Gay Marriage would Upend the Traditional Marriage

joefromchicago

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2011 06:46 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

Setanta and Joe: At least one of us three is utterly incapable of getting where the other is coming from.

It's you.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Besides the fact that you're a homophobic bigot
How many do you have on ignore, bigot ? You are a heterophobic bigot .

Quote:
because there are great odds that any offspring will have birth defects.
Bullshit . In a first generation incest offspring there is not even the doubling of the chances of defects .

Quote:
It's obvious you have no understanding of logic.
Were you really stupid enough to bring logic into this ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:12 am
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
But don't you know that allowing the gays to have relations will lead to sex with animals!?!
Do oyu seriously think it wont lead to something else ? That it is the only thing in the history of humankind were people will say, "oh, we are happy now . No-one activate for anything else in this direction".
Ionus

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Sounds like he's the result of one.
Yet another useless post .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:16 am
@Thomas,
Quote:
Incestuous couples cannot legally marry because the state expects a higher rate of hereditary illnesses from their offspring. Because same-sex incestuous couples don't have this problem, the state has no reason to outlaw them.
So what happened to the argument that animals are gay, therefore it is natural ? Animals are also incestuous .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:19 am
@Ionus,
people have sex with animals now, and i'd bet most of them don't identify themselves as homosexual

personally i don't care what someone does or what or who they marry, the only caveat i'd put on it would be financial benefit, tax breaks would be limited to unions between two consenting persons, so, if i married my toaster or spaniel, i couldn't claim them as a dependent and reap any tax benefit
Ionus

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 08:28 am
@djjd62,
What I am saying is dont say people will not agitate in the future for something else . That is silly . Of course people will continue to push the bounds of acceptability... how did we end up with legal homosexuality ? For that matter how did we end up with it being illegal ? The line is constantly shifting .

We will have paedophiles come out of the closet and claim it doesn't do any harm . We are all paedophobic .
I was told by a Family Law Court Registrar that if we lived together, did our washing together and cooked meals together then we were married . How is that going to go if we have Gay Marriage ? Is everyone in the same Army barracks going to be married by default ? It is growing more appendages then an orgy of octopi .
I dont see why we cant take the opportunity to sort out this mess and have marriage, defactos, etc better legally defined .
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 02:20 pm
@Ionus,
Considering that homosexuality has been around since the beginning of man, and also is prevalent throughout nature...yeah, I do believe it won't lead to anything else, much less sex with animals. Being gay and doing a goat are really quite different.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2011 02:26 pm
@Bella Dea,
It only takes a heterosexual to produce a baby through incest or rape.

Those homophobic bigots should smoke that in their pipes.
Ionus

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:31 am
@Bella Dea,
Is that based on your knowledge of societies in the past ? Because my knowledge is different .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It only takes a heterosexual to produce a baby through incest or rape.
Did you just have a stroke ?

You have proven you are a heterophobic bigot .
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 01:43 pm
@ehBeth,
Tradition of man and woman comprising marriage for the procreation and perpetuation of the race. It is an abberation of nature that causes same- sex acts.
0 Replies

Josef cv

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 01:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What are you smoking in your pipe?
0 Replies