WHY IS CHAI SO MEAN?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 01:43 am
@Rockhead,
You're quite right, put up or shut up should best describe it. I got annoyed when two of my posts on Israel were deleted, because I'd included a link to a fair trade charity that sold Palestinian olive oil. I wouldn't have minded if they'd just removed the link, but they removed the whole post.

No point moaning about it though, apart from just now obviously, I don't put in any more commercial links.
High Seas

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Indeed - you've hit on the right expression, "put up or shut up", most apt when addressed, as your previous comment was, to a notorious stalker. Admittedly I never read his posts, let alone reply to them, unless they're referenced by a poster whom I do read. You, however, have no cause to complain of your deleted Israel-related post: live links to unrelated commercial sites can't be posted by users. Finally - and this will be my last post on this thread, now fast approaching farce, and for the record - the moderator stalking users via IP is permanently our of the moderation trade.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:20 pm
@High Seas,
you're full of ****, helen. *

(you still read my posts)

* in addition to being batshit crazy ...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:28 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

A2K has superb software and could compete in its own niche marketplace if its useless "moderators" were replaced by spam-deleting code and code banning stalking posters by IP - as done by at least one "moderator".

there may be a stitch of truth there, maybe even a good idea and or suggestion..

but my question is why this even concerns you ? Why does this even matter? Why do you even care about that stuff when it comes to this forum? You put in no money, you get no revenue from it... it is not your job, it is not part of your income, not part of your life.
You come to the site, write a few ideas, bat around some thoughts , argue with some and laugh at others then go on about your life.

Why does how this site runs really matter to you if you have no investment?

Perspective...
High Seas

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:35 pm
@shewolfnm,
Thank you for that inquiry - but you forget that you, yourself, gave the definitive answer on page one of this thread. It's the perfect answer Smile
http://able2know.org/topic/174166-1#post-4657825
Quote:
"silly white people"
Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:38 pm
@High Seas,
and vote them down.

who's stalking who here, sweetheart...?
0 Replies