0. Do not focus on social media.
1. Do not care what anybody says or thinks about your work., Take ques but that is about it.
2. Make your own ______ in your own time the way you want to.
3. Marketing : The reality most material is marketed. Most of the material we know of is marketed. Beyond that other material while marketed has a fan-base with a specific method of thinking. For example in one nation a persons method of thinking and view point of the product is completely different. Thus various material is made. Like their are many official and unofficial spin-off of various series. Give away free-samples, setup a table
at a convention, even do something that is wholesome for the community to
promote your work.
4. Avoid terminology. Let the consumer decide. Most Animation studios in the far-east have no idea what the slang term OVA, or even Japanimation, or Anime means at all. However they know how to do their job. It is like with a spy-plane, or bomber plane. For years we have seen various black-birds but again their are many vehicles that have surpassed it.
5. What happens in real life is that people have no faith or just lazy. They have money and eventually "produce" a series out-sourcing other peoples works and creation. Take "Kirby", "Metroid", and "StarFox" for instance. Only Kirby 1-3 and possible Crystal Shards is cannon. Metroid games after the Super timeline are not Cannon. StarFox is actually folklore being rewritten into a 3d game not even made by Nintendo but Arguonauts.
6. If it was me. Publish a website, and make that your primary page for your material.
4. Now about social media. Social media, or any website that allows you to post free content is really collecting your content. So only post smaller images. A stranger on a website told me "They run a business selling digital-displays" and the point being is that "They want me to post bigger pictures of my content". The reality by posting bigger pictures a person could print the photographs or even frame them. You should uploade 600X600 least. Even 800X on the longest side with 72dpi. I have came across pages with people listing photos at even smaller views. Point being is that you should never upload original content and it's max image unless your being paid to do so, or it was an old project you worked on for somebody.
5. Social-media are like satellites to your webpage. You have a bunch of lazy people who do not want to click on a webpage so they go to your social media page. Again lazy $#[email protected]
$ they are.
6. Social-media are not your friends. These pages might offer money and interviews but they are not your friend at all. They are branding wanting to present a stereotype and you should avoid talking.
7. Consider paying people to make your content for you. Their are tons of people making things but you have to remember that these people are human and do not favor people beyond their religion, race, culture, gender/sex, etc. However their are people that pretends they are great
____etc and you will never know.
8. Consider working in a team. Some people market themselves as this miracle task force but the reality they break the work down into smaller jobs to get everything done faster.
9. Consider having a different image for a different page, even a random user name. Again because of branding, marketing, stereotypes many people will often hide behind their brands. Take Nintendo.. It is a toy-company disguised as a videogame company. Originally they hired out programmers. All of their products from day one was never programmed by anybody on staff at all. Mario, Metroid, Gameboy, Famicom/NES all was made by out-sourced people who ether left big-business, failing or not, or was looking for a job and had the mind-power. SEGA games was originally Service Games, in terms of the military and even had adult clubs on or near military bases...like a "Service Girl". Sony was a walkman company, and was apart of the recording printing business, among manufacturing of electronic parts. In fact you have tons of manifacturers popping up and being absorbed into bigger business as where DELL just purchased smaller companies, fired the
main-staff and kept the ideas and buildings structures/offices if any.
10. Their are tons of great artists, students, and people who are who are working on various projects but just barely if any see the light of day or who are discriminated for various reasons by peers.
10. Everybody in that classroom should be working together and should make the work easier. Not look away and pass judgement and be full of themselves. That is why nothing could occur or happen at all.