@wmwcjr,
Hell of a post
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 04:09 pm
@wmwcjr,
You wrote,
Quote:
No, coldjoint, I've not joined your opponents. I'm not your enemy, and never would be. I certainly don't want to discourage you. I'm just an online oddball. As I've said before, I'm just a disillusioned moderate, a centrist who views the course of political trends in this country as being beyond his control. I'm not optimistic about our country's future, but changing anyone's mind in these A2K forums is not going accomplish anything. As Setanta has said in another forum, our posts are not important. They give us the satisfaction of seeing our opinions displayed on a computer screen; but in the scheme of things, they usually count for nothing. A fact that took me several years to learn.

Some of us have gone through the same evolution to understand that we have no power or importance in the whole scheme of our country. All we can do is voice our opinions for people on both sides of the fence to read and learn. As have been shown, some people have learned about our history contrary to the facts. That's to be expected.

Good post, and thanks for sharing your opinion.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 04:10 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
George Wallace was A CONSERVATIVE.

He was a Democrat. They have done more to keep black people down than anybody. LBJs war on poverty ruined the black family. And locked in the black vote with taxpayers money.

He definitely was a Democrat.

That is where the conservatives of the American south were at that time...until LBJ got some civil rights legislation passed and people like Ronald Reagan hit on a "southern strategy."

Then almost all the American conservatives turned to the Republicans...where they are still trying to short change all the people they short changed when they were Democrats.

Wake the hell up!
JTT

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Coldjoint's blindness is no different than your blindness, Frank. It's just in a slightly different arena and perhaps a bit more expansive. But in the depth of your respective ignorances you are blood brothers.

Wake the hell up!
coldjoint

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 09:38 pm
@JTT,
Look who is talking Laughing . Where are you hiding? America wants to kill you.
JTT

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 09:49 pm
@coldjoint,
You're so dumb, cj, that you don't even know when to keep your head down. Right after you prove, at least twice, that you have an abysmal understanding of the history of your own country, of the terms you use, you pop up to say,

"Here I am, the dummy is back!"
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 09:52 pm
@coldjoint,
CJ: America wants to kill you.

And you would expect nothing less from war criminals and terrorists.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 09:59 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
And you would expect nothing less from war criminals and terrorists.

Do we have to check under every rock in Canada?
JTT

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 10:09 pm
@coldjoint,
See what I told you, war criminals, terrorists, rapists, murderers, baby killers, you've done it all. Where did you get your training, cj, Iraq, Vietnam, Grenada, Nicaragua, Guatemala, ... ?

Now, about your abysmal ignorance.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 10:54 pm
@JTT,
I had no idea nuts grew that far north.
JTT

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:03 pm
@coldjoint,
As I have mentioned, and you have many times clearly illustrated, it's your abysmal ignorance, cj.

A People's History of American Empire by Howard Zinn

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Arn3lF5XSUg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alternet.org%2F&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DArn3lF5XSUg%26eurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.alternet.org%252F
coldjoint

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:17 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Howard Zinn

A jerk read by a jerk. Next.
JTT

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:27 pm
@coldjoint,
It's a video. You don't have to worry about reading.

More of your abysmal ignorance, cj. You are a shining beacon of abysmal ignorance.
coldjoint

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 12:38 am
@JTT,
Quote:
abysmal ignorance,

my God, say it again, flake.
Region Philbis

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:37 am

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1622134_10151980970726275_456203528_n.jpg
coldjoint

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 11:29 am
@Region Philbis,
Take a look at California and Illinois.
JTT

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 11:35 am
@coldjoint,
You misquoted me, cj, revealing one of the usual traits of conservatives, dishonesty.

I said,

You are a shining beacon of abysmal ignorance.
Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 11:40 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Take a look at California and Illinois.

And what would that have to do with most Red states being dirt poor?????
coldjoint

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 11:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
And what would that have to do with most Red states being dirt poor?????

Being poor is different than billions of dollars in debt?I guess it is, and has nothing to do with red states except that they choose not to over extend themselves to buy votes.

Spending other peoples money is not a solution. It just compounds the problem.
coldjoint

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 11:47 am
@JTT,
Quote:
usual traits of conservatives, dishonesty.

Is Obama conservative? Enough said.
0 Replies