coldjoint

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 12:27 pm
Quote:
Charles Koch Fights Back: 'I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society'
"Instead of encouraging free and open debate, collectivists strive to discredit and intimidate opponents. They engage in character assassination."

Spot on Charlie.

Quote:
Koch employees have earned well over 700 awards for environmental, health and safety excellence since 2009, many of them from the Environmental Protection Agency and Occupational Safety and Health Administration. EPA officials have commended us for our "commitment to a cleaner environment" and called us "a model for other companies."

Our refineries have consistently ranked among the best in the nation for low per-barrel emissions. In 2012, our Total Case Incident Rate (an important safety measure) was 67% better than a Bureau of Labor Statistics average for peer industries. Even so, we have never rested on our laurels. We believe there is always room for innovation and improvement.

Far from trying to rig the system, I have spent decades opposing cronyism and all political favors, including mandates, subsidies and protective tariffs—even when we benefit from them. I believe that cronyism is nothing more than welfare for the rich and powerful, and should be abolished.

Why can't Democrats tell the truth? Just admit the ends justify the means and they will do anything, no matter how low or dishonest, it takes to completely control this country. And destroy it.
JTT

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 12:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Why can't Democrats tell the truth?

This is a joke, right, cj? Or another of the myriad examples of an American being a hypocrite.

Telling the truth just ain't part of the American psyche.
parados

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 01:23 pm
@coldjoint,
So, you are admitting you are an idiot. OK. I can accept that.
coldjoint

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 03:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So, you are admitting you are an idiot. OK. I can accept that.

One more time Shill, you don't make the rules or conditions on how and when I reply. Or on anyone else. That you think you can shows the arrogance that is epidemic in liberal think. You are nothing to me but a paid liar, and getting even smaller with comments like that.
0 Replies

raprap

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 03:39 pm
@parados,
OK it is now confirmed ColdDope is an idiot.

Just think, if ColdDope had kept his mouth shut he's only be the mouth breather in the corner that everybody only suspected was special.

Rap
coldjoint

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 03:44 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
OK it is now confirmed ColdDope is an idiot.

Hey, no skin off my nose,whatever you want to think. It is also confirmed Obama is a liar and in my opinion a traitor. It makes my problem seem rather small, and the people who believe Obama just as, if not more, stupid.
parados

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
You have proven yourself to be an idiot. Over 30,000 people have the same name and you won't admit that some of them would have the same birth date. That is idiot all the way on your part. No sane person would argue what you are arguing.

Either you are an idiot or you are insane. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on sanity.
coldjoint

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You have proven yourself to be an idiot.

No, you have proven yourself highly intolerant. You just won't accept that progressives cheat and lie and have no compunction about doing it. And that is something you, yourself, have proven
anonymously99

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You have proven yourself to be an idiot.

Shocked
0 Replies

anonymously99

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 10:18 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Why can't Democrats tell the truth?

Maybe they actually speak the truth. It is you who refuses to hear it.
coldjoint

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 10:22 pm
@anonymously99,

Quote:
Maybe they actually speak the truth. It is you who refuses to hear it.

yeah, that's the ticket. And if you like your ticket you can keep your ticket Period.
anonymously99

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 10:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
yeah, that's the ticket. And if you like your ticket you can keep your ticket Period.

Why am I confused by these words as used.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 3 Apr, 2014 11:26 pm
Quote:
IRS Leaks Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich’s Donation to Anti-Gay Marriage: We Live In Venezuela, Cuba, China Now

Headline says it all.
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2014/04/irs-leaks-mozilla-ceo-brendan-eichs-donation-to-anti-gay-marriage-we-live-in-venezuela-cuba-china-now/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
anonymously99

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:16 am
@coldjoint,
Why make a big deal of something unnecessary.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 07:41 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

No, you have proven yourself highly intolerant.

Highly intolerant? ROFLMAO.. You make a claim that is ridiculous and obviously false then when given the opportunity to correct your idiotic statement you change the subject.

I think the record shows you are an idiot. You can't admit that people have the same name and birth date. It's an easy thing to do because it is true but you refuse because it would poke holes in your idiotic world view. Since you won't face reality, we are left to assume you really are an idiot.
Baldimo

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:01 am
@parados,
Sure some of them will have the same birthdate, but that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone who has the same name. Some of them could very well be fraud. Can you admit that?

What is funny about this whole voter ID thing is that you are willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to voter fraud. The one place we should never allow fraud is at the ballot box. Setting up ID laws to prevent that fraud shouldn't be a problem. One of the most cherished things we have in the country is the ability to vote. If we do not secure that right against fraud, then our voting rights will be pointless if elections can be rigged and stolen.
JTT

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:11 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo, the cut and run coward:
Quote:
One of the most cherished things we have in the country is the ability to vote.

"The general public are viewed as no more than ignorant and meddlesome outsiders, a bewildered herd. And it's the responsible men who have to make decisions and to protect society from the trampling and rage of the bewildered herd. Now since it's a democracy they - the herd, that is - are permitted occasionally to lend their weight to one or another member of the responsible class. That's called an election."
-- Noam Chomsky

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:14 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Sure some of them will have the same birthdate, but that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone who has the same name. Some of them could very well be fraud. Can you admit that?

What is funny about this whole voter ID thing is that you are willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to voter fraud. The one place we should never allow fraud is at the ballot box. Setting up ID laws to prevent that fraud shouldn't be a problem. One of the most cherished things we have in the country is the ability to vote. If we do not secure that right against fraud, then our voting rights will be pointless if elections can be rigged and stolen.

But that is exactly what these laws are doing...preventing a kind of fraud at the ballot box.

They are denying people votes.

Charges of "voter fraud" are, as has been mentioned before...the fraud in voter fraud.

"One of the most cherished things we have in the country is the ability to vote."

Yes, Baldimo...so stop signing on to attempts to stop certain people from exercising that right.

0 Replies

parados

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 08:32 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Who said it applies to everyone with the same name? Most people with the same name won't have the same birth date but with 32,000 people having the same name many of them will. It is mathematically impossible for none of them to share a birth date.

Quote:
If we do not secure that right against fraud, then our voting rights will be pointless if elections can be rigged and stolen.
You don't rig or steal elections with .0002% of the vote. It requires much larger numbers than that. Is it OK to prevent 2% of eligible voters from voting to prevent fraud of .0002%? That seems like using a bazooka to kill a mosquito.

2% of the vote can start to make a difference in outcomes when the electorate is evenly split. I would suggest the group that is trying to prevent 2% from voting are the ones that are trying to rig or steal elections.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Apr, 2014 09:55 am
@parados,
Quote:
we are left to assume you really are an idiot.

Assuming makes an ass out of you. And the liberal game of diminishing and smearing people is old and tired. It seems to be your only defense now.
People with the same and birthdate? Your seem to have forgot the same 4 digits in their social security numbers matching.

Quote:
The report found 765 registered Tar Heel voters with the same first and last name, birth date and final four Social Security numbers appeared to have voted in North Carolina and another state in 2012,

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/04/voting-dead-and-possible-large-scale-voter-fraud-investigated-in-nc-110385