Frank Apisa

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You poor people just don't give up.

How many times does Obama have to disrespect and disgrace the office of the president?

I don't think he has done it so far...except in the mind of extreme right wing nuts.

Seems to me he has been trying to do as good a job as possible...considering the toxic climate in which he has been working.

You oughta give it a rest, CJ.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You oughta give it a rest, CJ.

Fat chance.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:26 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm curious what you think in the emails even warrants impeachment. Have you bothered to follow the link to the emails and look at any of them? I seriously doubt it or you would know there it nothing new in the emails. The only things not blacked out are what the administration released to the public or when someone copied a news report in their email.

Wow... news flash. Someone died in Benghazi is revealed in the emails.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:53 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The only things not blacked out are what the administration released to the public or when someone copied a news report in their email.

Are you trying to say it is impossible to prove? And feeling froggy about it?

Just shows you know Obama is guilty, but Republicans will never see the proof. Same thing as far as the public is concerned. So you make sure you get out there and explain if you can hide a crime successfully it is really not a crime. And also that a president who disrespects the office is no big deal. I am telling you now it doesn't matter, it is now as good as done.

No one except braindead Obamabots actually believe he is not responsible, or that Valerie Jarret thought it up. It certainly wasn't their best idea.
MontereyJack

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:49 pm
I read joint';s Judicial Watch cite, didn't find anything in it that proved his case, and just now went back and reread it and STILL don't see anything like impeachment in them. The emails are from media and PR people, NOT policy people, NOT Obama, NOT the people who are shaping actual policy, but rather the people who REPORT it and work to put their side in the most favorable light possible so naturally that's what they are talking about. Well, DUH. That's what PR people are paid to do, whether they work for the Obama White House, or the Koch Brothers, or the Republican National Committee. Does not say ANYTHING about what the main thrust of the Obama administration was actually doing, only what the flacks were doing, which is precisely what all flacks, whoever they work for , do.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:56 pm
I mean, really, you think W. Bush, dressed in a flight suit, hops out of a fighter jet that's just landed on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier, to a banner that reads "Mission Accomplished" (which was far, far removed from the truth) was anything but a cheap, blatant PR ploy to try to convince the American people that W was a "strong", "dynamic" leader? Now THAT was pure hype, not Obama.
Frank Apisa

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 05:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

I mean, really, you think W. Bush, dressed in a flight suit, hops out of a fighter jet that's just landed on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier, to a banner that reads "Mission Accomplished" (which was far, far removed from the truth) was anything but a cheap, blatant PR ploy to try to convince the American people that W was a "strong", "dynamic" leader? Now THAT was pure hype, not Obama.

The whole "mission accomplished" was hype...but did Bush actually land on the carrier in a jet?

I cannot imagine the Secret Service allowing such a thing.

0 Replies

parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 07:08 am
@coldjoint,
I'm saying there is nothing in the emails that can possible be used for impeachment. However the emails do prove you to be a liar about Benghazi when you say the military should have responded but Obama prevented it.
MontereyJack

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 07:55 am
re Frankapisa:

Yeah, Frank, he did. The carrier was only 30 miles offshore, well within reach of the usual presidential helicopter. But they went for the jet, which was FAR more expensive, but FAR splashier and "macho". Total GOP PR hype, and the taxpayers got the bill.
Frank Apisa

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 08:41 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

re Frankapisa:

Yeah, Frank, he did. The carrier was only 30 miles offshore, well within reach of the usual presidential helicopter. But they went for the jet, which was FAR more expensive, but FAR splashier and "macho". Total GOP PR hype, and the taxpayers got the bill.

Wow!~

Well...except for the expense...I gotta give Bush credit. You'd have to knock me out and handcuff me to get into a jet that is gonna land on an aircraft carrier Wink

But his father also did something I would never do. Jump out of an airplane with a parachute...on purpose!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:05 am
@parados,
Quote:
emails that can possible be used for impeachment.

Possibly. Not like you Shill, nervous? Impeachment is up to the Congress. With a Republican majority there are plenty of reasons to impeach Obama. And you do not determine what can be used, you just think you can.

You really need to talk to someone who believes you. And that isn't me.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:32 am
Quote:
O'Reilly: Benghazi Memo Proves Obama Covered Up Terror
"Obama should have told the nation the truth about Benghazi."

Is Bill on any of the other forums you work on Shill. You better call him a liar.http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/lolol.gif

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/oreilly-benghazi-memo-proves-obama-covered-terror#.U2D_GtzPios.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:39 am
Quote:
Economic Growth Slumped To Dismal 0.1% In First Quarter

Stand back! The recovery will run you over.
Quote:
The scant 0.1 percent increase in the gross domestic product, the country’s total output of goods and services, was well below the 1.1 percent rise economists had been predicting. The last time the quarterly growth rate was so slow was in the final three months of 2012, when it was also 0.1 percent.

Oh well, don’t worry. The economists who predicted a 1.1% rise assure us that a strong rebound is just around the corner.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/04/economic-growth-slumped-to-dismal-0-1-in-first-quarter/
0 Replies

parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 09:52 am
@coldjoint,
We realize you don't believe half of what happens in the real world.

The emails prove you to be a liar long before they make Obama one. The emails are real time responses while the attack is going on. The emails are discussions of the response during the attacks. They prove your version of events is a lie.
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 10:03 am
@parados,
Quote:
The emails are discussions of the response during the attacks.

So why the attack was going on they were concerned about "Prep For Susan" on her round on Sunday news shows. Try again loser.

Quote:
That was old news until the September 14, 2012 memo from the White House adviser surfaced, stipulating that Susan Rice’s appearances on news programs less than two days later had the goal of convincing people that the attack that killed four Americans was not brought on by “a broader failure of policy,” by stressing that “these protests are rooted in an Internet video.” The White House had insisted for almost a year that it had released all of the communications relating to the Rice talking points, both to Congress and the press.

I see the attack was on Sept. 14th.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/30/congress-only-saw-latest-benghazi-e-mail-two-weeks-ago/
coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 10:12 am
Quote:
On page 14, we find this email from Ben Rhodes, sent on September 14 at 8:09 p.m., to a number of Obama administration officials, including White House spokesman Jay Carney, NSC deputy spokesman David Plouffe, and others.

The tag line reads: RE: PREP CALL with Susan Saturday at 4.00 pm ET.

This is the real world. Shill.

Quote:
“Goals:

To convey that the United States is doing everything that we can to protect our people and facilities abroad.

To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not in a broader policy failure.

To show that we will be resolute in bringing people who harm Americans to justice and standing steadfast through these protests.

To reinforce the Presidents and Administration’s strength and steadfastness in dealing with difficult challenges.”

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/04/29/new-evidence-shows-white-house-role-changing-benghazi-talking-points/
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:33 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
The emails are discussions of the response during the attacks.

So why the attack was going on they were concerned about "Prep For Susan" on her round on Sunday news shows. Try again loser.

Wow. Is that the best you can do?

The emails cover a time frame from Sept 11, 2012 to Sept 27, 2012. There are 41 documents. Only two of the 41 seem to cover the prep for Susan Rice's Sunday appearance. That means there are 39 other emails. Some of them are from Sept 11.

The documents include transcripts of public statements by McCain, Boehner, Graham and others. The interesting thing about the Congressional statements is they never refer to it as a terrorist attack.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1919_production-4-17-14.pdf#page=14

Keep it up, Pinkie. You are showing how you don't know your ass from your head
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:39 am
Benghazi is settled. Obama lied again. And that lie won the election, that is all you dicks care about. **** those 4 Americans.

Quote:
EPA Commissar Gina McCarthy Threatens to Go After Those Who Question Her Secret Data

What ever happened to the ability to disagree or check facts? Why does this administration chose to threaten political opponents. And people who see the EPA as a job killing machine have wonderful questions that need to be answered. Why is everything hidden in the most transparent administration of all time?

Quote:
Republicans Sen. David Vitter of Louisiana and Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas have led the charge on pressing the EPA to make publicly available the scientific data behind its clean air regulations. McCarthy promised she would make such data publicly available during her confirmation process last year. Now her refusal to cough up the data has angered Republicans.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=45220
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
Wow. You do like to show your ignorance.

The protests referred to are in Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia and other countries.
If only you had taken the time to read the actual emails. But why bother when you can come here and give people the choice of being a crazy far right loonie that is out of touch with reality or a liberal.

Frank is right. You are the best thing going for liberalism.

Let me post the link again so anyone else can compare your claims to the actual emails.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1919_production-4-17-14.pdf#page=14
parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:42 am
@coldjoint,
What happened to rules about not having to disclose?