buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:16 am
@Baldimo,

Quote:
Poll: Obamacare 'More Unpopular Than Ever'

The Kaiser Family Foundation's latest poll on public opinion of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, has found the law is more unpopular with Americans than ever before. Kaiser found in its July survey that 53 percent of Americans say they have an unfavorable opinion of the law, with just 37 percent saying they have a favorable opinion. That's among the lowest favorability rating Obamacare has ever received, and it's the highest unfavorability rating since Kaiser first began its monthly poll of Obamacare in April 2010.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/poll-obamacare-more-unpopular-ever_800453.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
MontereyJack

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 12:20 pm
@buttflake,
hey, butt, you
DO know, don't you, that ambasszdorial posts, except for a few of the major players, are one of the prime plum rewards for big donors, have been for decades, for BOTH parties? Oh, you didn't know that? It's true. Tsunis is just one of the average appointees. Bolton, on the other hand, was actively malign.
MontereyJack

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 12:24 pm
@buttflake,
This is one of those poll questions that REALLY depends on how you ask the question. Because in poll after poll for the last four years, when they ask WHY people dislike Obamacare, it consistently shows that about a quarter of the dislikers dislike it BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GO FAR ENOUGH. And when you take them out and put them with the supporters, because they sure ain't gonna go TedCruz on us, it always comes out more pros Obamacare than antis.
buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 01:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
This is one of those poll questions that REALLY depends on how you ask the question. Because in poll after poll for the last four years, when they ask WHY people dislike Obamacare, it consistently shows that about a quarter of the dislikers dislike it BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GO FAR ENOUGH.

Prove it. I think you are only listening to what you want to hear, or, more importantly, what the administration wants you to hear.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Give it up Baldino. You're dead wrong.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
Bolton is one of nastiest, brutal, hateful pieces of **** of all times.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:35 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140801-sues-president-for-acting-unilaterally.jpg
Frank Apisa

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Bolton is one of nastiest, brutal, hateful pieces of **** of all times.

I agree.

In an offering filled with nasty, brutal, hateful pieces of ****!

And Bolton is almost one of those one dimensional movie villains.
Baldimo

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm not any more wrong than you thinking that Citizens United was an unconstitutional ruling. Yes the SCOTUS has ruled that just about anything can fall into the interstate commerce clause, which is where they rule min wage by the govt is constitutional. I'll give up thinking min wage is unconstitutional if you give up thinking citizens united was unconstitutional. Fair?
Baldimo

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
How about reversing all the crap he has done without Congress on immigration? He and DHS ruled set the rules for who would and wouldn't be deported. This is what lead to this mess. A quick action he could take would be to repeal all the rules changes he has done for the last 6 years on the immigration issue.

He basically passed the Dream Act with DHS rulings.
buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I agree.

Strange definition for a realist. That is all Bolton is.
Baldimo

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What did John Bolton do that was so bad? Being appointed by Bush?
Frank Apisa

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:58 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Quote:
I agree.

Strange definition for a realist. That is all Bolton is.

The only reason I consider him to be nasty, brutal, and hateful...

...is because he has shown himself to be nasty, brutal, and hateful.

He may also be a realist...although that does not show up as much as those other characteristics.
Frank Apisa

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 02:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

What did John Bolton do that was so bad? Being appointed by Bush?

He coulda been appointed by Jesus Christ...and I would still feel that way about him.
buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 03:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
He coulda been appointed by Jesus Christ...and I would still feel that way about him.

Quite a non-answer there.
Frank Apisa

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:12 pm
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Quote:

Quite a non-answer there.

Sounds to me like a response.

Accept it or reject it...as you see fit.
buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Sounds to me like a response.

OK. That explains it.
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:23 pm
Quote:
Democrat Congresswoman’s Staff Threatens To Sic the Obama IRS on Conservative Blogger

Sheila Jackson Lee
Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee, who represents a district in Houston, has said some real doozies in the past. She’s called for martial law. She’s claimed the Constitution is only 400 years old. She even referred to herself as a freed slave. But with her recent whopper said on the House floor, she was caught in an outright lie.

The self-described ‘freed slave,’ in keeping with the Democrat narrative of convincing their base Republicans in the House are moving to impeach Obama, got on her soapbox to claim that such a move to impeach was never tried under Bush. In fact, she said they did not try to impeach Bush because, as president, he had to authority to do whatever he wanted. However, she never said such a thing.

But, Bush didn’t have the authority to bypass Congress at his whim, just as Obama does not. Beyond that, not only did Democrats attempt to move for impeachment of Bush, Sheila Jackson Lee co-sponsored a bill in an attempt to do just that! In addition, she gave a speech on the House floor with reasons why she believed he should be impeached.

As if that lie was not bad enough, Sheila Jackson Lee’s office recently didn’t just berate an American citizen who called to ask questions about her contradictory statements, i.e. lies, they threatened the gentlemen in question.

Dwayne Homer is a conservative blogger with PJ Media. He detailed his experience with not one, but two members of Sheila Jackson Lee’s staff who used tactics of thuggery, degradation, and rudeness.

The first staffer not only used homosexual slurs to describe Homer, but he threatened him with the IRS.

Quote:
Democrat Congresswoman’s Staff Threatens To Sic the Obama IRS on Conservative Blogger

Quote:
I was transferred to a gentleman on Lee’s staff. When I again asked him about the contradiction and stated that perhaps I was confused, the man said “Oh look it here, we have one of those right wing, tea-bagger nut jobs on the phone taking his cues from FOX News.”

He then accused me of being un-American, raising his voice at me while asking me to calm down, and telling me that I am just on some mission to destroy our country. When I calmly asked for his name, he said “I don’t have to give it to you because I don’t want to show up on some right wing blog and be on your Twitter account.” Keep in mind, I never said who I was – he just made assumptions and attacked me. When I reminded him that he gets paid by our tax dollars, he said “I doubt you even pay taxes and the IRS will find you soon enough,” and hung up on me.

I guess Jacksons staff is as stupid as her, but it is hard to believe. All it sounds quite Fascist in nature. Thuggery also comes to mind.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/01/democrat-congresswomans-staff-threatens-to-sic-the-obama-irs-on-conservative-blogger/
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:48 pm
Quote:
Obama Gives Another Hateful, Divisive Speech

That is what he does best. Any reply at all will help prove it.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/obama-gives-another-hateful-divisive-speech/?utm_content=bufferf6fe4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:54 pm
Quote:
Gutfeld: 'Stop Hating' 'One of the Most Adolescent Blurbs to Spill Out from an Adult Male Face'

Nails it.
Quote:
In his mid-show monologue on Friday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “The Five,” co-host Greg Gutfeld criticized President Barack Obama for his Thursday call for his political opponents to “stop hating.”

According to Gutfeld, the line did not rise to a level that was on par with a high office, but instead a “whiny pop star.”

“Applause is his lubricant – ‘Just stop hating,’” Gutfeld said. “Obama is now sounding like a whiny pop star who is peeved at critics for panning his last record and mad at fans who hated his duet with Adam Levine. And Republicans of course -- they are the evil paparazzi. I’m waiting for him to yell, ‘Do you know who i am?’ at a maître d'. He says stop just hating all the time. That’s one of the most adolescent blurbs to spill out from an adult male's face. Seriously, was that lifted from Justin Bieber’s blog? Is it the title of a new Katy Perry song? If so, give her credit for it before writing it on the inside of your locker with a magic marker. The problem with his whine is that the anger actually began with Obama’s own belief born from the polluted canvas that proclaimed the greatest country ever was actually pretty awful and needed fundamental change. I wouldn't call that hate but sowing the seeds of discontent is how the president got to where he is at today. And now the polls suggest people feel the same way about him. But I’m sure Americans, who are a nice bunch of people, would be willing to stop hating if only he would go first.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/01/Gutfeld-Stop-Hating-One-of%20the-Most-Adolescent-Blurbs-to-Spill-Out-from-an-Adult-Male-Face/
0 Replies