I'm going to visit Chai and Shewolf - who's jealous??!

Mame

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 04:16 pm
I would be if someone else wrote this... I hope to go in Sept when it's not AS hot... ohhh, i have a wedding in PEI mid-Sept, so maybe I'll go late Aug, early Sept... girls, let's talk! Call - you both have my numbers.

Please... let's arrange this, the sooner the better. And hey, I can check out the guys in the pool (impartial observer) and get into whatever She's been up to (a lot, if I know her, and I think I do)...

I will need advice on whether to rent a car, where to stay, etc. I'll probably just come down for a long-weekendy type of thing - 4 days or so. I was trying to get JoeBlow to come with but she has so much going on, dammit - you guys would love her. Damn it. I'm coming anyway, though...

Anybody else want to pop in for a short visit?

Okay, make that short, crazy, sarcastic, cynical, and Chai-She-like.... ooooh, sounds like a lot of fun! Bring your bathing suit because we're GOING TO THE POOL!!!

roger

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 04:19 pm
@Mame,
me Sad
Mame

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 04:25 pm
@roger,
Come on down!!! We all love you Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 04:27 pm
@Mame,
You are one lucky chica, this is good, I can see it now.

You will be slightly miserable, based on that you thought Abq was too hot in early MAY. But, I think they have real air conditioning there, and use it.

I know I'd like JoeBlow, already do.

On the pool, bring proper goggles..

What is PEI? Pacific East Islands?
Reyn

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:12 pm
@Mame,
The rest of us folks here will be expecting photos of the three of you posted on A2K. Wink Very Happy
Mame

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:23 pm
@Reyn,
Well, neither of them has called me yet so I might be visiting you, Reyn. Can I take and post pics of you and the wifey?
Mame

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:27 pm
@ossobuco,
JoeBlow's an absolute doll. Short and sweet, well not sweet like sugar, but **** she's a lot of fun. She would hate the word 'sweet' so I have to back outta that one... but she IS short... Smile short like I am. I just really, really like her and g-d wish she'd think about it.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:31 pm
@Mame,
I hate to tell you this, broad, but I never think of you as short.
Mame

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:33 pm
@ossobuco,
You don't? Me, either!! Recently, I posted a pic of me, Alex and some friends of his which showed just how short I am and I was totally shocked at how short I looked. I don't FEEL short Smile And you're not, either, Osso, no, you're not Smile
ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:37 pm
@Mame,
Yeh, well, don't identify with it as a descriptive, unless you like it.
I spent time as a kid wishing I was shorter, like Margaret. It passed, took a while, but I remember it, a couple of years.

(Margaret is a pretty successful woman, have met her off and on over the years. We are all still ten in a way.)
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 08:50 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Well, neither of them has called me yet so I might be visiting you, Reyn. Can I take and post pics of you and the wifey?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

To wife:
"Quick, here comes that Mame and her hubby. Close the curtains and turn off the lights!"

Honestly, I'm not all that social like I am online.

And my wife would kill me if her photo showed up on the internet.

Keep us updated if you meet up with those other two!
Mame

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 10:07 pm
@Reyn,
If they don't call me, I'll just make up a visit about you and wifey. I'll post whatever pics strike my fancy and fabricate a story. You'll be sorry, then, Reyn. You wait and see. Heck, I might even do it anyway. Keep your eyeballs peeled!
chai2

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2011 11:05 pm
um, I hate to tell you this, but September is frigging HOT.

but, come on down, if you must.

kidding, I'm looking forward to meeting you!
jespah

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 05:40 am
@chai2,
Should she bring a cuppa sugar?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 06:07 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
I would be if someone else wrote this... I hope to go in Sept when it's not AS hot... ohhh, i have a wedding in PEI mid-Sept, so maybe I'll go late Aug, early Sept... girls, let's talk! Call - you both have my numbers.

Please... let's arrange this, the sooner the better. And hey, I can check out the guys in the pool (impartial observer) and get into whatever She's been up to (a lot, if I know her, and I think I do)...

I will need advice on whether to rent a car, where to stay, etc. I'll probably just come down for a long-weekendy type of thing - 4 days or so. I was trying to get JoeBlow to come with but she has so much going on, dammit - you guys would love her. Damn it. I'm coming anyway, though...

Anybody else want to pop in for a short visit?

Okay, make that short, crazy, sarcastic, cynical, and Chai-She-like.... ooooh, sounds like a lot of fun! Bring your bathing suit because we're GOING TO THE POOL!!!
Look out for the Mexican !
Fido

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 06:17 am
@Mame,
I am jealous of anyone with friends... All I have is associates and competitors...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 06:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
He only likes little boys - I think I'm safe.

So chai - is October better? Doesn't matter to me what month it is.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 06:34 am
get off the freaking computer then and get here Wink
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 07:34 am
If I was going to brave the heat of Sept I'd probably try to be there during ACL fest on the 18th (only day that tickets are still available)

p://www.aclfestival.com/

On the other hand, if I wanted to be there at a time when hotels would be reasonably priced I'd skip that weekend altogether.
Reyn

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 07:52 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

If they don't call me, I'll just make up a visit about you and wifey. I'll post whatever pics strike my fancy and fabricate a story. You'll be sorry, then, Reyn. You wait and see. Heck, I might even do it anyway. Keep your eyeballs peeled!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

This is where the Psycho shower scene music cues in? Laughing
0 Replies