Baldimo

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 01:12 pm
@panzade,
The only problem Pan, is that the Peace Corps and other American groups are not the military. Different groups with different missions and different funding pools.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 01:13 pm
@Baldimo,
You're right. We can't have it both ways.
We can't accept adulation when we offer succor to the world's poor and expect it when we turn around and cause 500,000 civilians to perish as in Iraq.
panzade

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 02:24 pm
Quote:
John Kerry said yesterday, "You just don't, in the 21st Century, behave in 19th Century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped-up pretext."

Stupid Things Democrats Say.
Baldimo

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 02:33 pm
@panzade,
Here's the problem thought. We don't receive praise for what we do do that is good. I brought up my mission in 2005-2006 in Pakistan. How many people know we had US soldiers there for over 5 months helping and keeping people alive. This is why I say "screw them". Like JTT, the world is only interested in our wrongs and could careless about our rights. We have done far more to help then we have to hurt.
coldjoint

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 02:40 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
Stupid Things Democrats Say.

if you like your plan you van keep it. Stupid and a lie.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 02:57 pm
@Baldimo,
I won't argue with you because your personal experiences are a big part of your opinion.
It's the same for me.
Studying abroad. Living abroad. Corresponding with my friends all over the world; I've found that American misadventures in the Far-East, S America and Europe in the last 30 years have cancelled all the good will we garnered in the last century.
Again, this is just my opinion.
coldjoint

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:01 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
bum out potential foreign leaders for no good reason

So much for human rights.
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/jesusvomit.jpg
panzade

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:04 pm
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/panzade/exceptionalism_zpsfe1d8a46.jpg
coldjoint

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:12 pm
@panzade,
International law is non-binding. Wise up.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 04:40 pm
@coldjoint,
What I should have said is all the sources are simply repeating a single story. I use the same standard for right and left. If it isn't reported in at least 2 qualified news sources as an actual news story, it is suspect.
0 Replies

Advocate

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 05:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Here's the problem thought. We don't receive praise for what we do do that is good. I brought up my mission in 2005-2006 in Pakistan. How many people know we had US soldiers there for over 5 months helping and keeping people alive. This is why I say "screw them". Like JTT, the world is only interested in our wrongs and could careless about our rights. We have done far more to help then we have to hurt.

We didn't help the over three million we killed in Nam. Also, we killed a couple hundred thousand in Iraq. But, I guess we helped them into their graves.
Baldimo

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:00 pm
@Advocate,
Did JTT hi-jack your account?
JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:03 pm
@wmwcjr,
WM: Assuming this report is true, this is absolutely outrageous! This should upset anyone concerned about human rights.

--------

It didn't seem to upset much that all Egyptians have been ruled by the usa's dictator for what, 40 years, WM.

But you raise an awfully interesting point. In all the years that you have been here at a2k, have you ever heard an American mention any USA sponsored/supported dictators?

Have you ever heard any American make any complaint about the inhumanity of such a situation?

I just googled "current USA supported dictators" and there seems to be a lock on that word string. Is that remotely possible?

Still.

Or maybe there's so many the page loads slow.

The united Potemkin states of America.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:21 pm
@panzade,
Holy ****!!!

Did he really say that?

How many were ROTFLMAO?
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:36 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo: Here's the problem thought. We don't receive praise for what we do do that is good. I brought up my mission in 2005-2006 in Pakistan. How many people know we had US soldiers there for over 5 months helping and keeping people alive.
///////////

That you don't receive praise is absolute bullshit, B! Y'all praise yourselves, endlessly, repeatedly, incessantly. That's why the vast majority of Americans can't be honest about the true nature of the USA.

You don't wanna hear that that favorite uncle is a war criminal a terrorist a rapist a torturer a thief a racist a ... .

B: This is why I say "screw them". Like JTT, the world is only interested in our wrongs and could careless about our rights.

Not true. I have defended your right as natural to use "could care less" even against many many ignorant Americans.

B: We have done far more to help then we have to hurt.

That, you see, is the BIG HUMONGOUS LIE.

The USA has invaded over 200 times, not to help the people of the invaded countries, but, as John Stockwell says, to bend them to the usa's will.

Even in WWII the USA had ulterior motives.

You done a good thing in Pakistan!

In Afghanistan you took part in a major war crime, the illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. There was absolutely no legal reason for that invasion. Myriad war crimes followed the MAJOR initial war crime.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: You are no longer ignorant of the myriad war crimes and terrorism of the USA, cj, so you are now clearly just an amoral scum.

Tell me how many dictators the USA is now supporting. Y'all don't give a **** about human rights unless you can stage something for propaganda purposes.
Advocate

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Did JTT hi-jack your account?

No, but I had a hard time with your statement that we do so much good. For instance, we bombed 30 countries since WWII.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 09:07 pm
@mysteryman,
MM: but you also believe we should keep spending money everywhere as part of our global largesse?
////////////

The USA DOES NOT DO GLOBAL LARGESSE!!! The USA has often been the stingiest country of the first world nations. Most of USA foreign aid goes to a few countries, eg. Israel and Egypt, and it's mostly military armaments.

What is real aid from the USA isn't aid. It's TIED AID. The USA demands that the receiving country spend the money on high priced USA goods.

It is another propagandist sham that the USA is generous.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 09:15 pm
@panzade,
Pan: I won't argue with you because your personal experiences are a big part of your opinion.
/////////

Ron Kovic says you have to argue with these guys, you have to let them know what they are doing, what they are involved in. You can't let them live the lie that what they are doing , what they did is the right thing. War crimes and terrorism are not the right things. Nuremberg, as badly flawed as it was, established that!

The only reason the USA is not held to the same standard is because it is a rogue nation. There is simply no way around this.

Except delusion.

USA "misadventures" is that delusion, Pan. Maybe for you, maybe not for you but you offer it to others.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 09:17 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Y'all don't give a **** about human rights

I don't give a **** about you.