coldjoint

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Hey -1, got anything to say?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 09:48 pm
@parados,
Could the Pink Prevaricator be related to Limbaugh? He passes out the same kind of information and is just as truthful.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 12:07 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Could the Pink Prevaricator be related to Limbaugh? He passes out the same kind of information and is just as truthful.

How can you bitch about someone lying when the president is a proven liar?
Also, Limbaugh has limited power, Obama does not. I would rather have the liar on the airwaves than in the WH.
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 08:16 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

How can you bitch about someone lying when the president is a proven liar?
Also, Limbaugh has limited power, Obama does not. I would rather have the liar on the airwaves than in the WH.

Is this a backdoor way of saying you are going to run for office, CJ?

coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 10:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
backdoor? Sure you are not gay?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 10:54 am
Quote:
President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law will contribute to this phenomenon, CBO said, citing new estimates that the Affordable Care Act will cause a larger than-expected reduction in working hours – eliminating the equivalent of about 2.3 million workers in 2021 versus a previous estimate of an 800,000 decline.

I believe we have seen numbers that Obama supporters approve of from the CBO.
So is this a lie, too?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/02/04/cbo-just-tripled-its-obamacare-damage-estimate/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:
cfbleachers
The estimate is low.

The ripple effect after the employee mandate goes into full avalanche mode...will swallow that number like an elephant swallowing a peanut.
24 minutes ago Like (0) Link To Comment
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 11:14 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

backdoor? Sure you are not gay?

Positive.

Do you bring that subject up so often because you are unsure of your own orientation...or because you are fighting your orientation?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 11:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
No Frank, I bring it up because you avoid the facts about the lying sack of **** in the WH. You refuse to acknowledge his shoddy performance(that is putting it mildly)lack of leadership and his child like behavior." Fox is picking on me"

******* baby.
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 11:27 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

No Frank, I bring it up because you avoid the facts about the lying sack of **** in the WH. You refuse to acknowledge his shoddy performance(that is putting it mildly)lack of leadership and his child like behavior." Fox is picking on me"

******* baby.

Try to calm down before posting, CJ...you sound childish when you are angry and out-of-control.

I have no idea of why you think this answers my last question...but it doesn't.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 12:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Try to calm down before posting, CJ...you sound childish when you are angry and out-of-control.

Your attempt at marginalization is not working.
parados

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 12:58 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

I believe we have seen numbers that Obama supporters approve of from the CBO.
So is this a lie, too?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/02/04/cbo-just-tripled-its-obamacare-damage-estimate/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It depends on how you want to classify partial truths. The reality is of what the CBO says is this:

Quote:
CBO estimates that the ACA will reduce the total number of hours worked, on net, by about 1.5 to 2 percent during the period from 2017 to 2024, almost entirely because workers will choose to supply less labor—given the new taxes and other incentives they will face and the financial benefits some will receive,

The reality is that people won't have to work as much to get health care so they will choose not to.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 01:29 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Your attempt at marginalization is not working.

Your attempts at not sounding childish are even further off the mark.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 01:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I think calling someone a liar when the stories they post are just as reliable as the lies coming out of this administration that everyone keeps avoiding is childish.

And sitting around why the garbage Rex posts goes unchallenged. You are all hypocrites.

Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 01:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I think calling someone a liar when the stories they post are just as reliable as the lies coming out of this administration that everyone keeps avoiding is childish.

Well...if someone has called you a liar inappropriately...get on their case. I certainly have not.

Quote:
And sitting around why the garbage Rex posts goes unchallenged. You are all hypocrites.[/color]

Not sure what you were trying to say here, CJ...but you gotta slow down and ditch the rage.

What were you trying to say?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 01:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
This is not rage Frank. And you saying is a way to minimize what I am saying. It is an opinion that is backed up very nicely by almost all of you. The deflections that the fact this president(and his party) has this country going down the toilet and has everyone at each others throats while he abuses his power and ruins this economy.

It is time you wised up sand saw that the liberal agenda is one of control. And it continues to systematically rob people of choice, and therefore liberty.
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 02:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

This is not rage Frank. And you saying is a way to minimize what I am saying. It is an opinion that is backed up very nicely by almost all of you. The deflections that the fact this president(and his party) has this country going down the toilet and has everyone at each others throats while he abuses his power and ruins this economy.

Get yourself under control, CJ.

This kind of hysteria is unbecoming.

Damn near every president since Reagan has been considered a demon by the other side of his political spectrum...and most of that is just the hysteria of partisanship taking control.

Obama, in my opinion, is a reasonable president...and one hell of a lot better than either of the Bush's...or Reagan for that matter.

But I may be slightly prejudice in his favor.

Quote:
It is time you wised up sand saw that the liberal agenda is one of control. And it continues to systematically rob people of choice, and therefore liberty.[/color]

The extreme American conservative political philosophy is, in my opinion, one of the most disgusting political philosophies ever to pollute our planet, CJ.

And I am not a liberal!
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 02:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Obama, in my opinion, is a reasonable president...and one hell of a lot better than either of the Bush's...or Reagan for that matter.

I hope your short term memory comes back soon.
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 02:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I hope your short term memory comes back soon.

You ought to be worrying about yours, CJ.

The Republican presidents of the last fifty years have been rank failures.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 02:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I hope you are not including Ike. And LBJ and Carter were real winners.
Frank Apisa

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 02:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

I hope you are not including Ike. And LBJ and Carter were real winners.

Do the math, CJ...or get someone to help you with it.

And LBJ was a very effective president...and an even more effective legislator.