New York New York!

EqualityFLSTPete

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 07:40 pm
@jcboy,
See look what happens after you leave the state, I' will try every now and then to keep your post alive my dear friend.

FLORIDA: Miami-Dade County Judge Strikes Down Marriage Ban, Stays Ruling
ehBeth

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 07:42 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
This is terrific news!
EqualityFLSTPete

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 07:43 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes we won with the help of Equality Florida! Very Happy
ehBeth

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 07:44 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
from your link

Quote:
A ruling in a federal suit filed in Tallahassee, which would be applicable statewide, is due at any time.

could be awesome
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 08:19 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Ok then..

well, it always was, but better now.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Mon 22 Sep, 2014 04:45 pm
We;re still waiting on Florida, that will come soon!

Meanwhile they're falling like domino’s! Very Happy

Louisiana State Judge Rules Same-Sex Marriage Ban Is Unconstitutional

Quote:
Louisiana state Judge Edward Rubin of the 15th Judicial District Court has ruled that the state's same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional! This ruling follows a U.S. District Court Judge's decision that Louisiana's same-sex marriage ban is constitutional.

http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/instinctmagazine.com/files/styles/large/public/images/blog_posts/Nigel%20Campbell/2014/09/22/louisiana%20gay.jpg?itok=JA0C9bmk
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Wed 24 Sep, 2014 06:41 pm
OK, OK, gay marriage here and there.

I understand that before passing a law, the proposal must be studied and all options and opinions must be considered. In this case, what is the background supporting marriage between men and marriage between women?

I'm not talking about "rights" because if such is the scenario, then a rat has the same right of being protected as it is the dog and cat.

I'm talking about studies that back up the behavior of man committing sodomy with another man. Is any study showing that the rectum is not built to be exposed to the insertion of foreign objects or of male sexual organs? Did someone studied anatomy of the human body before passing such a law?

I ask some more. Lets say a child believes since early age that he is a dog, and he pees raising his leg on the walls of the house, and he prefers eating dog food, chewing bones, and when he reaches the adulthood he barks instead of talking, and etc. In other words, this individual lives in a fiction world.

Now, this individual wants to be pet by a family, he wants to live as a dog the rest of his life.

To me, that is not a problem, because that is his life.

But, it is a huge and dangerous problem if the government not only accepts the "right" of this man to pretend to be a dog, but that the government will actually support others and will recognize them officially as "dogs".

Now, change this man belief of being a dog, and make this man of my example to believe that he is a woman. The same applies, it is ridiculous the acceptance by the government of the craziness of some individuals believing to be something that they are not.

My opinion about gay marriage proliferating everywhere is that the government is corrupt, and not so that people is gaining more rights.

EqualityFLSTPete

Wed 24 Sep, 2014 06:57 pm
@carloslebaron,
Your an ignorant uneducated jackass Very Happy
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:20 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
Is any study showing that the rectum is not built to be exposed to the insertion of foreign objects or of male sexual organs? Did someone studied anatomy of the human body before passing such a law?

A rectum is also not built to be an organ of speech, but that evidently doesn't prevent some people from talking out of their ass.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
CalamityJane

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:11 pm
@carloslebaron,
Why? Nature let you live without a brain too! Should we rule now against nature and have you committed?
EqualityFLSTPete

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:16 pm
@CalamityJane,
I don't understand how so many like him live day to day without a brain Very Happy
CalamityJane

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:24 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
THey're fed by the government (food stamps).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:25 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Hi, all, nice to see agreement.

Also, thanks for keeping posting, EFPete. I don't do facebook (it scares me) and I miss them.

Calamity, there are probably a lot of brain vacuum apps now..
CalamityJane

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:35 pm
@ossobuco,
Hi osso,

yes you are right, one would think the vacuum creates an echo Wink
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Morgan only does Facebook now, he's grown tired of the forum but you couldn't befriend him anyway, he's reached his limit of 5000, I call him a friend whore Very Happy
CalamityJane

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:49 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
He's very fond of you though, Pete.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:12 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Laughs..
whatever, I wish them well. Some of that is my fault as a facebook avoidant before he hit 5000.

Meantime, how are you? Not my business, just saying I get it you are real too.
carloslebaron

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 06:52 am
To the ones asking me how homosexuality is "against nature":

1)- Nature made us what we are, a TWO GENDER species. Period.

If you think otherwise, please respond and explain.

2)- Any "crossing" of the line attempting to change -cosmetically of course- any one of the natural birth gender, is not only vain but ridiculous. The individual who is born as "female" will biologically live and die as female. The blood test will always rule, lets say after an accident where the body has been split in pieces, after a fire and human residuals are found, when police trace blood samples, etc. This is reality and nature at works.

Again, if you think my point is invalid, just write point #2 and respond and explain.

3)- The rectum is not made for performing sexual acts. The muscles of the rectum and anus are made that way that work to expel excrement of the body. When an attempt to introduce any object thru the anus, the reaction of the human body will be to fight such an attempt. When the entrance is forced, the walls of the rectum close to the anus and the anus itself will suffer damage and mostly will bleed. Bleeding mixed with excrement causes infections.

Who the hell is happy infecting himself and knowing that such an act will cost him the risk of acquiring diseases? Excuse me, but only lunatics can be happy looking for infections and diseases. I don't think that an individual with reasoning will accept that kind of behavior.

Sodomites can be compared to a loony who enjoys others to make cuts in his body to make it bleed and find pleasure with it.

If you disagree with point #3, please respond and explain.

4- What good brings homosexuality to our society and to our species?

This is the ten million dollars question, because homosexuality offers nothing good for society. At least religion has been considered as beneficial due to doctrines found in it that helps for a better society, but, what about homosexuality?

Surely homosexuality offers only negative and harmful to society, from acting against nature to spreading diseases.

One more time, if you disagree with point#4, please respond it and explain.

I will be glad to read your answers and keep discussing in a decent dialogue.

If your answers continue as the ones posted above in your messages, for sure you are reacting in a savage manner and are showing how low your intellect might be.

So, please, keep the discussion at an intelligent and reasonable level, and stop attacking my messages with your unfounded and ridiculous comments.
izzythepush

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 07:53 am
@carloslebaron,
Nobody's asking you anything, you're a lowlife piece of ****. Nothing you say is of any importance.