Anyone happy about Roger Rabbit 2 coming out?

chai2

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

NO- I was a CHRISTIAN back then. I was raised in the fear and admonition of the Lord. MY parents taught me about controlling myself. I wasn't thinking about sex- I was not thinking about sex at that age. At that age I was still drawing and still watching cartoons.

I was a nerd/geek back then.

So, you think about sex now?
You draw and watch cartoons now too.

what blasphemy? that jesus would have responded to a picture of a woman, because he was a man?
You have no idea what jesus would have done, because you say an awful lot of stuff here he wouldn't approve of at all.

You just make it up as you go along.

I was talking to jesus the other day, and he told me he didn't like it when you call people names, type in caps, and generally act like a douchebag. In fact, he said he was all around very disappointed in you, and that you were not in his favor. you better straighten up and fly right goldman, or you're going to have a lot to answer for.

Are you going to deny that jesus talks to me and told me that? If you do, you have no faith that he can do anything he wants.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:44 pm
@chai2,
No- I stay away from sexual stuff. That is sinful.
chai2

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
Sex is not sinful.

Even Jesus would tell you that.
chai2

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:48 pm
@chai2,
Honestly?

I don't think you know much about Jesus or God at all.

You sure don't listen to any of their messages.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:48 pm
@chai2,
It IS outside of marriage.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
chai2

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

It IS outside of marriage.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Who said anything about the marriage bed? Or adultery?

It's not immoral to think another person is sexually attractive.

You really don't know squat about Jesus or God.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:54 pm
@chai2,
There is nothing wrong with thinking a woman is attractive- it is a sin to think lustful, sexual thoughts about her.

I look at women and think they are pretty and keep it at that.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:35 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I look at women and think they are pretty and keep it at that.

They got meds for that kid, if ya can't get it up.
I remember a time in 1978 (a summer job to generate some bar money)when I had to make calls to men getting them to renew their subscription to Playboy. One of the cards in the script was for men who couldn't get it up.

Or did you find your winkley went Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooo-eee! when you saw Bob Hoskins in the film? In that case, you be a homosexual, which is fine, Godopholus still loves you.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:42 pm
@Sturgis,
I saw Jessica Rabbit in the movie- I wasn't lusting after her of thinking about her. I dismissed it.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
Like I said, you get all hot and sweaty for the beefy hairball Bob Hoskins.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:53 pm
@Sturgis,
NO, I didn't.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:54 pm
@Sturgis,
It is a SIN to lust after women.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:55 pm
@chai2,
Matthew 5:28 -

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
It is a SIN to lust after women.
But not men! I don't recall the Bible saying I can't lust after men. I can't lie with them (probably a good idea, since not being truthful can only lead to harm).

You lust ever men don't you Goldilox? I notice all your hero cartoonies are men, and you want big rugged beefy men with huge belt buckles highlighting their manly food. I mean goods.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 06:59 pm
@Sturgis,
HOMOSEXUALITY is a SIN.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 07:03 pm
@JGoldman10,
Then just call yourself a queer. It's really the same thing, but the Bible you keep talking about, never says a bad word about queers.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 07:11 pm
@Sturgis,
I like Asian women- I don't lust after them.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 07:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
We already established this Goldilox. You save your lusting for men.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 07:15 pm
@Sturgis,
That is a lie -

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 07:16 pm
@Sturgis,
I am NOT LUSTING AFTER ANYONE- I DON'T HAVE ANY SEXUAL DESIRE- I ASKED GOD TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY.