RexRed

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:05 pm
Forrest City family wants answers after 6th grader writes suicide letter at school

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/25344918/forrest-city-family-wants-answers-after-6th-grader-writes-suicide-letter-at-school#axzz2zxgw54tH

Some people never realize the impact that their selfish hate has on others less fortunate.

They should make the bully move to another school...
anonymously99

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh and you make no sense.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:07 pm
@RexRed,
And the meaning of your post?

I don't guess I understand.
anonymously99

@anonymously99,
Or do I.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

coldjoint

@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
But Take in Whopping 69% of Government Benefits

I wonder how that happens ,after all whites are only 77% of the population. I think you better check what per capita means.

anonymously99

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:09 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm not sure how cicerone imposter takes your seducing him...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:38 pm
coldjoint's silly cite says:
Quote:
Blaming Republicans for ... the failures of the Affordable Care Act, is absurd.

So who do we blame the fact that clearly the Affordable Care Act is succeeding on?
RexRed

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:40 pm
Walker’s agenda sinks Wisconsin economy, while Dayton’s Minnesota rebounds
http://educationvotes.nea.org/2014/04/22/walkers-agenda-sinks-wisconsin-economy-while-daytons-minnesota-rebounds/

Wisconsinite's life savings and jobs are being destroyed by this Republican sell-out? The people of Wisconsin deserve better if they could just see to vote for a politician who actually has the people's own best interest at heart.

A bad economy equals high interest, the need for more taxes and more jobless and homeless needing support.

The Republicans are 100% at fault not the people.

They oppose raising the minimum wage that might give the very few disheartened individuals incentive to work. If the Republicans actually cared about generating the jobs the state needs, the Wisconsin economy would reflect an improvement..

Republicans simply want America to fail.

VOTE the GOP out of office 2014!!!...

Send 'the party of no' packing...
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So who do we blame the fact that clearly the Affordable Care Act is succeeding on?

So when is the administration going to release the number of policies paid for? Without that, and the coming employer mandate, there is no way to claim it is a success.
MontereyJack

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:16 pm
coldjoint asks:
Quote:
So when is the administration going to release the number of policies paid for? Without that, and the coming employer mandate, there is no way to claim it is a success.

I'd say probably not til after their first premiums actually come due, which a lot haven't yet. Hard to tell how many have paid when it's still before they're supposed to pay, wouldn't you say?

Let's seee. You guys were wrong that the computer problems (caused by over reliance on supposedly efficient free markets to produce) were evidence of the failure of the ACA. You guys maintained it was impossible for the ACA to meet its deadline for signups. You were dead wrong. You predicted not enought 18-34s would sign up to make it viable. You were dead wrong. You said it had death panels. You were dead wrong. Literally. You predicted there wasn't enough interest to get enough people to sign up. You were dead wrong. So far you haven't been right about anything.

Meanwhile, chew on this finding by the CBO:
Quote:

Relative to their previous projections made in February 2014, CBO and JCT now estimate that the ACA’s coverage provisions will result in lower net costs to the federal government: The agencies currently project a net cost of $36 billion for 2014, $5 billion less than the previous projection for the year; and $1,383 billion for the 2015–2024 period, $104 billion less than the previous projections.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I'd say

Who the **** are you? Are you a cite now?

Quote:
Let's seee. You guys were wrong that the computer problems (caused by over reliance on supposedly efficient free markets to produce) were evidence of the failure of the ACA. You guys maintained it was impossible for the ACA to meet its deadline for signups. You were dead wrong. You predicted not enought 18-34s would sign up to make it viable. You were dead wrong. You said it had death panels. You were dead wrong. Literally. You predicted there wasn't enough interest to get enough people to sign up. You were dead wrong. So far you haven't been right about anything.

All that and no answer to the question. You don't count, the numbers do.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:37 pm
And the numbers don't back you. You don't pay any attention, do you? NO ONE knows how many people will have paid because they don't have to pay yet. ANYTHING you say at this point is sheer supposition. And soi far all your suppositions have been wrong.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And the numbers don't back you.

There are no numbers that back anything.
MontereyJack

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Precisely my point in re payments. The other numbers, like enrollments, don't back you.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Precisely my point in re payments. The other numbers, like enrollments, don't back you.

And they don't back your claims of success either. Paying customers are always the bottom line.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:51 pm
And we've got over 12,000,000 customers, which you guys maintained there'd never be anything like that. And when they hit four million signups, that was enough to make the system viable. You're prdicting less than a third actually pay? Ridiculous.

As of about a month ago, health industry officials said:
Quote:

Insurance industry officials at four of the big national health plans tell POLITICO that about 15 to 20 percent people who have signed up have not yet paid their first monthly premium — the final step to get coverage

Which by simple subtraction means at least 80% HAD paid their premiums, and that was not a final figure, so it's reasonable to expect a final percentage higher than that. Which means, if that percentage holds good, at least somewhere around 10,000,000 people will pay. With the viability point only around 4,000,000 paid, yes, the ACA is a success. Thew numbers we do have so far don't back you, joint, just as I said.

Hell, Obamacare has been a raging success in Massachusetts, under its local name Romneycare, with an insurance pool a fraction the size of the national one (and Romneycare was a REPUBLICAN proposal, first propounded by the uberconservative Heritage Foundation, and Obamacare was modelled on that, but the GOP won't even back one of their own ideas, if Obama proposes it).

[/quote]
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 26 Apr, 2014 01:08 am
Expecting to see all you real, true Freedom-Loving Americans
at BundyFest 2014 in Bunkersville, Nevada
:

non-Americans welcome as long as they are True Freedom-Lovers
RexRed

Sat 26 Apr, 2014 03:54 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Walker’s agenda sinks Wisconsin economy, while Dayton’s Minnesota rebounds
http://educationvotes.nea.org/2014/04/22/walkers-agenda-sinks-wisconsin-economy-while-daytons-minnesota-rebounds/

Wisconsinite's life savings and jobs are being destroyed by this Republican sell-out? The people of Wisconsin deserve better if they could just see to vote for a politician who actually has the people's own best interest at heart.

A bad economy equals high interest, the need for more taxes and more jobless and homeless needing support.

The Republicans are 100% at fault not the people.

They oppose raising the minimum wage that might give the very few disheartened individuals incentive to work. If the Republicans actually cared about generating the jobs the state needs, the Wisconsin economy would reflect an improvement..

Republicans simply want America to fail.

VOTE the GOP out of office 2014!!!...

Send 'the party of no' packing...

Correction:
I wrote: A bad economy equals high interest,

I meant "high inflation" not interest...
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 26 Apr, 2014 04:07 am
Arkansas voter ID law struck down
http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/watch/arkansas-voter-id-law-struck-down-236329539965

A judge in Little Rock struck down Arkansas’s voter ID law that required photo IDs to vote, saying it improperly adds conditions on voting.

IMPROPERLY ADDS CONDITIONS ON VOTING

Hear that republicans? You want less government and more power in the hands of the people yet you want to improperly add conditions on voting...

The Republican party is a lawless greedy organization of traitors to the American people and constitution.

"The embezzler Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver...."
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 26 Apr, 2014 04:10 am
@MontereyJack,
Anything goes? Well maybe we can get all those drunk white racist people to go pick some cotton?
0 Replies