parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:50 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
I would guess none. I have asked what is in the policy and then said that the majority of policies have networks. But I have never said I know specifically what is in someone else's policy. Why did you feel the need to lie about what I said?

Ask Baldimo.

Can't provide evidence? More of your **** for brains attempt to pass your opinion off as fact.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:52 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Can't provide evidence?

The posts are there. I have a memory, if you don't that is your problem.
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
As I remember, you guys spent four years claiming the ACA was unconstitutional.

It very well could have been. Considering it a tax is the only thing that saved it. And we were talking about pulling Baldimos chain with bullshit and denial of things only he would know.

But it wasn't. Just like most of the **** you spout, in the end it turns out others know more about the Constitution than you do. Others seem to know more about every subject. You are proven to have **** for brains over and over.
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:56 pm
@coldjoint,
You should really read your sources before you make idiotic statements...
Quote:

According to this report in the Washington Post, some 60,000 Oregonians managed to enroll in private health plans through a “hybrid” process involving paper applications

Now your statement which proves to be simply another one of your lies.

Look at Oregon. They did not sign up one person.

Once again, you prove you have **** for brains.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:57 pm
@parados,
Quote:
others know more about the Constitution than you do.

Sure they do or they couldn't manipulate it. That is how Obamacare passed muster. Keep trying Shill. You won't get anywhere, but carry on.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:58 pm
@parados,
Quote:
“hybrid” process

That means it was not Oregons exchange only. You are omitting facts and are lying.
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 01:58 pm
@coldjoint,

Quote:
Can't provide evidence?

The posts are there. I have a memory, if you don't that is your problem.

Your memory seems to be about as good as your reading comprehension when you claimed Oregon did not sign up one person.

I think it's clear we can't trust anything you say. It is consistently wrong.

How is that constitutional thing working out for you? Have you figured out that it includes the courts?
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:00 pm
@coldjoint,

Quote:
“hybrid” process

That means it was not Oregons exchange only. You are omitting facts and are lying.

So, you are saying Oregon did sign up people? Does that mean you were lying then or are you lying now? I hardly omitted any facts. You are simply trying to justify your lie.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:03 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I think it's clear we can't trust anything you say.

I don't care if you trust me or not. You only speak speak for brainwashed Obamaphiles. How many times do I have to say the opinion of a paid liar means 0.
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:04 pm
@coldjoint,
I hardly think I speak for only brainwashed anyone. Your lies are clear in just about every post you make. You even highlight them with pink to make them easier to see.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:07 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So, you are saying Oregon did sign up people?

Quote:
According to this report in the Washington Post, some 60,000 Oregonians managed to enroll in private health plans through a “hybrid” process involving paper applications.

That is not signing up on the internet. The whole process was never completed on line. A huge failure, like your excuses.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Your lies are clear in just about every post you make.

I guess your work is done then, since everyone knows. Cya.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:12 pm
Work on this shill.

Quote:
You can download the full PDF of emails, many of which are redacted, from Judicial Watch. Free Beacon has the write up below on the big points in an email from Senior White House advisor Ben Rhodes with the subject line “PREP CALL with Susan: Saturday at 4:00 pm ET.”

I would like to note that one of the email bullet points not mentioned below states: “To show that we will be resolute in bringing people who harm Americans to justice, and standing steadfast through these protests.”

Clearly no one has been brought to justice for killing four Americans on Sept. 11, 2012. It’s been almost 2 years little to nothing has been done to even catch these terrorists. Just goes to show you ‘resolute’ this administration really is. Pathetic.

http://therightscoop.com/new-benghazi-emails-show-white-house-effort-to-protect-obama/
0 Replies

parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
So, you are saying Oregon did sign up people?

Quote:
According to this report in the Washington Post, some 60,000 Oregonians managed to enroll in private health plans through a “hybrid” process involving paper applications.

That is not signing up on the internet. The whole process was never completed on line. A huge failure, like your excuses.

Deciding to lie about what you said?
Here let me quote you.

And it is going so well for Obamacare, right? Look at Oregon. They did not sign up one person.

Obamacare is NOT the internet. You are the one making excuses because your lie was exposed.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:24 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Obamacare is NOT the internet. You are the one making excuses because your lie was exposed.

I didn't say it was. I said the Oregon website was a complete failure. You are adding words and then telling me what I mean. You do not know that. Your desperation is showing. Go look at one of your paychecks or bonuses, and chill, Shill.http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/fist.gif
parados

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:35 pm
@coldjoint,
I didn't add words. I posted EXACTLY what you said. You are the one adding words. Please point to who even mentioned the website prior to your statement. You were responding directly to statements about Obamacare being Constitutional. You even quoted Frank to make sure we knew what you were responding to. You mention Obamacare and then use "it" which in normal English refers to the previous noun which can only be Obamacare.

You have **** for brains if you think you can make anyone think you were only referring to the website in your statement. It's your desperation that is showing. You accuse me of adding words when I added nothing. You argue that your sentence was not proper grammar to try to make it have different meaning.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:38 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You have **** for brains

http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/lolol.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:50 pm
Quote:
New Benghazi Emails Mean Obama Impeachment Trial Must Be Launched

Quote:
With the release of new emails it is spectacularly worse — so bad in fact that it has made a full investigation with an impeachment trial necessary for the protection of our republic.

I hope someone in Washington cares about the republic enough. Maybe Joe Biden?
Quote:
It is our duty as citizens to put as pressure on those representatives as possible to carry through this investigation to its natural conclusion — impeachment.

<br /> http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2014/04/29/new-benghazi-emails-mean-obama-impeachment-trial-must-be-launched/
Frank Apisa

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
New Benghazi Emails Mean Obama Impeachment Trial Must Be Launched

Quote:
With the release of new emails it is spectacularly worse — so bad in fact that it has made a full investigation with an impeachment trial necessary for the protection of our republic.

I hope someone in Washington cares about the republic enough. Maybe Joe Biden?
Quote:
It is our duty as citizens to put as pressure on those representatives as possible to carry through this investigation to its natural conclusion — impeachment.

<br /> http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2014/04/29/new-benghazi-emails-mean-obama-impeachment-trial-must-be-launched/

Go back to the birth certificate controversy, CJ...it has more traction. And the birther thing has the traction of a treadless tire on solid ice!

You poor people just don't give up.

It must really hurt!

Didn't you ever hear, "Never let 'em see ya sweat?"
coldjoint

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You poor people just don't give up.

How many times does Obama have to disrespect and disgrace the office of the president?