Is the Head of the IMF a Sex Criminal?

spendius

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 11:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
It is very sad that the French Prosecutor has translated DSK saying that he tried to kiss Tristane into "DSK has admitted to sexual aggression" .

Maria--You sheep, and I pasture: shall that finish the jest?

Boyet--So you grant pasture for me. [offering to kiss her.]

Maria--Not so, gentle beast:
My lips are no common, though several they be.

Boyet--Belonging to whom?

Maria--To my fortunes and me.

Love's Labour's Lost. Act II Scene I.

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 11:54 am
@spendius,
The lips belong to the woman, she decides who kisses them, who disagrees with that....it is the massive criminalization of advances upon those lips that I have a problem with. It is the steady criminalization of the efforts to have sex with a woman that I object to, which goes way beyond punishing men for forcing sex onto women, which was an is supposed to be the project for which these laws were made.
spendius

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 01:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
It is individualism hawk that recks not nature's will in its pride.

They lack a sense of humour and of proportion. Look to the schools.

That Vance has no honour is the case now. It is seemingly not a requirement. Nor for those editors.

The witless wonders rule. The fees--the fees.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 01:36 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
They lack a sense of humour and of proportion. Look to the schools

Exactly.

Lack of ability to judge meaning and proportion are problems of epidemic proportions in America, they are the direct result of horrendously bad education, which sadly is the norm here. The schools over time became places of political indoctrination, and at the universities also job training centers and research centers....basic education went by the boards at all levels of our "education" system.

As for humour, that is difficult to muster when civilization is collapsing and when fear is played up repeatedly by those who are trying to manipulate....finding good humour again is currently a far away goal.
spendius

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 05:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
Votes for women could not possibly have any other outcome hawk. I don't like saying it but I think it is true.

All you can do at this stage is laugh. Gallows humour style.
spendius

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 05:56 pm
@spendius,
I think votes for women is the worst thing that can happen for women.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 05:59 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Votes for women could not possibly have any other outcome hawk.
Care to flesh that out any?? It does not ring true to me.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 01:12 am
Quote:
Only 24 hours after escaping sexual assault charges in France, Dominique Strauss-Kahn has been implicated in an investigation into underage prostitution.
The former head of the International Monetary Fund is among politicians and business leaders allegedly named in a ‘black book’ of clients at a luxury hotel which was said to double as a brothel.
A judicial Inquiry into prostitution at Carlton Hotel, in Lille, was opened in March amid claims underage girls were involved.
Prostitution is legal in France, but those offering sex must be over 18.
Senior staff from the Carlton Hotel, including the manager and a public relations executive, were arrested earlier this month as part of the inquiry.
They are said to have acted as ‘pimps’ to their guests, and face charges of procuring prostitutes, organised conspiracy in criminal acts and money laundering.
French Closer magazine, which published the claims yesterday, said it has seen prosecution documents which say Mr Strauss-Kahn, 62, used prostitutes at the hotel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049146/Dominique-Strauss-Kahn-Now-DSK-dragged-underage-prostitute-racket.html#ixzz1apd8srCn

Certainly goes to explain DSK's behavior in New York. However it appears that at least one of the prostitutes in Lille turns out to be under-aged, so maybe DSK gets rung up for that as well. This is another dicey part of sex law, as how are we supposed to know? Is asking for ID enough to keep us out of jail? Is it like liquor law where the ID needs to be obviously fake before we are made into criminals?

I did not know that France makes a habit out of charging Johns, perhaps claims that they dont follow the worse of the Anglo nuttiness on sex law were oversold.
BillRM

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 01:43 am
@hawkeye10,
In the US the land of the free and the home of the brave it does not matter how must false IDs an underage girl showed you or how must in good faith you acted if you had sex with an underage female you are dead meat.

Who know what the law in that regard is in France.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 02:04 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
In the US the land of the free and the home of the brave it does not matter how must false IDs an underage girl showed you or how must in good faith you acted if you had sex with an underage female you are dead meat.
That sounds like the abusive American government that I know so well....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 03:50 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I did not know that France makes a habit out of charging Johns, perhaps claims that they dont follow the worse of the Anglo nuttiness on sex law were oversold.

Anglo nuttiness is essentially based on nuisance. People not making a nuisance of themselves are generally granted a fair degree of toleration. If there are no complaints and other laws are not being broken the cops will turn a blind eye generally.
spendius

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:47 am
@spendius,
It was well known, for example, that when Oscar Wilde was convicted, the police had a list of 20,000 practicing homosexuals in London.

Some brothels offering "special services" are widely advertised and show movies of their activities on the various "tube" facilities with no attempt to disguise identities.

The police are far more flexible than Media makes them out to be.
spendius

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:56 am
@spendius,
Does anybody seriously think that Dr Murray would be on trial if the dead person was Joe Soap? That trial and the DSK business partake of the soap-opera genre.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 01:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Votes for women could not possibly have any other outcome hawk.

Care to flesh that out any?? It does not ring true to me.

Aye--

Quote:
PRINCESS

We are wise girls to mock our lovers so.

ROSALINE

They are worse fools to purchase mocking so.
That same Biron I'll torture ere I go:
O that I knew he were but in by the week!
How I would make him fawn and beg and seek
And wait the season and observe the times
And spend his prodigal wits in bootless rhymes
And shape his service wholly to my hests [commands]
And make him proud to make me proud that jests.
So perttaunt-like would I o'ersway his state
That he should be my fool and I his fate.

Love's Labour's Lost. Act V Scene II.

And that's when they didn't have the vote. Men who can't imagine that they are fools are just so much easier to command and they label men who know they are fools "MISOGYNISTS" to square the circle, save the face and keep in countenance their dignity.

The misogynists just laugh.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 02:00 pm
@spendius,
That certainly calls into question my assertion that much more than with our forefathers modern men are completely unprepared to counter feminine power, which accounts for part of why men are such a wreck today...the other part is that the band of militant man hating bitches decided to go on an all out attack against men where-as their mothers and grandmothers had more compassion, more humanity.

IDK spendius, I still think you are wrong but you have been correct before when I thought you were on the wrong track (the sway of the media against men, when before I had thought their only agenda other than profits was to be the primary propaganda agent for the corporate class), so I might decide you are correct here too.
spendius

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 03:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
The ill-treatment of women is past times was due to the economic conditions, the general brutality of working the land and the fighting forces and illiteracy. Those exempt from such things had to deal with women of the sort Shakespeare described. Hogarth shows us the peasants who were not on $49,909 a year.

Take Mrs Shandy as an example.

But the ladies in LLL were French and they were not made of the flimsy, cringing stuff Mme Bannon is made of.

"Perttaunts" eh? That's a nice word.

Vance should do the decent thing. He's obviously on his knees before the ladyvote in NYC. Not a man to take one for the team I rather think.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 03:21 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Vance should do the decent thing. He's obviously on his knees before the ladyvote in NYC. Not a man to take one for the team I rather think.
He is such a panderer that he will be apologizing for the rest of his life by way of trying to hammer men for his alleged sin of representing sex offenders.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 05:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
which accounts for part of why men are such a wreck today

It might be that they allowed themselves to think that Dylan's "I've just found out my troubles have just begun" in that Going Down to New Orleans song, which really rocks, was just a lyric rather than a communique from the front line.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 05:28 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I've just found out my troubles have just begun
The first time that men see first hand how vindictive women can be has I think always come as a shock to men, but the men of today seem particularly unable to stand up for themselves against the onslaught of feminists. Evening the scales is going to be chore, as unlikely the men when the injustice ran the other way women are not given to seeking justice, women tend to be too wrapped up in their victim story to see clearly. We are finally seeing a fair number of women willing to say publicly that men are being abused, but very few who are willing to go so far as repudiate the feminists, which is a necessary step at this point.
spendius

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 04:17 am
@hawkeye10,
That's the situation Livy says the Romans got into.

Situation intolerable and necessary solution intolerable as well.

What the feminists had and have are leaders. Men have no leaders. If one peeps out he's villified and ridiculed in Ladymedia.

People even think Fox is right wing. Murdoch knows where to get his bread buttered.

Friday night's Sky sports news had five items. New whip regulations for jockeys, cricket, football, rugby and boxing. Not a female in sight in any of those items. Just the presenter who has an average skill in reading off a teleprompter without seeming to be doing so who I must admit was quite fetchingly attired.

And would you believe this one-- another chain-saw in a frock appeared on the main news demanding that the glasses in pubs be replaced by plastic drinking containers. Her justification was that there had been 134 injuries from broken glasses last year. That's in 70,000 pubs over 365 days of drinking. Obviously the injured piss-head to be used as evidence had a bad cut across his face and a surgeon came on explaining how such an injury will blight his career and romantic possibilities. He ignored the known attraction of duelling scars to females. Presumably the other 133 cases were less serious and most of them were probably scratches. She didn't bother addressing the point that there are other items in pubs which can be used to attack people with if glasses are not available. Or that nearly 400 soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan and ten times more badly injured. So how did this chump get the opportunity to spout her drivel on the main news? That's easy answered. She had a secret feminist agenda which fits with TV's agenda.

Feminists want to shut pubs altogether. Men meet in them you see and discuss things unsupervised. They even tell smutty jokes and real life stories which don't reflect too well on women.

They are attacking smoking because the money is better spent on soft furnishings and beauty aids which I must admit a lot of women need, and they stopped hunting. Not on behalf of foxes mind you because now they are poisoned. It was envy.

What would you estimate the annual budget spent on artificial beauty and esteem aids to be. Every single one a flat out lie. And intended to be. I got to £32 billion on shoes alone.

We've had it hawk. Accept your fate. There are two solutions. If you can afford it, like Simon Raven, monastic seclusion, or laugh it to scorn.

Any bloke who buys those newspapers ff showed us is off his head. One good thing about the DSK case is that it exposed the enemy in full view. And it was not a pretty sight.