RexRed

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 06:35 am
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/534956_405698369455447_986446542_n.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 06:42 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

So I'm either a rich guy who doesn't care about people, or I'm poor and to stupid to realize anything.

Wow.

Where does my welfare lie? I can tell you that... It doesn't I have never taken welfare or any other form of govt assistance.

The kicker for me? I've made myself successful. That is the reason I don't buy into the rich vs. poor argument. I was poor years and years ago. I'm not rich, but I have done fairly well for myself. I started out making min wage back in 1993 and in the last 20 years I have worked for everything I have. I make almost 80K a year now. Consider that I don't have a college degree. I own a house, 2 cars. Now care to tell me where my welfare is?

Yeah...you've done it all on your own...through hard work and determination.

Screw everybody else, right? If they cannot do it also...let 'em starve and freeze to death.

It is the 80K to 200K who are the biggest suckers the barons count on to be stupid enough to back the conservative agenda that will eventually **** on them for their help.

Careful you don't dislocate your arm patting yourself on the back, Baldimo. You may be dead wrong, but you are part of the group...and we care about you.

0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 06:46 am
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/1384076_215933185241750_2119217757_n.jpg
RexRed

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 09:17 am
National media pounce on release of John Doe II documents
http://host.madison.com/ct/news/local/city-life/national-media-pounce-on-release-of-john-doe-ii-documents/article_335d3dc8-f7fa-11e3-b1d8-0019bb2963f4.html
Baldimo

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:26 am
@RexRed,
I can't believe the Senate is acting this way. Harry Reid should be ashamed of himself. Halting legislation that has been passed in The House and failing to bring it to a vote. Your right the Dems have been asking for the US to fail.
Baldimo

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:30 am
@RexRed,
Even though the State court and a Federal court dismissed the cases? The media is a joke. This is news but the IRS deleting emails and then having convenient HDD crashes so that the emails can't be recovered.
Frank Apisa

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:43 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I can't believe the Senate is acting this way. Harry Reid should be ashamed of himself. Halting legislation that has been passed in The House and failing to bring it to a vote. Your right the Dems have been asking for the US to fail.

Above average intellect. The sign of an American conservative.

NOT!
Baldimo

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:47 am
@Frank Apisa,
Really? *You're.

Typical lefty reply Frank. You pick on a grammatical error?
coldjoint

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:54 am
@Baldimo,

Quote:

Anything but the real issue or problem. The Left has no debate in them, or shame, for that matter.
Frank Apisa

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:57 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Really? *You're.

Yeah, it was kinda low...and I probably should have just let it go.

But I am not a lefty, so don't dump on them because I called your dumb mistake to your attention.

Frank Apisa

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Anything but the real issue or problem. The Left has no debate in them, or shame, for that matter.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0hoTMaNhLbilaR-GlNnGcWyzJMFSiRMBuuzBBEkYtWOFTLzOcJw

0 Replies

Baldimo

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
Why not. They reply the same way and pick at the same things. It is indeed typical of the left and those like them. Take Harry Reid for instance. Have you heard him rally against the Koch brothers? Of course you have, you share his angst. Yet when asked about Sheldon Adelson and his monetary contributions to political campaigns, that was a totally different story. He is a great upstanding person who only wants the best for the US. Even though he does the same exact thing with his money as the Koch brothers do. The left accuses the right of not doing anything, but at the same time the leadership in the Senate stalls just about everything that comes from the House and then says they don't do anything.

I'm sure you can agree with this: Throw out all the bums and put term limits in place. There is no reason someone should be in DC for more than 2 terms. Anything more than that, and it is just a career for them, they don't mean to serve the people, they mean to serve their own egos.
MontereyJack

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:07 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:47 am @Frank Apisa,

Really? *You're.

"typical lefty reply". Really? You HAVE noticed that's one of coldjoint's standard rhetorical ploys, heaven't you? Oh, you haven't? Perhaps you should, before you try to attribute something as "typical lefty". Unless you start describing it as "typical any-party reply".
coldjoint

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:10 am

Quote:
The Obama Death List: A Staggering Account of Suspicious Deaths and ‘Working Theories’ ~ Nachumlist

I don't rule out Obama having people murdered. I do not put anything past this ego maniac or his progressive thugs that are everywhere.

Quote:

(Nachumlist) Deaths connected to the Obama White House

Mama Lois” Anderson: 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White: Two US women aid workers were shot dead in Nairobi in Kenya (2008) were the retired Presbyterian Church missionaries of Pennsylvania (USA), known to thousands of Africans. The suspected killers of the US women, who were travelling in a car with diplomatic license plates, allegedly shot dead by police later. They were well known for their work. There is speculation that they possibly had knowledge of the birth and care for Barack Obama in Kenya and were later murdered to cover the trail. When murdered, the Husband had his full wallet which the thieves/car jacker didn’t take, and there was never a connection made to the said attackers the police later shot dead, but blamed for the double homicide/car jacking. Their church was burned in 2008, possibly to destroy any possible birth records there. Then police chief Mohammed Hussein Ali was later removed from office by Obama supported Kenyan strongman Odinga. All possible witnesses ended up dead, all possible records of the care of infant Obama burned in the church fire, and the public official responsible out of office.

There is a lot more.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:12 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You HAVE noticed that's one of coldjoint's standard rhetorical ploys,

Please tells us what they are. Examples would be nice. Am I expecting any? No.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:14 am
@Baldimo,
Hmmm... hard drive crashes happening about the same time? How could that happen? There have often been instances of faulty hard drives failing because of manufacturer defects. If the computers were all using the same type of hard drive it could be quite common for all of them to fail because of hardware issues.

Of course, crash is a generic term that doesn't refer to just drive failure from mechanical issues. It can also be caused by many other things including viruses or other software issues. Those are issues that would be replicated across many computers and to see multiple failures would also be common.

The crashes didn't delete the emails. The emails were not recovered by anyone after the crash. That sounds like sloppy IT, not a conspiracy.
parados

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:18 am
@coldjoint,
Wow... Talk about rewriting what is happening. The prosecutors didn't take anything to public opinion. It was Club for Growth that sued to make the investigation public. The prosecutors couldn't release anything because they are conducting a John Doe investigation. That means it must be kept secret.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:23 am
coldjoint says:
Quote:

Please tells us what they are. Examples would be nice. Am I expecting any? No

The same thing frank did, duh. Ranking people out for spelling errors/ grammatical errors/typos/omitted words. You've done it to me, which was ironic, since in the post directly before the one you did it in, you'd made a couple such boners yourself. Am I going to page back through hundreds of posts to find them? No. But if you're honest with yourself, you'll admit you've done it repeatedly. If you do it again, I'll be glad to call it to your attention, as a "typical lefty reply", joint.
parados

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Even though the State court and a Federal court dismissed the cases? The media is a joke. This is news but the IRS deleting emails and then having convenient HDD crashes so that the emails can't be recovered.

It's amazing the way you are bamboozled by what you think has occurred.

The courts didn't dismiss any cases. They squashed some of the subpoenas. That only means the case can't question those people at the moment. The rulings have been appealed and the prosecutors can always reapply if they come up with new evidence. In the other case the court of appeals hasn't ruled yet.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2014/jun/20/scott-walker/scott-walker-says-probe-his-campaign-finances-reso/
0 Replies

Baldimo

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:38 am
@parados,
The problem is they haven't said anything about a virus causing the issue. They are saying the HDD crashed. I work in the field, and I can tell you HDD's do not fail that often and in those #'s. Modern day HDD are much more reliable then they were 10 even 15 years ago. I might have believed such a story back then but knowing the reliability of modern day hardware, I find it hard to swallow. Sorry to say, but it does sound like a conspiracy when the failures just happen to cover the time frame for the requested emails.

You guys were trying to use the #'s of documents handed over as proof nothing took place. Now we know that all of the doc's and emails were not turned over because the emails in question have disappeared due to faulty hardware. How does that not sound like a conspiracy. If this had happened during the Bush years you would feel the same exact way and you know it.