coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 11:32 am
Let's all sit back and let Common Core and progressive ghouls indoctrinate our children with propaganda
http://i.imgur.com/Why3cBN.jpg

Did you read that crap? How can any of you support such a subversive agenda? Are you really stupid enough to agree with all of those things?.

http://youngcons.com/propaganda-in-our-schools-check-out-how-kids-are-learning-about-possessive-nouns/
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 11:37 am
Quote:
Watch: Teacher’s tearful testimony on being bullied and intimidated for opposing Common Core

Intimidation an important liberal tool. They are the bullies that complain about bullies.

Quote:
Susan Kimball, a teacher for over 20 years, told the Missouri Senate Education Committee that she has been bullied and intimidated since she began opposing the controversial standards.

Quote:
“I have been strongly discouraged from saying anything negative about Common Core by my administration and some school board members,” she told the committee.

She and others were warned about speaking out on several occasions, Kimball said.

“In a professional development meeting, um, in-service in November, and at a faculty meeting in January, we were told in my building, and I quote, ‘Be careful about what you post on Facebook, or talk about in the public regarding Common Core,” she said. “Don’t say anything negative. It could affect your job.”

Could affect your job? Translated we will fire you. Intimidation.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/03/28/watch-teachers-tearful-testimony-on-being-bullied-and-intimated-for-opposing-common-core-108962
JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
That's how it's been since forever, cj. You know that! You're one of those brain washed idiots.

And you suggest that you attended college, cj.
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 11:55 am
@coldjoint,
Cj: Intimidation an important liberal tool. They are the bullies that complain about bullies.
///////////

That's how it's been since forever, cj. That's why USians are largely a herd of sheeple.

Have another sip of the kool aid and fire out more memes.
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:14 pm
@JTT,
How many times do you need to repeat yourself? I am beginning to think you are a bot.
JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Until you get shed of your mind stultifying propaganda, cj. A mind, even yours, is a terrible thing to waste.

Oh, did I mention how intellectually, and I use that term lightly, dishonest you are? And hypocritical to boot, always whining about how folks don't take your "facts" seriously.

When faced with facts you flee, mentally and physically.
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:30 pm
"America has enjoyed the best health care the world has ever known. "

-------------

See, there's your problem right there - you swallowing lies like you swallow cool water on a hot day.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:33 pm
Quote:
The Democratic Corruption Karma Wheel Continues To Spin, Lands On Harry Reid

Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is at the center of a growing political controversy after it was revealed Thursday that more payments from his campaign funds had been made to his granddaughter than previously reported.

The Nevada Democrat promised earlier this week to reimburse $16,787 his campaign gave to Ryan Elisabeth Reid in 2013 for what was described as payments for “holiday gifts.” Those payments were reportedly made to purchase items from Ryan Elisabeth Reid, who has her own line of jewelry. Reid defended the payments, saying they complied with Federal Election Commission standards that allow the purchase of goods from relatives if those goods are sold at fair market value.

Jahan Wilcox, a Republican National Committee spokesman, decried Harry Reid’s use of campaign monies as a “personal slush fund.”

http://weaselzippers.us/180943-the-democratic-corruption-karma-wheel-continues-to-spin-lands-on-harry-reid/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:45 pm
@panzade,
Didn't mean to address it to you, but to those who believe increasing the minimum wage takes away jobs. It doesn't; there's no proof of that happening, but conservatives love to repeat like parrots falsehoods that sounds good without any basis in fact. They lie through ignorance or stupidity. Not all conservatives are earning livable wages, nor do all conservatives have health insurance which they can now afford through ObamaCare.

TNCFS
Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Do you know who earns min wage? Do you know who the majority of those wage earners are?

The funny thing is you have no proof that it won't hurt employment. You are guessing that raising the min wage is going to help increase employment but you have no proof.
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
nor do all conservatives have health insurance which they can now afford through ObamaCare.

How do you or the government know what conservatives, or anyone, can afford? I know you travel a lot. Did you go to Jupiter and get stupider?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 01:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Funny you say that CI. My insurance was more affordable last year then it is this year. My insurance went up about $200 a month for the same exact plan I have had for the last few years. So saying that healthcare has become more affordable is a lie. For some it might have, but for most it has become more expensive.

Obama lied when he said we would see $2400 a year savings. My costs have gone up almost that much this year.
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 01:21 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Obama lied Obama lied Obama lied Obama lied Obama lied.......

Fixt
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 01:34 pm
Quote:
Seriously – Harry Reid Claims He Never Said Obamacare Horror Stories Are Lies

That is one from Obamas playbook. Is the American public really that stupid? He insults everyone AGAIN.

What is the liberals attraction to liars? Why would they tell anyone, including liberals, the truth about anything?

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/03/seriously-harry-reid-claims-he-never-said-obamacare-horror-stories-are-lies/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 01:37 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Funny you say that CI. My insurance was more affordable last year then it is this year. My insurance went up about $200 a month for the same exact plan I have had for the last few years. So saying that healthcare has become more affordable is a lie. For some it might have, but for most it has become more expensive.

I don't have any health insurance. I pay taxes that fund Universal Health Care. If what you're saying is right, why should Obama give a monkeys? You were always going to vote Republican, as long as Democrats and potential Democrat voters premiums go down, that's all that really matters.
Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 01:51 pm
@izzythepush,
You mean more targeting of people who don't agree with the lefties? We have already seen some of that here in the US and wouldn't you know it the ACA enforcement happens to be by the same group. Nothing new there.

It would be just like a leftist to hurt those that do the right thing and reward those who can't do the right thing. Responsibility always pays the bills.
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:02 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It would be just like a leftist to hurt those that do the right thing and reward those who can't do the right thing.

That is the dependance they instill while demonizing those who fund that dependency that gives liberals control over a group of people they plan to keep that way. Liberals are not looking for leaders or different ideas. They want mediocrity and diminished ambition.
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:04 pm
@Baldimo,
You mean like the five billion the USA promised to pay Vietnam in reparations - RENEGED!

You mean like the plus 300 treaties the USA broke with Native Americans.

You mean like the reparations the USA was ordered to pay to Nicaragua by the ICJ and never did.

You mean like the illegal invasions, the secret overthrow of other countries' governments. That must be what you mean by "responsibility", eh, Baldimo.

How about the promises for the war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:08 pm
@JTT,
Oh boy...
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:13 pm
Quote:
Feminists and the Destruction of the Family: Cultural Marxism at Play

It is easy to recognize when explained. And it is very hard to deny the reality.

Quote:
Feminists have always tried, until recently, to portray their twisted world-view as a means by which for women to achieve equality with men. Of course, that was a lie. In reality feminism is a part of an larger overall strategy that we know as Cultural Marxism. Seeking to create a Marxist revolution by destroying the underpinnings of Western Culture, Cultural Marxists seek, among other things, to destroy the family unit. As we know all too well, children raised in broken families have every disadvantage thrown their way, and are very susceptible to the type of government plantation/dependency promoted by the regressives. One way to crush the family is to prevent women from staying home and being mothers. Feminists recognized that early on, and made it a battle cry.

Tearing us down from the inside. It is what Khrushchev said would happen.

http://conservativehideout.com/2014/03/28/feminists-and-the-destruction-of-the-family-cultural-marxism-at-play/
0 Replies