) would be swept away (your alleged visions and experiences). If I'm wrong in that speculation or there's some other reason please inform me.

Your wrong...You asked me to say if you were, and you are...Those videos are not jading me from religion, but jading me from atheism toward Christianity...

Quote:
Stigmata can be explained through hysterical origins or dissociative identity disorders. Basically if people aren't intentionally faking it, it's probably due to unconscious self-mutilation through abnormal autosuggestibility or something along those lines.

Sounds like someone conjured up some kind of cockamamie bullshit claim to label a miracle as something they don't understand, and confuse others, which sounds good on the outside, but inside stinks to high hell...

Quote:
As far as "weeping" statues, there are several but my favorite is when you simply apply the same set up of a fountain to a statue and TA-DA you have a crying statue! I do encourage you to research this more however as there are several other explainations that I haven't meantioned as well as there are site that go into greater detail on the explainations that I have given and examples of disproven events (such as Vincenzo Di Costanzo going on trial in 2008 for placing his own blood on a statue of The Virgin Mary in his church in northern Italy).

Do you believe this is the case for every single thousands of statues??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:35 pm
@Chights47,
Quote:
This begging the question is really getting old. I've pointed out several of the numerous fallacies of this argument yet you persist in using it as it actually has weight here. A rational mind views truth through plausibility and not possibility.

It is getting old, Your not going to change my mind, I am not going to change yours...I would rather discuss other things as friends and not debate in here about this...But I will continue if you would like too...there is no way for me to validate my experiences, But they are most likely 100% different than you could possible imagine, and "think" they are...Because I can't fully express them, or validate them...Does not make them weightless, or paper thin....It may to you...But like I said the Only way for you to experiences similar things to compare it to, you would have to be a believer, and experience them...It can only be done, and happen if you want it to, and open that door...

Quote:
What kind of person would mutilate their own body but claim that it came from supernatural origins?

As far as faking a stigmata, I am not sure...Someone looking to fool people...as far as a real one...None either, Because there not doing the actions, and understand the wounds are matches to Christ's...Pointing directly to the fact Jesus was real, and died on a cross....Sometimes it happens in converts, and in those cases, there is no denying that the miracle had its effect...

Quote:
I believe that you should feel as though you are right 100% of the time but be open to the idea that anything that you believe or say could be wrong. To blindly assert that you are right by means of avoiding or denying anything that contradicts what you say is disingenuous.

I do open my mind, it just is that the things I am certain about are the things your not, and vice versa...that does not mean either of us are being disingenuous...It just means we have different life experiences to compare the actions/results/thoughts etc....and have come to different summarizations....

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "truth behind god" but I'm fairly certain that my answer would be no regardless of what you specifically mean. Just because you attribute certain event's, actions, personal abilities, etc. to something, doesn't mean that somemthing exists or works in that manner.

And just because you feel this way, doesn't mean your right, and people who feel and think like me, are wrong....

Quote:
Many people believe in lucky rabbits feet and will attribute good fortune to it if they have it and attribute misfortune to it if they don't have it. This doesn't mean that the rabbit's foot actually has an effect on anything. As far as your comments on your being "cunning" and "manipulative", inferiority complex's are generally unconscious mental conditions thata you aren't actively aware of.

Kinda tired of the analogies of a Spaghetti Monster, and rabbit's foot...I understand what you saying and mean...But God is Limitless, nothing impossible, and incomprehensible...(If real) it is completely different, on all levels....

Quote:
So you may consciously feel as though you are at your limits of this pathetic being and are conditioned to subconsciously apply your true abilities to that of your cultural deity much like that of a lucky rabbit's foot?

Nope...

God empowers me in a Good way...and sometimes I feel the burn or wrath...Like I said....that would be one twisted, manipulative way or orchestrating of the mind, without being consciously aware of it if you right...

I do not believe people would do that, twist things like that, or think that way without God truly doing it....and making people aware of his ways...And the beneficial reasons behind unexplained actions...Or the Devil is the one manipulating minds...So either way to me = truth to Jesus...

Quote:
Ummm...not to sound like a smart aleck or anything but that sounds like everyday, ordinary thinking to me. In your second example you say that you were not smart enough to orchestrate or think of your grammatical errors, to me, this just sounds as though you were unaware of this. I brought the issue to your attention and it started that "supernatural" and "divine" process...

No, it is not everyday thinking...You misinterpreted what I said...It is not the basis of which the things were done not done...ie...knowing of grammatical errors...It is the opening up, and accepting of God's words to do things I do not believe in my heart and mind are right, or I should have to do...

I did not believe I should do anything but preach boldly, till God revealed why to me...

If not true...Would you think of that on your own? And go against the Bible, or what clergy say?? To promote God, and tell the truth from his side of things?? (if he is real, and you believed in him)

And also, I was aware of the grammar mistakes....I said I was...I said I did not feel the need to change at all...till I met you, and we talked about it...a few jerks slammed me about it...and it jaded me from doing it...When you said it, it hit home...The action of God saying, he (you) are against me in belief, but am still right, your (me) better than that, and should do it (get the spell-check) ...Should hit home to you, and what kind of God I embrace, exactly...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
He will!! Wink Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:48 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Sorry, I messed this up...I am sure you all could understand what I meant, But I will correct it...

God came to me in a dream and told me to leave you alone...For your a sick man but among him....So I am not going to comment to you or Lisa anymore...

(This is what I mean by not being able to fabricate **** up that has no meaning or purpose that I am conscientiously aware of, Chights)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
So, tell me more about this Yew card thing please!!

Do you use them? Do you believe them to be true?? How are they different again than a tarot card again?
0 Replies

Chights47

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 07:08 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
I do open my mind, it just is that the things I am certain about are the things your not, and vice versa...that does not mean either of us are being disingenuous...It just means we have different life experiences to compare the actions/results/thoughts etc....and have come to different summarizations....
You persist in claiming that you have an open mind yet based on several things that you have said, it implies that you are not. Even in the very same post you make an assertion contradictory to this. "Your not going to change my mind", this blanket assertion shows that you are being disingenious in these discussions. I've stated numerous ways in which would make me believe yet you have stated that there is nothing. This shows that even if your god is completely disproven and all of your personal experiences are perfectly explained, you would irrationally persist in this for absolutely no reason.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Kinda tired of the analogies of a Spaghetti Monster, and rabbit's foot...I understand what you saying and mean...But God is Limitless, nothing impossible, and incomprehensible...(If real) it is completely different, on all levels....
I wouldn't really say that those analogies are the same...unless you're just tired of analogies in general. My analogy is towards belief itself while the FSM is more like a spoof of religion. I've proven that your god actually is at least limited and can do so again in numerous ways, all you really have to do is think up of any non-tautological test and your god fails pretty much every time. Can your god regrow a severed limb on a human today? Can your god physically manifest in front of me? There are numerous things in which your god should be able to easily do to prove himself to anyone yet you consistently have excuses for him. There is no logical reason for him not to do this and I have stated this at least a couple times. This pathetic baseless excuse of having to have faith is just a pathetic ploy which states I don't have anything to back up what I say, but believe me for no reason at all anyway.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Nope...

God empowers me in a Good way...and sometimes I feel the burn or wrath...Like I said....that would be one twisted, manipulative way or orchestrating of the mind, without being consciously aware of it if you right...

I do not believe people would do that, twist things like that, or think that way without God truly doing it....and making people aware of his ways...And the beneficial reasons behind unexplained actions...Or the Devil is the one manipulating minds...So either way to me = truth to Jesus...
I empower myself in good ways as well and chastise myself at times as well (or as you say "feel the burn of wrath"). People don't naturally think the way you do, that's just another bad thing about religion. It twists and manipulates the minds of young helpless children so that they have no choice but to be corrupted into believing the religion of their parents.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
No, it is not everyday thinking...You misinterpreted what I said...It is not the basis of which the things were done not done...ie...knowing of grammatical errors...It is the opening up, and accepting of God's words to do things I do not believe in my heart and mind are right, or I should have to do...

I did not believe I should do anything but preach boldly, till God revealed why to me...
If the picture that you posted of you actually is you and is recent, then you rather young (obviously). If that's the case then I would think that it's more stubborness that you weren't open to your gramatical errors because they were originally pointed out to you in a harsh and tactless manner. The reason that you were more open to when I informed you of it (or at least I hope this is the case) was that I explained it in a more tactful and logical way and tried help you to understand it's importance rather than attempting to belittle and insult you which would only turn you away from correcting those mistakes.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
If not true...Would you think of that on your own? And go against the Bible, or what clergy say?? To promote God, and tell the truth from his side of things?? (if he is real, and you believed in him)

And also, I was aware of the grammar mistakes....I said I was...I said I did not feel the need to change at all...till I met you, and we talked about it...a few jerks slammed me about it...and it jaded me from doing it...When you said it, it hit home...The action of God saying, he (you) are against me in belief, but am still right, your (me) better than that, and should do it (get the spell-check) ...Should hit home to you, and what kind of God I embrace, exactly...
Why did you feel that you did not need improve upon your grammer? The only reason that I can think of to refuse to improve anything about yourself is mere obstinance. While I can understand that you may be less receptive if a person is insulting about your flaws, flaws are still flaws and deserve to be corrected. Everyone should constantly and consistently pursue perfection, we will never reach that goal but we should still strive to better ourselves...this also still sounds like ordinary thinking to me. It sounds like you're just debating things within your head but you're just attributing one side to your idea of a god. I do the same thing quite often when I'm conflicted on something and try to assess the situation from multiple standpoints.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 07:46 pm
@Chights47,
If that is what you truly wish to take from all of our discussions back and forth, than I know I can not convince you other wise...Like I said I would rather discuss something else...