Advocate

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:36 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I show concern for the current party in power. Bush isn't currently in power, what good does my concern show now? Can we do anything to change what Bush did? No we can't, so why should I be upset or be concerned about it now. You are now deflecting.

To be honest we still don't know if Obama or anyone directly connected to the White House directed anything. We don't have all the emails yet do we?

Now you are going to play this "what did she do wrong game"? I'll say this, if she did nothing wrong why did she plead the 5th, twice? Why are there so many emails missing from at least 5 different people who would all be involved with said targeting? Why has the IRS not followed the law in regards to important documents and backup procedures? Why was Lerner so concerned with the saving and backups of emails and chat sessions if the IRS and her group were doing nothing wrong?

I guess we will get some answers to some of these questions in the near future. I federal judge has ordered an appearance from someone in the IRS to answer some questions about the "missing" emails and why?

Why are you not upset about the missing emails? According to your statement before, this also makes you a partisan worrier. When the GOP does it, it bothers you. When your party does it, "meh", Bush did it first.

First, there is not a shred of evidence that any of the missing emails contain anything incriminating. If they did, why did Lerner work so hard to restore the emails. A number of people evidently had their hard drives crash, but it was shown that, each year, five percent or so of hard drives crash. This was esp;ecially so at the IRS, which, due to Rep budget cuts, was still using Windows XP, wich Microsoft doesn't even support these days.

Since Lerner is the focus of a massive witch-hunt, I am sure her lawyer properly told her to take the fifth. Any lawyer would do this. Why would she voluntarily subject herself to having Trey Gowdy screaming at her as though he were a Hitler prosecutor. Moreover, there is still no evidence of criminality on her part. Further, the Reps can make her talk at any time by granting her immunity from self-incrimination. The Reps don't want to do this because they know they have nothing on her, and this would put a crimp on their efforts to embarrass the administration.

As I said before, this all started with a mid-level manager, who happens to be a conservative Republican, who decided to segregate applications from right-wing organization to ease processing. The Reps will never tell you this.

Btw, why did the Reps do nothing when GWB destroyed about 26 million emails during the investigation of U. S. Attorney firings, etc. ?
coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:38 am
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/31140
Advocate

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:38 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Wow... do you always make **** up and think it's factual?

I think conservative donors and groups were intimidated and sworn testimony proves that. Now what isn't factual?

You are saying all those people lied, like the IRS has? Try again Shill

The right lies all the time. Just look at Snopes and Truthorfiction.

Please tell us some lies told by the IRS. I have not seen any. What is your proof?
coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:40 am
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/31144
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:42 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
The right lies all the time. Just look at Snopes and Truthorfiction.

Snopes is funded by Soros, their denial and declarations of truth mean ****.
Advocate

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:23 pm
@coldjoint,
That's a lie. Snopes is run by a Canadian couple. Truth or fiction explains this.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:24 pm
joint says:
Quote:
Snopes is funded by Soros, their denial and declarations of truth mean ****.

Soros's funding is an urban legend, like most of the right wing memes. That joint continues to spout it is a measure of his gullibility. That seems to be the right wing works:if the facts don't support you, make up your own new "facts", tpo hell with the truth, pretty much thw way they did with Benghazi--just make up **** and then pretend it's true, as the military depositions are proving.
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 02:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
They all fell victim to the "I'm a parrot for the GOP/conservatives party," then their brain went dead. They have no idea how to seek the truth or facts.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:20 pm
@coldjoint,
"Do Something"
Pres. Obama to do -nothing congressional Republicans
 http://www.urantiansojourn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/GreenJester.jpg

John Boehner playing golf
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
If Obama does something, Boehner will sue him for doing something.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Soros's funding is an urban legend

Soros funding is one of the reasons you believe the crap you do.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:43 pm
Quote:
On March 31, 2010, the day before the Inspector General's report says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) began its scheme to target tea party and conservative groups, the White House Visitors Log reveals that President Barack Obama met with IRS union boss Colleen Kelley.

For you Parados and your time machine. And your claim that Lerner and friends were unaware of the coming investigation.
Quote:
NTEU's Kelley has a long history of interaction with the Obama Administration, first meeting in the White House on January 30, 2008, a mere ten days after his first inauguration, which she described:

"We are looking for a return to what we used to call partnership. I don't really care what it's called. For me, it's about collaboration."

Think about it.

IRS union-member employees financed anti-Tea Party candidates, while in their official positions blocked, audited, or intimidated Tea Party and conservative groups and were urged to do so in letters from Senate Democrats Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Tom Udall (D-NM), Al Franken (D-MN), Max Baucus(D-MT, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee which oversees the IRS), Michael Bennet (D-CO), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Jeff Merkley (D-OR), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) and Carl Levin (D-MI), as well as Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT).

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/07/irs-union-boss-colleen-kelley-missing.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:47 pm
@coldjoint,
ha ha ha.... Here's the scoop on Lawrence Sellin.
http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfiction/lawrence-sellin/

And another.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/09/lawrence-sellin-phd-spreads-misinformation-about-presidential-eligibility/
0 Replies

parados

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:31 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

Now you are going to play this "what did she do wrong game"? I'll say this, if she did nothing wrong why did she plead the 5th, twice? Why are there so many emails missing from at least 5 different people who would all be involved with said targeting?

Pleading the fifth is not evidence of guilt. If anything it is evidence of a Congress that will twist anything someone says to try to make it appear they are guilty.

We will never have the answers you want because the more time without evidence seems to be proof to you that something illegal was done.

Quote:
Why are you not upset about the missing emails? According to your statement before, this also makes you a partisan worrier. When the GOP does it, it bothers you. When your party does it, "meh", Bush did it first.
Now it seems you want to play the game of making up what I am bothered by.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:37 pm
@coldjoint,
OMG. You continue to show you have **** for brains, Pinkie. The union rep for the IRS doesn't give orders to IRS employees as to who to target. Suggesting that they do, is complete nonsense without some evidence other than a meeting with the President.
coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:17 pm
@parados,

Quote:
On March 31, 2010, the day before the Inspector General's report says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) began its scheme to target tea party and conservative groups, the White House Visitors Log reveals that President Barack Obama met with IRS union boss Colleen Kelley.

They knew it was coming
That is the important part of the post. I agree unions kissing ass is nothing new, and kissing Obamas as is mandatory.
Baldimo

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:24 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Moreover, there is still no evidence of criminality on her part. Further, the Reps can make her talk at any time by granting her immunity from self-incrimination. The Reps don't want to do this because they know they have nothing on her, and this would put a crimp on their efforts to embarrass the administration.

Grant immunity to someone who has done nothing wrong? That's not how immunity works. Those who seek immunity have done something wrong and want to be forgiven and not prosecuted in exchange for their testimony. If they wanted to prove the GOP wrong she would just testify. That would be a finger in their eye. If you are wrong and she did do wrong and she has immunity, she goes free and doesn't have to pay a price for her wrong doing.

The fact you guys keep bringing up Bush and his missing emails is a joke. As someone else already pointed out, didn't people already go to jail for that scandal? If so that means it is no longer an issue. What purpose does it serve other than to distract from what the IRS has done.
coldjoint

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:27 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The fact you guys keep bringing up Bush and his missing emails is a joke.

No kidding?
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:28 pm
@Baldimo,
What has the IRS done that requires further investigation?
0 Replies

Advocate

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:33 pm
@coldjoint,
See the linked article about Bush's emails that were destroyed. This is no joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy