OOPS She Did It Again!

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 01:32 pm
What is Britney up to now? The things they do to sell records!
When she was first on the scene she was new and cool.
Now she promotes relationship hopping, drinking, smoking and takes the mickey out of marriage.
Nice girl!

Martin Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,473 • Replies: 53
No top replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:02 pm
I just feel sorry for the poor guy who probably had to request a weed eater from room service, just so they could have the honeymoon! Wink
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:10 pm
Look buddy...she IS a nice girl. We need more attention whores, er, I mean, sexually open girls like herself. Half naked on magazine covers, kissing madonna, ect. That stuff is great. Nothing wrong with sluts, er, I mean, hot girls going crazy.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:15 pm
There's a whole video series on girls gone crazy matter of fact.....the one with Snoop is my favorite, probably because the multi culturalism makes it even more broadening and educating.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:23 pm
Every time is see that child, one thing come to mind--she so looks the part of inbred, hillbilly white trash . . . those teenybopper chicks who aspire to her "glory" are sayin' a lot about their backgrounds . . .
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:34 pm
I completely agree, Setanta.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:47 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
There's a whole video series on girls gone crazy matter of fact.....the one with Snoop is my favorite, probably because the multi culturalism makes it even more broadening and educating.....

"Multiculturalism," Hmmm...never thought of it that way! Very Happy
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:48 pm
Setanta wrote:
Every time is see that child, one thing come to mind--she so looks the part of inbred, hillbilly white trash . . . those teenybopper chicks who aspire to her "glory" are sayin' a lot about their backgrounds . . .

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 02:49 pm
i'd go along with that . . .
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 04:32 pm
Her antics remind me of Cher back in the day. Before that, Liz Taylor. Before that Ava Gardner. Before that...
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:01 pm
...Lana Turner?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:14 pm
Lana and Ava were happening around the same time, huh? And both were pretty scandalous. That business with her gangster lover and her daughter! Can you imagine if that happened today with Julia Roberts or somebody?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:19 pm
But it provided James Ellroy with really entertaining "filler" material in LA Confidential.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:23 pm
eoe, I remeber that incident with Lana Turner's daughter killing her boy friend! I was an adolescent nerd at the time, but my recall of the event is vivid. Let's see, if memory serves: The girl was named Cheryl Turner, and mom's bad boy friend was Johnny Stompanato. Cheryl served time at a Home for Wayward Girls, which, believe me, fired my imagination no end. Wanted to meet a wayward girl, as you can imagine...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:33 pm
Didn't Lana take the rap for killing the boyfriend or did her daughter admit to it? I'm too young to remember the incident but reading about it years later, it was still the epitome of sordidness.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:33 pm
I seem to recall many of them went to Seattle Central Community Colege. Wink
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:42 pm
I knew those slackers looked familiar, bob!

eoe, you may be right. But I do recall that business about the school for girls. Maybe Cheryl went there regardless of who was found to be at fault...
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:47 pm
OK, I just googled Johnny and found this pertinent detail on what is surely a reliable web site, snitch.com:

"Despite the tabloid rumors that fingered her as a real-life femme fatale, Lana stood firmly by her daughter's story. Thanks in part to her mother's highly emotional testimony, little Cheryl was acquitted. The judge, though, also ruled that the impressionable teen be made a ward of the court and sent to live with Lana's mother."

But no mention of the School for Wayward Girls! Could I have invented that detail? Sure, I was an imaginative child, but still...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:53 pm
That was just a new version of the one night stand. Laughing Laughing

This kind of excess has been going on in the entertainment community for as long as one can remember. The only difference it is now out in the open. They switch partners as often as most people switch underwear. These are our children's role models.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 06:23 pm
Well, it must have set a world record. Even Drew Barrymore's marriage lasted longer than the first night!
0 Replies