coldjoint

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:38 pm
Quote:
Liberal watchdog group silent as Montana Democrat Walsh faces ethical problems

http://watchdog.org/122240/democrat-john-walsh/

Lies, double standards. propaganda, and more lies and more double standards.
coldjoint

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:54 pm
Quote:
Overbearing government regulations are like crack to the left.

http://weaselzippers.us/?p=166508
Any of your government check go to drugs Rex. He can't here me. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Obama Regime Lists 141 New Economy-Crushing Regulations In Only Three Days…
cicerone imposter

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:46 am
@coldjoint,
cj, You don't know anything - or should that be "you know nothing!"

FYI, our economy is growing, and it added over 200,000 jobs every month last year. The stock market was up by 30%!

Our national debt as a percentage of our GDP is dropping. If it wasn't for GW Bush's doubling of our deficit, it would be at levels before WWII.

You're a young snot-nosed kid who doesn't know much of anything, and you only make yourself look stupid the more you post on a2k.

RexRed

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yup that is why I got the ignorant turd on ignore Smile

And I don't peek too. Smile

A2k we need a way to block these trolls from posting in our threads when they have been put on ignore by the thread creators.

Let them read our threads but let them also abide by basic rules of decorum when trying to pass off their bullshit.

If they want to spew out their malicious hatred, racism and lies let them do it in their own thread and see who cares to read their stupid crap.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:32 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
And I don't peek too.

I'm with you, RexRed. There are a few posters who are so contemptible and disgusting, one has no desire whatsoever to "peek" once they're on ignore. Some of these rejects are not only rebuffed here but publicly they're shunned. I think most of these loathsome creatures among us have warped minds.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 10:07 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

What planet are you on not to know everything is now political. And those jobs depend on being a team player. More now than it ever has. Control is the word.

My breakfast this morning is political? The weather is political? You may think it is because you are an idiot but I don't think there is anything political about it.

Civil service jobs are not political. The law says as much. Just because Bush ignored the law and fired US attorneys without cause is not evidence of Obama threatening anyone's job. You are a complete nut case that makes **** up and then when asked for evidence you simply use your own opinions as evidence.

You have ZERO evidence of an Obama scandal that is worthy of his removal of office. You only have your POLITICAL crap that is nothing more than you being an asshole who doesn't like the way the real world actually works.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 10:13 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Liberal watchdog group silent as Montana Democrat Walsh faces ethical problems

http://watchdog.org/122240/democrat-john-walsh/

Lies, double standards. propaganda, and more lies and more double standards.

Says the guy that just posted from Allen West who was charged and convicted under the UCMJ. Yeah, I wonder about your double standards cj.
RexRed

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 10:29 am
Senate candidate has been ‘jailed repeatedly’
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/senate-candidate-has-been-jailed-repeatedly

The BEST the republican party has to offer in Maine...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:38 am
@parados,
Quote:
Says the guy that just posted from Allen West who was charged and convicted under the UCMJ.

Yep, for putting a loaded gun upside a terrorists head. He should have just shot him and said "oops." You don't like Americans do you?
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:51 am
Quote:
Obama administration’s arrogance summed up in five moments

Monkey see, monkey do. Right Obamaphiles?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/01/04/obama-administrations-arrogance-summed-up-in-five-moments-92178?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
cicerone imposter

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Obama could be a lot more arrogant than that list! Not only has Obama overcome the No Party that produced the least amount of legislation in history, but he was able to implement ObamaCare - the death knell for republicans - because over 3 million people are now covered with health care insurance. I don't like everything about ObamaCare either, because there were too many problems inherent in the program, but those who were unable to have health insurance can now have them. That's a big plus for "all Americans."

The economy gained strength all throughout the year, and the stock market rewarded investors with the biggest gain since GW Bush's Great Recession.

The GOP failed to approve the debt ceiling, and closed down the government that cost our economy over $52 billion. That's a plus for Obama, because in spite of this boondoggle, our economy held its own and continues to grow.

More Americans now own homes.

The American auto industry that Obama saved are producing more cars and selling them than Toyota, Honda, and all the others put together! That saved millions of jobs for Americans.

According to the financial pundits, with the economies in Europe and Japan gaining strength, they see 2014 as a banner year for the US - no thanks to the GOP!

Gee, is that five? LOL

coldjoint

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Good job Cheeta!
0 Replies

parados

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:30 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Says the guy that just posted from Allen West who was charged and convicted under the UCMJ.

Yep, for putting a loaded gun upside a terrorists head. He should have just shot him and said "oops." You don't like Americans do you?

It seems you don't care about the law when RWers violate it.
cicerone imposter

Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:54 pm
@parados,
Haven't you noticed? They bandy about with their "big" guns, but not many volunteer into the military. On the opposite side of that spectrum, they advocate for a bigger military for the US while ignoring needy Americans - like the GOP going home for the Holiday Season rather than approving extended unemployment benefits for 1.3 million Americans.

They also tried to repeal ObamaCare some 40 times knowing full well that the Senate and President Obama would never approve it. They are wasting good time to push legislation that's already the law of the land.

Why so many conservatives can't see the damage the GOP is doing to our country is fascinating to watch. They prefer to play politics over the interest of this country.

But then, TNCFS.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sun 5 Jan, 2014 03:47 am
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/523253_10151055396503002_2072910713_n.jpg
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The entire of my comment was: " Christie is a cancer on New Jersey.

The noose is beginning to tighten around Governor Chris Christi. This political retribution against Democratic Mayors' refusal to endorse the NJ Governor's reelection is simply perverse. Christi runs a tight ship. It's hard to believe his staff acted on their own to close three major lanes in Fort Lee, that Christi were not aware. This Christi scandal is becoming so compelling, that one wonders if he became president how would he abuse his powers for retribution against his opponents? Would he compile an "enemies list" the way Nixon did?!

Quote:
It amazes me that there are so many people who want to see the rest of the country infected with him."

Personally, Frank Apisa, I believe Christi has blown his chances at the Presidency for 2016; this scandal is headed, in addition to the several investigations underway, towards a federal criminal investigation.
cicerone imposter

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:48 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
From Yahoo Answers; an opinion that I agree with.

Quote:
He may have alienated the far-right, inflexible, die-hard Conservative extremists, but I think the majority of Americans have been impressed.
Moment-in-Time

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Quote:
He may have alienated the far-right, inflexible, die-hard Conservative extremists, but I think the majority of Americans have been impressed.

Ci, your opinions never cease to amaze me. Chris Christi is governor of New Jersey. Outside Jersey, most Americans are unaware of who Christi is. Sure, he might have been a blip on the radar at the time of Sandy when Obama visited and Christi was most friendly towards the president, but after that, only New Jerseyites and possibly New Yorkers follow the NJ politics close enough....some GOP saw him as promising but the Tea Party did not like his embracing Obama....there was much speculation whether Christi could actually get the Republican nomination. Tis true more Americans might be familiar with his name if only because of his once obvious obesity, but "impressed"?! Naah! Americans barely know who their own United State senators and or representatives are.....many are preoccupied with two jobs, mortgages, heavy responsibilities, etc. Unless one is a close student of politics, most Americans do not become truly interested until the Presidential elections and then statistically speaking only about 50% of them vote.
cicerone imposter

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:45 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
From public policy polling.
Quote:
Paul is also the strongest Republican for the general election in Kentucky, leading Hillary Clinton by 6 points at 49/43. Bush and Christie both lead Clinton by 4 points at 46/42 and 44/40 respectively. Ted Cruz actually trails Clinton 44/41 in the state, a good data point for how weak he is. Clinton does far better than Barack Obama did in all of these match ups, even if winning the state still seems like a long shot.
cicerone imposter

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Good opinion piece on Christie (and it's relatively recent).
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-11-06/opinion/ct-edit-christie-20131106_1_chris-christie-new-jersey-gov-republican-party
0 Replies