tontoiam

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:39 pm
@coldjoint,
You need to stop taking pictures of my wife.
MontereyJack

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:40 pm
@coldjoint,
geez, coldjoint, you guys sure are getting desparate to meet your smear quota for the month, aren't you? It was a fund raiser. You know how they work, don't you?Anyone who pays the thousand bucks, or whatever it is, is welcome. Everyone gets a picture with whoever the celebrity is, You stand in line, someone ushers you forward, the celeb says, "How are you, so nice you could come tonight, thanks for your contribution", SNAP, the picture is taken, you're ushered away and it's all repeated for the next person in line.Even you could give them your grand and get your picture taken with Bill. I can see the headline now, "Ex-President Clinton Parties with Wild-Eyed Reactionary Zealot".

You will notice he's fully-clothed in the picture--not a lot of hanky-panky there. And it was in Nevada, where prostitution is legal, and they worked for a licensed brothel. That's your basic free enterprise right there--I thought you guys were all for that.

Just another right-wing tempest in a shotglass.
tontoiam

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:47 pm
@tontoiam,
Fat hairy men are sexy.
coldjoint

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
coldjoint, you guys sure are getting desparate to meet your smear quota for the month

The truth is not a smear. Those were prostitutes and that was Bill Clinton.

A smear is Harry Reid calling American citizens liars and people un-American who do not support Obamas policies. I would not expect you to know the truth even if it bit you.

Also what is the **** Panzade posts? How is his quota. The double standard sucks as bad as the liberal whining.
coldjoint

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:54 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Fat hairy men are sexy.

Just to ugly women.
tontoiam

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 09:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Compliments are best. Coldjoint. You are flirting with me.
coldjoint

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:00 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Compliments are best. Coldjoint. You are flirting with me.

No.
JTT

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: The truth is not a smear. ... I would not expect you to know the truth even if it bit you.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-12-08/health/chi-agent-orange3-dec08_1_defoliants-vietnam-war-agent-orange

AGENT ORANGE: PART 3 OF 5
Agent Orange: Birth defects plague Vietnam; U.S. slow to help
U.S., Vietnam split over whether defoliants used in war are to blame

These are the same paddies Kieu tended as a teenager during the Vietnam War, and she still remembers the planes that came in the mornings to spray Agent Orange and other defoliants while she worked.

"I was about 16 when I saw the planes flying overhead, and I saw the spraying until I was married," said Kieu, 58. "It smelled like ripe guava. No trees could survive. It made my clothes wet."

Her vivid memories are supported by data from spraying missions analyzed by the Tribune, which show at least seven sorties that dispensed nearly 13,000 gallons of defoliants passed over Kieu's fields.

Since then, the story of Kieu's life can be told with simple, heartbreaking math. She had eight children. Seven of them were born with severe deformities. Of those, five died before age 8. She also lost her husband, who served in the U.S.-backed South Vietnamese army, to cancers associated with herbicide exposure.

Decades after the Vietnam War ended, the most contentious question surrounding the use of defoliants by the U.S. military is the impact on the health of untold numbers of Vietnamese.

At the heart of the controversy is the suspected link between the herbicides and birth defects in Vietnam, where more than 5 out of every 100 children are born with some form of physical or mental abnormality, a fourfold increase since the start of the war, according to Vietnamese scientists.

The U.S. government spent $13.7 billion last year on disability payments for more than 1 million Vietnam veterans, many of whom were exposed to herbicides. Millions more have been spent compensating veterans' families whose children were born with birth defects. But U.S. officials bristle at acknowledging connections between the defoliants and illnesses in Vietnam.
coldjoint

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:10 pm
@JTT,
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/kickass.gif
tontoiam

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:10 pm
@coldjoint,
By you saying I'm ugly I take as compliment. so you are flirting with me.
tontoiam

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:11 pm
@coldjoint,
You're so ******* rediculous.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:17 pm
@tontoiam,

Quote:
By you saying I'm ugly I take as compliment. so you are flirting with me.

http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/arsespank.gif
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Many USians are delusional. You repug types are off the charts delusional.
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Is that you at a republican fund raiser, cj?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 11:01 pm
This thread depresses me. I wonder why.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 11:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Hey, it's Mark Levin! Mr. Green Shocked Embarrassed Smile Razz Mr. Green

Fortunately, I'm a teetotaler. Otherwise, this thread would be enough to drive me to drink. Good night! Drunk
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 11:33 pm
Quote:
Hey Obama! The 1970′s called, they want their foreign policy back!

Quote:
Well guess what Barry Soetoro, the 1970′s called, and they want their foreign policy back! Remember in the 1970′s when Russia invaded Afghanistan? under Obama’s clone Jimmy Carter.

Also in the 1960′s, it was liberal Democrat failure president Lyndon Johnson who sat back and watched as Russia invaded Czechoslovakia. Do you notice a pattern here with far left progressive liberal Democrat presidents?

It’s almost as if we are in the 1970′s now. For those of you who around then, we had a lousy economy then too, problems with Russia and Iran, etc. All we need now is the disco music and bell bottoms.

Remember what he said to Romney. Eat crow Barry.
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/03/02/hey-obama-1970s-called-want-foreign-policy-back/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell!+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29
Region Philbis

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:17 am

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1979598_10152022484656275_1132959757_n.jpg
wmwcjr

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:52 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Also in the 1960′s, it was liberal Democrat failure president Lyndon Johnson who sat back and watched as Russia invaded Czechoslovakia.

As a high-school junior in 1968, I closely followed the fascinating developments in what was then Czechoslovakia. The "Prague Spring" seemed to hold a lot of promise. It certainly was great news for anyone who supported human rights. Alexander Dubcek was (and still is) a hero of mine. The Warsaw Pact (minus Rumania) invasion was heartbreaking. Crying or Very sad

What in the world could President Johnson have done to save Czechoslovakia without touching off World War III, which likely would have involved a thermonuclear exchange? Absolutely nothing! If you're consistent, please explain why President Eisenhower didn't provide aid to the Hungarians in 1956 when their revolt against Stalinism was brutally crushed by Soviet troops. Both of these situations were hopeless largely because of the geography. These countries border Russia (a huge country with an unlimited supply of soldiers that can be employed against small neighboring countries), just as the Ukraine does today. Can anything be done to help the Ukrainians now? It's just another hopeless situation! Crying or Very sad

Incidentally, in the early 1950s the conservative Republicans had talked about "rolling back" Communism, as opposed to President Truman's policy of "containing" Communism. But when push came to shove (in other words, when an opportunity was provided in the case of Hungary to "roll back" Communism), the Republicans did nothing. One could actually say the Republicans encouraged the Hungarians to revolt, but offered no military support whatsoever. That would mean the noble Hungarian rebels gave their lives in vain, especially if they expected military support from the West! Crying or Very sad

I repeat, I am not a supporter of President Obama. In a sense, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just tired of political exchanges such as this thread because they're never-ending and they go nowhere. Oh, well, the silly name-calling can be entertaining at times. You know, something to appeal to my base nature. Twisted Evil Mr. Green
JTT

Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:54 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote: actually say the Republicans encouraged the Hungarians to revolt, but offered no military support whatsoever. That would mean the noble Hungarian rebels gave their lives in vain, especially if they expected military support from the West.
/////////////

The USA is good at that. They don't give a rat's ass about people they just want to foment trouble.