coldjoint

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:30 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bW3iUzEQHyw/VJnRqh21VDI/AAAAAAAAVxI/e1M1kmYhX1o/s1600/Obama-IRS-Targeting.png
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 05:07 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/10689524_308688479321711_7355266020880607493_n.jpg?oh=014a5416a599515225c98787c3b7493c&oe=54FEA078&__gda__=1430296102_5dcfdb98812719d4080bfe9c11c49e60
coldjoint

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 05:14 pm
@RexRed,
95% excuses
RexRed

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 05:28 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Rex,
If you are actually giving Obama credit for bringing gas prices down, then you must be willing to give him the blame when gas prices rose.

Once again your faulty logic leaves much to be desired.

Gas prices rose because of wall street speculation BUT due to democratic "REGULATIONS" (you know those regulations that the GOP vehemently oppose) placed on this type of speculation they have not risen again as they did.

Wall Street greed fueling high gas prices
http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/28/opinion/sanders-gas-speculation/

Regulations work. Once again your Fox News and republican rags have filled you full of lies and misconceptions...

What seems logical to you is nothing more than fabricated racist propaganda aimed at our hard working President Obama.

Is this where you get your news?

John Boehner is Under Federal Investigation for Campaign Finance Violations
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/12/john-boehner-federal-investigation-campaign-finance-violations.html
coldjoint

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 05:31 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
What seems logical to you is nothing more than fabricated racist propaganda aimed at our hard working President Obama.

Put a sock in it. Failure knows no color. Look at you.
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 05:59 pm
The "whores" i speak of are you people who kiss ass to the racist republican propaganda machine.

Also
I have held a grudge since the November election because there was no live "online" MSNBC coverage of the election.

I am just coming to terms with my frustration now.

I buried my anger for a while and eventually with my recent Skype frustrations I had to let it all out.

I had to watch the election coverage from people who I never even watch because there was no MSNBC live online coverage.

Oh they had a live link there on the main MSNBC web page but it was dead most of the night.

What about us internet people who watch you faithfully online MSNBC and do not have TV reception? You totally threw us under the bus. Would it really have killed you to have let us online activists also in on the live broadcast of Rachel Maddow doing the election coverage?

This is why I don't think the CEO of Microsoft has a clue...

And this is also why I do not think he has a clue on which parts of the Microsoft products are the most viable. I think he is playing the naked emperor...

Microsoft leaves an online grass roots political wing of the democratic party in the dark ON ELECTION NIGHT!

No wonder there is such low voter turnout!

I need to clarify, yes, Rachel did say on her program there would be live coverage of the election but she did not say live "online" coverage.

I was not really mad at Rachel I was mad at being deprived of seeing her converge and that translated to me seeming frustrated with her too.

I cannot afford cable news but guess what? The Huffington Post had a live news feed on election night. So Huffington Post can offer a live feed but MSNBC cannot? And for shame MSNBC! I think of all of the money you news people made in election ads and you cannot offer live election coverage online?

EL CHEAPO!

I hope I have succinctly reiterated my gripe well enough...

I have for years been a huge fan of Microsoft so it pains me to be leveling this criticism.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 06:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Why are you so defensive for the untaxed wealthy? The poor don't keep you lower middle class, the wealthy do. Do the freaking math for once. Where is the money being stashed? The wealthy with growing gazillions or the poor who while in growing numbers at least slowed down by the President number less than people like you. Taxes don't keep you poor, fool: being under rewarded for your efforts does. Why don't you get it? Your not going to get to any kind of wealth with the $15.00/hr you make at Circle K. Why do you protect the wealth of the 1% who are going to steal from your kids, too?

You have a lot more in common with Michael Brown and Barrack Obama than you do with the Koch brothers, Mitt Romney ............
bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 06:47 pm
@coldjoint,
You're part of the 95%, bonehead. You do know that, right?????
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 11:43 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Taxes don't keep you poor, fool: being under rewarded for your efforts does.

Taxes to pay for the over rewarded are bleeding the middle class dry. Again, the one percent did better than anyone else in Obamas over regulated mess.

And I have nothing in common with criminals, liars, and traitors.
RexRed

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 12:10 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Taxes don't keep you poor, fool: being under rewarded for your efforts does.

Taxes to pay for the over rewarded are bleeding the middle class dry. Again, the one percent did better than anyone else in Obamas over regulated mess.

And I have nothing in common with criminals, liars, and traitors.

You only have commonality with turds and assholes...
coldjoint

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 12:11 am

The President, Al Sharpton, and the Corruption of Modern Liberalism

Quote:
“There’s a trust factor with The Rev from the Oval Office on down,” a White House official familiar with their dealings told reporter Glenn Thrush. “He gets it, and he’s got credibility in the community that nobody else has got. There’s really no one else out there who does what he does.”

That last statement is true; there isn’t anyone out there who does what Sharpton does quite the way he does it.

Al Sharpton is a person who lives for the purpose of stoking racial hatreds. He was convicted of defaming a New York prosecutor, Steven A. Pagones, in the notorious Tawana Brawley affair, in which Brawley falsely accused Pagones of raping her. During the 1991 Crown Heights riots in Brooklyn, Sharpton fueled black rage after a Hasidic Jewish driver accidentally killed a seven-year-old black child with his car. (A young talmudic scholar, Yankel Rosenbaum, was stabbed to death by a mob shouting “Kill the Jew.”) Sharpton has made numerous anti-Semitic comments. He’s characterized black people who disagreed with him as “yellow niggers” and called white people “crackers.” He constantly casts the police as racists when there’s no evidence to support the charge. And on top of that he’s a tax cheat, having been convicted of tax evasion and, according to the New York Times, with more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses.

Sharpton, then, is a notorious and demagogic figure. He’s anti-cop. He’s anti-Semitic. And he’s an enemy of racial reconciliation, having done incalculable damage to race relations in America. That such a loathsome individual would be allowed into the White House is itself stunning; and the fact that he’s Barack Obama’s “go-to man on race” is shameful and discrediting. These are the depths to which modern liberalism has descended.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/12/24/the-president-al-sharpton-and-the-corruption-of-modern-liberalism/#.VJuNzhDduTI.twitter
Below viewing threshold (view)
RexRed

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 12:12 am
More racism... and crimes against humanity... you are lower than race... baseless idiocy.
coldjoint

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 12:15 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
More racism.

More butthurt.http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/butt.gif
RexRed

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 12:55 am
@coldjoint,
You wish... but you are probably ugly and a bad ****. Besides being a horrid politician. I can get by the ugly **** maybe but not the horrid politician part.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 06:59 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/PettJ/2014/PettJ20141225A_low.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 07:01 am
@coldjoint,
There you are, figuratively shaking your ass at Rex. No one talks about you that way so what has to be going on is you have the hots for Rex.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 07:02 am
@coldjoint,
OR YOURS, EITHER!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 07:10 am
@coldjoint,
Taxes can't increase from decreasing wealth,dummy. The middle class is going down not from being over taxed. They're going down because the wealthy are under taxed and for things that cost more than a hundred time the cost of poverty programs, like the wars W started with no taxes to fund them. Programs the wealthy are getting fatter on. Those wars as of this week alone account for $1.7 trillion. $1.7 trillion worth of wealth transferred away from the middle class and into the pockets of the 1%. You're getting raped and you praise the rapists. Wakeup!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 10:07 am
The New Populist Movement: Organizing to Take Back America.
Mar 2014

The new progressive populist movement is rising up in the United States. Inspired by an expansive vision of greater economic opportunity for all Americans, this new movement is also fueled by anger over politicians' broken promises. After decades of recurring economic crisis, which now seems systemic and permanent, millions of Americans have come to realize that much of our democratic system is now owned by a moneyed elite that use their power to resist real change and to manipulate the economy for their own financial gain.

Even the mass media know something big is going on. At the end of November, a Washington Post headline announced, "More liberal, populist movement emerging ahead of 2016 elections." And the New York Times, in a September article, reporting on the new progressive insurgency, cited the excitement generated by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and the new populist mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio. These and other media reports have been based on important new populist victories that represent the visible tip of a very large iceberg:

Low-wage workers and their allies have filled the streets of America's major cities, demanding a living wage and the right to bargain for wages and benefits. Their basic demand, echoed now by political leaders, is that full-time work should pay enough to keep a family out of poverty.

The cry of "break up the big banks" is now heard from protests at bank shareholder meetings to the halls of Congress. Many of the groups who worked to pass the Dodd-Frank bill have joined with housing advocates and others to demand Wall Street prosecutions - and real bank reform championed by Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown and Sen. Warren.

Lawrence Summers, President Obama's top choice for Chair of the Federal Reserve, was stopped from getting that important job by a coalition of civic activists, including women and financial reform groups. Their favorite, Janet Yellen, was appointed instead.

The national debate on the future or Social Security has been flipped - from "Stop cutting benefits" to "Expand Social Security." Activists got Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin to introduce a bill with Sen. Sherrod Brown to expand benefits. Sen. Warren helped achieve critical mass. Conservative "Third Way" operatives attacked, but actual Third Way Members of Congress denounced their own group - and several actually embraced Social Security expansion. And after grassroots pressure, President Obama withdrew his plan to cut Social Security benefits...

Political reporters have tended to frame the New Populism as either a challenge to President Obama - or as an agenda and constituency for whoever might run against Hillary Clinton. But hard experience has taught us we need to build an independent force that can fight the big corporate interests and shape a positive agenda for all politicians who claim be for progressive change.

To be clear, this new movement is still coming together, most visible politically in the grassroots campaigns to raise the minimum wage and extend unemployment insurance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-hickey/the-new-populist-movement_b_4899347.html

Very good article. It goes on to list the 12 big elements of the emerging New Populist agenda:

1. Revive Sustainable Economic Growth, Creating Jobs for All.

2. Invest in America's Infrastructure and in New Jobs for the 21st Century.

3. Make Work Pay - and Fight to Reduce Inequality in America.

4. If the Rising American Electorate Succeeds, America Succeeds.

5. Guarantee Access to High Quality Public Education for All.

6. Strengthen and Expand Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

7. Make the Rich and Corporations Pay Their Fair Share.

8. Stop Bad Trade Deals, and Balance Trade Based on Global Labor Rights.

9. Reform the Financial System to Safely Serve the Productive Economy.

10. Invest in Energy Technologies that Drive a Sustainable Economy.

11. Reduce the Military Budget and Invest at Home.

12. Strengthen Democracy.