izzythepush

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 06:12 am
@coldjoint,
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1308/****-for-brains-elmer-fudd-bugs-bunny-****-brains-demotivational-posters-1377830749.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 06:30 am
This is the mindset that makes unions mandatory.
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10305505_10152064930280669_8032476614404069870_n.jpg

0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 08:02 am
Today in Labor History: The New York Times declares the struggle for an 8-hour workday to be “un-American” and calls public demonstrations for the shorter hours “labor disturbances brought about by foreigners.” Other publications declare that an eight-hour workday day would bring about “loafing and gambling, rioting, debauchery and drunkenness” - 1886

http://www.unionist.com
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 08:15 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

The Pink Prevaricator wrote:
Bundy’s horrible remark doesn’t change that the BLM is overreaching.

That is an example of a "Law and Order" conservative. The courts have ruled the BLM can remove Bundy's cattle and sell them because Bundy is illegally grazing them and refusing to pay the fines imposed by the courts. When a court order is followed these "law and order" conservatives cheer for the criminal.

The BLM must assert itself soon to put Bundy down. Otherwise, it is telling the nation that, should you not like a law, you don't have to obey it. It is disgusting that Rand Paul and others in the GOP are calling the guy a patriot.

We are, after all, a nation of laws.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 09:53 am
@parados,
Quote:
When a court order is followed these "law and order" conservatives cheer for the criminal.

The court ordered the cattle round-up or just found Bundy liable? I would bet the method of collection was left up to the BLM.

coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 09:56 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
should you not like a law, you don't have to obey it.

Gee where would anyone get that idea? How about from the President and the Attorney General.
Leading by example is something Obama is not worried about.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:00 am
@coldjoint,

The court ordered the cattle round-up or just found Bundy liable? I would bet the method of collection was left up to the BLM.

So you are supporting the criminal and you are too stupid to even know what the court said. The court actually gave BLM the authorization months ago. The court also issued an order telling Bundy he was not supposed to interfere with the round up.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:02 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Of course it does. Pay no attention to CJ he's a moron and a hypocrite.

Take a look and tell me where Amnesty International has condemned Islam or Sharia law. I'll wait. No one has the guts to tell them Islam is the cause of these abuses.

And please tell me what is hypocritical? Me returning the disrespect and and arrogance so many of you display?
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:05 am
@parados,

Quote:
So you are supporting the criminal and you are too stupid to even know what the court said.

I can see what the court made possible. I saw nary a judge in an assault vehicle, holding a dog, or on a horse.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:19 am
@izzythepush,
http://34stby2ora6b105yxl1yqt7219yg.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/image8.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:36 am
@coldjoint,

I can see what the court made possible. I saw nary a judge in an assault vehicle, holding a dog, or on a horse.

The lawful follow the rulings of the courts. Judges don't have to show up in assault vehicles. The CRIMINALS don't follow those rulings. When criminals don't follow the law we send police or federal agents to enforce the law. It seems you are on the criminal side.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:57 am
@parados,
Quote:
When criminals don't follow the law we send police or federal agents to enforce the law.

Do they know where the WH is?
parados

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:00 am
@coldjoint,

Quote:
When criminals don't follow the law we send police or federal agents to enforce the law.

Do they know where the WH is?

Clearly you keep your your head in **** up your ass as well as full of **** for brains. It seems to be what you are comfortable with.

When you can produce a court ruling that says Obama is violating the law and has been since 1993 then we can compare him to Cliven Bundy. By the way judges show up at the WH quite often. They just don't need to send police there to enforce their rulings.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:01 am
@coldjoint,
Now, why don't you tell us again how and why you support criminals instead of your country.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
@parados,
Quote:
Now, why don't you tell us again how and why you support criminals instead of your country.

You have that backwards. Right now our government is run by criminals who care nothing for the country. I support the country, just not their idea of it.
parados

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:11 am
@coldjoint,
You don't support the courts. Clearly you hate your country since you feel the Constitution is something to be ignored. You do have **** for brains since you don't know the first thing about the law as opposed to politics.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:18 am
@parados,
Quote:
You do have **** for brains since you don't know the first thing about the law as opposed to politics.

I know there are more than one way to look at things. Something you can't seem to abide.
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:18 am
@parados,
It's evident that coldbrain has no idea about how our government operates. He never learned about the three branches of our government that has the responsibility to police each other.

It seems coldbrain has more knowledge than congress or the supreme court in how the administration operates.

TNCFS
coldjoint

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
He never learned about the three branches of our government that has the responsibility to police each other.

You are stupid. What do you think this about? Government dysfunction at its finest.
parados

Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:29 am
@coldjoint,

I know there are more than one way to look at things. Something you can't seem to abide.

Of course there is more than one way. There is the Constitutional way where you accept the US Constitution and accept that we are a country of laws and if a court rules against you and you have exhausted your appeals then it's the way it is. Then there is the way where you can **** all over the Constitution and ignore court rulings and declare you don't believe in the US government. But if you do the second you don't get to logically claim you love your country and your Constitution. You have clearly chosen the second path in your support of Cliven Bundy.

This is America. You are free to have as much **** for brains as you want. This is America however and I am free to point out you have **** for brains because your path shows a hatred for your country.
0 Replies