wmwcjr

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 08:53 am
@JTT,
Present at the very beginning, were you (that is, at the advent of Coldjoint)?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(I'm not laughing at you; I'm laughing with you. I"m not laughing at Coldjoint, either. I'm just poking a little fun at the ongoing exchange in this thread with particular reference to Frank's last post above.)

Oh, my . . .

Have a good day! Smile I'll be back later.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 09:59 am
@raprap,
Quote:
name of patriotism

Thanks to people like you patriotism is viewed like some sort of disease.
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:17 am

Quote:
SURPRISE! Common Core Third Grade Text Book Portrays Obama as God-Like Figure
Can you say indoctrination. This is a third grade(lesson plan) textbook. This is what I call communism or idol worship.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UZKdBoeHJqc/UpVStBnTgpI/AAAAAAABSJo/c94Fyn9teGE/s1600/131126-obama-textbook.jpg
Quote:
...In one passage, a young Obama sees beggars and wonders, “Will I ever be able to help people like these?”

Gag me. For Christs sake how much of this bullshit are you going to stand for?

Quote:
The Democrat Party is lost. And it's high time to flush them out of government, at every level of government, next November.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/11/surprise-common-core-3rd-grade-text.html?m=1

wmwcjr

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:36 am
@coldjoint,
Although I'm just a non-affiliated centrist, it does remind me of the cult of personality. I remember the excessive post-election adulation in 2008 when he hadn't even assumed office yet. No politician in a free society is capable of delivering that much. No, I'm not saying President Obama is a Stalinist or anything silly like that. I'm just saying the adulation is a bit excessive.
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:39 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
it does remind me of the cult of personality

Hitler, Stalin, the Ayatollahs were glorified in the same way.
0 Replies

raprap

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:42 am
@coldjoint,
Colddude, I'm enough of a patriot to spot haters like you who doesn't appreciate its freedoms.

Do US a favor and take your hate somewhere else.

Rap
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:48 am
@raprap,
Quote:
haters like you

What do I hate?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:52 am
@raprap,
Quote:
appreciate its freedoms.

What is the "it"? The ability to worship a hack politician?
raprap

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 11:00 am
@coldjoint,
Colddump, as Ronny Reagan once said 'There you go again."

Rap
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 11:07 am
That is no answer? I am not surprised. Another poster who has nothing but contempt for anyone who sees things differently.
You people are the haters. You people(like Rap rap) are the bigots. If you have nothing to say that shows this worshiping is warranted you revert to your name calling and shift the onus on me.

I am not the problem. Mindless followers of Obama are the problem. Do you want your child to be one of them? What makes him deserving of this fantasy status? He has done nothing but divide this country, and made attack dogs out of government agencies. You DO NOT have to hate the man to hate what he is doing.
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 11:10 am
@raprap,
Quote:
There you go again."

No, it is there you go again. Absolutely nothing of substance. just falling back on what you seem to think you are entitled to. Entitled to tell me and others that your opinion is the only one. That is bullshit and your terribly weak responses prove that.
0 Replies

raprap

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 11:18 am
@coldjoint,
More Colddump hate--another 'freedom lover' who feels that freedom is acceptable only if it is their definition of 'freedom'.

Fortunately for the Patriotic Citizens of United States, Madison crafted a document that guarantees a patriotic freedom much broader than a ColdDump hate.

Rap
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 11:52 am
@raprap,
Quote:
More Colddump hate

What hate? You are just another mindless chump.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/s849.gif
raprap

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Even a mindless blind pig can see your hate, ColdDump. You don't even have to be a mindless clump.

You're way too easy.

Rap
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 12:46 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Even a mindless blind pig can see your hate

Then give me some examples. Can the pig write?
coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 12:51 pm
http://cdn.politicaloutcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/obama-biden-pelosi-reid1.jpg

There is your hate, piggy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 12:53 pm
Quote:
We're all subjects now, dependent on insane elites who have convinced themselves they know what is best about everything.

At least... they "hope" against every shred of historical evidence that they do.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2014/03/obamacare-designed-get-insurance-uninsured/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 01:05 pm
There will be no examples forthcoming from the piggy. And as far as my definition of freedom it is what it has always been. You are the twisters and the schemers that attach your own meanings to proven principles. Not me.
0 Replies

panzade

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 03:00 pm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/72744/large/20080619-24_p061908db-0093a-515h.jpg?1394651288

Fox News contributor and retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson on Monday compared American society to Nazi Germany.

"I mean, [our society is] very much like Nazi Germany," Carson told Breitbart News, after declaring that we were living in a "Gestapo age." "And I know you're not supposed to say 'Nazi Germany,' but I don't care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe."

Well, at least he wasn't thrown in jail!
wmwcjr

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 03:03 pm
Ordinarily, I'd post an animated popcorn-eating emoticon at this point in the thread; but the occasion has arisen so many times that it's now become a cliche. Sad