Average Joe Hawaii - Reality TV or not! (Is beauty more..

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 09:33 pm
I'm sorry, I just find it hard to believe that a beautiful woman is not being asked for dates. These interviews that you read. Were there pictures of the women?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 09:51 pm
It was quite some time ago and it was an interview with someone who was well known. She said she rarely got approached for dates because she felt guys were either too intimidated or felt she likely was already "taken". I have subsequently read or heard similar comments from other beautiful women. I can't say how prevalent it is, but it makes sense to me.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 10:03 pm
Okay, I'll go with that. But I'd guess that it is more of an exception than the rule.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 10:34 pm
Well I'm not saying it's true of all beautiful women, just that it does happen. Certainly there are women who think they are just too good. But I know that isn't every woman either.

One other thing. I hate to betray my gender, but I know women will lie or avoid the real truth to spare the feelings of the guy. But from what I've been told, a guy would rather have a woman be blunt and honest than be evasive. The latter leads him to believe he has a chance.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 10:36 pm
Very ture. Like or not. Don't beat around the bush. So to speak.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 10:36 pm
I guess women could say the same thing to a guy.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 11:00 pm
Well yeah, women want honesty but it all depends on the context and if it's a worthwhile bit of honesty. For instance saying "gee sweetie you need to cut down on the twinkies you're getting a fat ass" while honest, is not appreciated. Very Happy
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 05:15 am
i just saw an ad for the latest reality show here. Something to do with a group of couples fixing up a restaurant. What was most noticable was the incredible bodies on every one of the women in the show. They obviously had a modelling competition to choose the contestants. Reality? Friggin' bullsh!t.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 11:45 am
Did anyone watch the last show? I was kind of sad to see that Michael guy go. I liked the fact that he was not a phony, and he seemed to me like a decent guy. It seems like when you get right down to it, the stud guys aren't all so bad. There were a few complete shitheads, but as they get whittled down, you get to see that whether a person's an "average Joe" or a "hunk", there's still a person under there, and you can't tell who that is just by looks.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 11:47 am
Is anyone watching "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee?" I love that show. And the "bride" is so damn hot!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 12:05 pm
kickycan wrote:
Is anyone watching "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee?" I love that show. And the "bride" is so damn hot!

yep right!! agree - the show is getting interesting!!!!!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 02:47 pm
Very intresting and funny and she is very attractive. She burped. That got me there. She had me at burp.

As for Michael. I am so glad he is gone. Saying sorry is good but having to say it often is not.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:00 pm
Oh my god I'm going to puke blood if Larissa doesn't pick that Brian dude. I can't believe I got roped into actually caring about these f*cking people again. Dammit!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:30 pm
So much for feeling hungry.....

click here
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:43 pm
I'm truly sorry for my disgusting analogies. You should check out my new thread. I think you might like it.

Now go get yourself some "groceries".
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:12 pm
It's just the way you're built kickycan...a horndog with a disgusting way of expressing yourself. Very Happy *teasing*

*L* Groceries? Yeah, there are a few goods I'd like to sample. Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:54 pm
Caprice, did you see the "big fat obnoxious finale"? Did you like the twist? I think your twist would have been better, personally.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:04 am
Thanks for ruining it for me kickycan! I taped it 'cause I watched Fear Factor and Average Joe Hawaii instead.

I'll let ya know tomorrow. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 12:27 am
Aaaaw crap. Embarrassed Sorry.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 01:59 pm
I was suprised she got rid of that one guy. She gave a great deduction as to why too.
0 Replies