coldjoint

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 09:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We have a lot of enemies. The kind that don't change. Maybe we should just surrender.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 27 Jan, 2014 11:05 pm
Quote:
Ted Cruz: Obama should use State of the Union to apologize for his Obamacare lie

An outstanding idea. Does anyone think the arrogant jerk will?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/01/26/ted-cruz-obama-should-use-state-of-the-union-to-apologize-for-his-obamacare-lie-96708
MontereyJack

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:51 am
The three million-plus people who now for the first time have affordable health care think the arrogant jerk Ted Cruz should just shut up, apologize, and stop lying about Obamacare.
parados

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:45 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
Name one person that has had an abortion paid for under Obamacare.

Anyone at Planned Parenthood.

Really? Do you have a name instead of general accusation.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 10:06 am
@coldjoint,
Obama did apologize for that already.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-obama-apologizes-to-americans-who-are-losing-their-health-insurance/2013/11/07/2306818e-4803-11e3-a196-3544a03c2351_story.html

When will Ted Cruz apologize for his misuse of Green Eggs and Ham?
coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:06 pm
@parados,
That was no apology, he blamed the fact people didn't understand him. Typical of the arrogant **** he is. You know all about that, don't you.
coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
Obama is the one who lied.

How stupid are you people? Do you keep friends that lie to you?
Frank Apisa

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:09 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

I really have to thank you for being around, Coldjoint. I have to be reminded from time to time why I loathe extreme American conservatism from time to time...and why I will never vote for another Republican no matter what.

You serve that purpose to a tee...and I love you for it! Wink

parados

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:12 pm
@coldjoint,

I understand that everyone tells lies now and again. I am amazed at how often you lie to yourself as well as others.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I loathe extreme American conservatism

If it wasn't for that conservatism we wouldn't be around. The system of treating groups over individuals and treating criminals like victims would have killed any freedom we had by now.

And it is in the works now. And you support it.
parados

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:15 pm
@coldjoint,

That was no apology, he blamed the fact people didn't understand him. Typical of the arrogant **** he is. You know all about that, don't you.

When someone says "I'm sorry" that usually means they apologized. Care to point out where in his statement he used the word "blame" referring to the people that didn't understand him?
coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:17 pm
@parados,
Quote:
"I'm sorry"

You sure are.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:25 pm

Quote:
Idiot with a Pen and a Phone to Raise Federal Minimum Wage Because He Can

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
If the GOP had any clue they’d just skip this joke of a State of the Union tonight. Let this clown and his barking seals jump up and down and pretend they actually have a clue what they’re doing. Do they really expect us to believe there are federal employees actually making minimum wage? Weird, but we have no recollection of him campaigning on raising the minimum wage, but desperate people will do anything, we suppose.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/idiot-with-a-pen-and-a-phone-to-raise-federal-minimum-wage-because-he-can/
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:37 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I loathe extreme American conservatism

If it wasn't for that conservatism we wouldn't be around. The system of treating groups over individuals and treating criminals like victims would have killed any freedom we had by now.

And it is in the works now. And you support it.

I support sanity...something fringe American conservatism has in very short supply, CJ.
coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I support sanity

No, you support the people the government wants you to. You are helping to create a permanent dependent class.

That is unsustainable.
Frank Apisa

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:40 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I support sanity

No, you support the people the government wants you to. You are helping to create a permanent dependent class.

That is unsustainable.

No, Coldjoint...I support sanity...and I was trying to be kind when I said that fringe American conservatism has sanity in very short supply.

coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What is this fringe **** Frank?
Frank Apisa

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

What is this fringe **** Frank?

Well, I don't know about the "****"...but "fringe" means the edges or the extremes.

With American conservatives...the fringe is an embarrassment not only to the left...but to less loony right.

Are you on the fringe of the American right, CJ?
coldjoint

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
or the extremes

I call lying, enforcing just the laws you choose, and having the DOJ and the IRS intimidate political opponents extreme. That is your government.
Frank Apisa

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
or the extremes

I call lying, enforcing just the laws you choose, and having the DOJ and the IRS intimidate political opponents extreme. That is your government.

Thank you for sharing that, CJ.