parados

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 09:58 am
@coldjoint,
By the way. We are still waiting for your numbers from a source that show that the government numbers are wrong. Simply wishing something isn't true doesn't make it so. Provide some evidence or be considered an idiot.
coldjoint

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
How does that play into the major media story line that Cruz has been disowned by the conservatives

The MSM is going to create a much deeper divide than there actually is. The disagreement is with the many Rinos like McCain and Graham and McConnell.
Cruz is in the process of changing the wishy washy stands to concrete principles to show clear lines for once in the two choices Americans have.
coldjoint

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:11 am
@parados,
Quote:
We are still waiting for your numbers from a source that show that the government numbers are wrong

Who cares? Obama is a liar. And I don't have to prove what he has already proven
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:17 am
@parados,
Quote:
Provide some evidence or be considered an idiot.

I prefer that to sycophant or shill. And there is nothing idiotic in seeing Obama and progressives for what they are. Power hungry control freaks, with an army of shills and ass kissers waiting in the wings. Advancing the destruction of freedom and choice.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:19 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
How does that play into the major media story line that Cruz has been disowned by the conservatives

The MSM is going to create a much deeper divide than there actually is. The disagreement is with the many Rinos like McCain and Graham and McConnell.
Cruz is in the process of changing the wishy washy stands to concrete principles to show clear lines for once in the two choices Americans have.

Major media has labeled this a "civil war", but the assertion I was getting at was that even tea party conservatives have decided that Cruz was tactically wrong. Is this not the truth?
panzade

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:22 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Major media has labeled this a "civil war", but the assertion I was getting at was that even tea party conservatives have decided that Cruz was tactically wrong. Is this not the truth?

Wow! An interesting question and topic after pages and pages of nonsense.
coldjoint

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:48 am
@panzade,
Quote:
Wow! An interesting question and topic after pages and pages of nonsense.

What you think is interesting has nothing to do with this. I shouldn't feed you trolls.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 03:47 pm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/76689/large/image.jpg?1396782618

A hotel owner in Oregon writes:
Quote:
Rush is a scumbag. I'm mortified to be associated with him. I didn't buy air time from this station, although I did sign up for an inexpensive internet spot before Christmas. It appears that they are taking spots off the shelf and running them for free to create the impression that Rush is selling airtime. I will get us off that station.

Oh...and a post script
Quote:
I'd rather advertise on the John Wayne Gacy show.
anonymously99

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:10 pm
@RexRed,
Obama informed me over the phone last night that he has no time to read your negative comments you've posted on this site. So I ask of you to quit your nonsense because it's pointless. You're getting no where with your negativity that won't even be read by the one man you speak so negatively of.
anonymously99

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:14 pm
@anonymously99,
And as for the person behind anonymously99, my lies please forgive me for my lies. I'm usually not seriously speaking. I want all of my truth exposed to the world as much possible. I feel that is love.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:15 pm
@anonymously99,
Rex messaged me that you've violated the terms of your week-end pass from St Elisabeths and now you're officially AWOL
anonymously99

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:18 pm
@panzade,
Are you sure it is I who has gone awol?

Rolling Eyes
parados

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 06:09 pm
@anonymously99,
Perhaps your body isn't awol.
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:04 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10152397_10152327980094255_6080139175691318735_n.jpg
coldjoint

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:12 pm
@RexRed,
How many of us employ millions of people?
coldjoint

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:24 pm
Oh Oh!!
Quote:
VDARE.com Hater Al Sharpton Has An Embarrassing Day

Quote:
When friends and family members gathered recently at the White House for a private celebration of Michelle Obama’s 50th birthday, one of the invited partygoers was a former paid FBI Mafia informant…

The ex-informant has been one of Obama’s most unwavering backers, a cheerleader who has nightly bludgeoned the president’s Republican opponents in televised broadsides. For his part, Obama has sought the man’s counsel, embraced him publicly, and saluted his “commitment to fight injustice and inequality” The president has even commented favorably on his friend’s svelte figure, the physical manifestation of a rehabilitation effort that coincided with Obama’s ascension to the White House

he has the ear of the President of the United States, an equally remarkable and perplexing achievement for the former FBI asset known as “CI-7,” the Rev. Al Sharpton

The Smoking Gun astutely comments

If Sharpton’s account is to be believed, he was simply a concerned citizen who voluntarily (and briefly) joined arm-in-arm with federal agents, perhaps risking peril in the process. The other explanation for Sharpton’s cooperation--one that has uniformly been offered by knowledgeable law enforcement agents--presents the reverend in a less noble light. Worried that he could face criminal charges, Sharpton opted for the path of self-preservation and did what the FBI asked. Which is usually how someone is compelled to repeatedly record a gangster discussing murder, extortion, and loan sharking.

We at VDARE.com have a soft spot for Sharpton whose spearheading of the repression effort when Peter Brimelow spoke at CPAC in 2012 James Fulford covered in Brimelow At CPAC: Al SHARPTON Is Complaining About "Hate"?

Those who don’t know or who have forgotten why Al Sharpton is a national disgrace should read Ann Coulter On Al Sharpton's Record

So, which Black public figure is next?

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/lolol.gif

http://www.vdare.com/posts/vdarecom-hater-al-sharpton-has-an-embarrassing-day
0 Replies

mysteryman

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:25 pm
@panzade,
What does it say about the hotel owner when he says he would support a convicted serial killer, and pedophile just because he doesn't like Rush?
Rockhead

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:26 pm
@mysteryman,
the canadian rock band?

jeebus...
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:32 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
What does it say about the hotel owner when he says he would support a convicted serial killer, and pedophile just because he doesn't like Rush?

Don't be a goofball MM.
He was using a metaphor
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:38 pm
@coldjoint,
How many of you screw millions of people?