WHY IS CHAI SO MEAN?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 08:13 pm
This may be a circumstance where high seas and I agree. This is unusual.

We both think this ban thing is out to lunch.
High Seas

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 08:24 pm
@ossobuco,
Can you describe the cartoon so someone with better search capabilities can go look for it? I remember it was in color - all I could find is black and white, and copyrighted. The caption was something along the lines of ....is there anyone you want to say goodbye to?... words to that effect.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2011 08:41 pm
@High Seas,
I suppose I could crawl dominatrix stuff, and eventually recognize it, but eh.

My description won't help, and it was short time - some large person. Some bands around boobs. Nothing more, mild color.

Thing is, if we figure out the cartoon, I'm not sure it would fit that. Only for voyeurs.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 05:11 am
@High Seas,
Hi folks, lets put this to bed once and for all. First off H/S that B & W copyrighted cartoon was what I posted and it was only as a funny response to Wandel's bit of humour, that's it. Now Osso I'm more upset at getting you upset than I am about quitting, so thank you very much, it's really nice of you to show such concern and I really appreciate it but it's over I've made my decision and I'm sticking to it. So my friend don't worry about it please, just carry on with your everyday a2k fun.
Now I always thought I had a fairly high moral standard, but obviously not high enough, this moderator has set the bar high indeed, so if I was to keep posting I'd forever be thinking, " am I going to far, will this offend the moderator", and who needs that. Why should I be made question my moral standard when I know it's good enough for any reasonable person. So I'm not a fascist or a racist because that would be ok, I'm much worse I posted a smutty cartoon, a lame one at that, the ultimate sin.
Now I asked the powers that be to deactivate my account, their response when it finally came was curt to say the least, "just log out" so apparently you can never leave." Hotel California" comes to mind.
Anyway it's been a blast, take care yawl and remember the "man" is watching.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 05:16 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Thank you for coming back to give your reasons, I cannot fault them and totally agree with you. I wish you well.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 05:21 am
@Dutchy,
Take care Buddy, watch them croc's Smile
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 05:46 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Thanks, Euro, I still hope that you will come back. Letty is another person who hopes that you will change your mind.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 06:08 am
@ossobuco,
No, but you're over-reacting, Osso. What's done is done. Big deal. A cartoon was removed. If he's that sensitive, he doesn't belong here. It was nothing personal - and it was probably a subjective opinion. You're making a mountain out of a molehill, and there's no need to get angry at Dutchy, either.
JPB

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 06:14 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I assume you have confirmation from the mods that the cartoon was removed because it was offensive and not because of a copyright violation, yes? I saw it, thought it was pretty funny, not the least bit offensive (and I'm pretty easily offended) and was surprised that it had been removed until HS mentioned the copyright.

If your entire discussion about this has been on the forum and not in discussion with the mods then I suggest you hit the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page and ask them why it was removed. If you've already done that and you have confirmation that it was because of the content and not a copyright infringement then I agree with you too and wish you well.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:02 am
@Mame,
Quote:
If he's that sensitive, he doesn't belong here.

Meow, you're right of course. There is no place for sensitivity in this world, Nein!!. Laughing
Incidentally a subjective opinion IS personal, I think you might have meant objective opinion.
Bye now, luv u 2.

I apologise, I couldn't resist. Embarrassed

wandeljw

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:29 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I would be willing to pay an enormous sum not to see Wandel nekkid . . .

But you would if I got you drunk first. It worked with spendius. Smile
JPB

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:31 am
@wandeljw,
Wait. What? I definitely missed something. I think I'm glad.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:32 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I would be willing to pay an enormous sum not to see Wandel nekkid . . .

You can deposit it to my Paypal account.... I'll refund it if you ever see Wandel in the all-together.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:36 am
@wandeljw,
TMI, Bubba, TMI . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:45 am
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:
But you would if I got you drunk first. It worked with spendius. Smile

you now owe me a bottle of screen cleaner and a new keyboard
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:50 am
@ehBeth,
Your reply is a bit ambiguous. I assume the thought of Spendi 'au naturelle' makes you feel nauseous. Your statement could be interpreted otherwise.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 08:51 am
@izzythepush,
I'm a woman of mystery.

Cool
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 09:11 am
@ehBeth,
It's always good to have a few secrets.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 01:47 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Well, at least you got a reply from them.

Go if you want; I'll miss you on Caption the Cartoon.
chai2

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 02:11 pm
@roger,
At least I'm not jejune.