Fine-Tuning 25, A Somewhat Unique Post

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
and I suspect you will still be calling me a liar.

Just pointing out when you are, Frank. And you make it so easy.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:26 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5243126)
Quote:
and I suspect you will still be calling me a liar.

Just pointing out when you are, Frank. And you make it so easy.

C'mon, JTT.

Calling people liars is very easy for you.

You've had so much practice doing it.

JTT

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, we're dealing with people whose entire "history" is a lie. You just are one of those who truly excels at it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:11 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5243401)
Frank, we're dealing with people whose entire "history" is a lie. You just are one of those who truly excels at it.

Like I said, JTT...the reason you are so good at calling people liars (and you are)...is because you do it so often, the practice is key to your success.

Not sure why anyone with any pride would want to excel at this, but I am sure you have your reasons...or rationalizations.
JTT

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 11:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
Notice how many replies you posted that didn't address the language issue, Frank?

And still you make pretense that you possess some measure of honesty.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 02:51 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5243527)
Notice how many replies you posted that didn't address the language issue, Frank?

And still you make pretense that you possess some measure of honesty.

...he said keeping a straight face while posting a comment that did not address the language issue.

The crowd broke up, because they could see through him like a pane of glass.
JTT

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 04:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
...he said keeping a straight face while posting a comment that did not address the language issue.

Since Post: # 5,239,627, the one that discussed your ludicrous nonsense on language, you have eight posts where you do everything except address the language issue, Frank.

And yet, here,

http://able2know.org/topic/201763-32#post-5249238

"Not sure why you are avoiding them, unless the answers (which are obvious) make you uncomfortable (which I think they do.)"

you have the temerity to suggest this to Advocate.

Eight posts, Frank, "[N]ot sure why you are avoiding them, unless the answers (which are obvious) make you uncomfortable (which I know they do.)"
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 07:03 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5249256)
Quote:

Since Post: # 5,239,627, the one that discussed your ludicrous nonsense on language, you have eight posts where you do everything except address the language issue, Frank.

And yet, here,

http://able2know.org/topic/201763-32#post-5249238

"Not sure why you are avoiding them, unless the answers (which are obvious) make you uncomfortable (which I think they do.)"

you have the temerity to suggest this to Advocate.

Eight posts, Frank, "[N]ot sure why you are avoiding them, unless the answers (which are obvious) make you uncomfortable (which I know they do.)"

Another one!

Why are you so often off topic,JTT?
JTT

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 08:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
More of your dishonesty. Off topic is a given because that's precisely where you lead things when you are terrified that you will have to face reality, Frank.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 06:57 am
@JTT,

Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5249490)
More of your dishonesty. Off topic is a given because that's precisely where you lead things when you are terrified that you will have to face reality, Frank.

Because of your obsession with me, you have restated a thread dead for nine years…which I laughed at.

Yes, my laughing at you was off topic.

You then replied to my laughing in an off topic post…which pretty much reduced to the name-calling you indulge in regularly.

And I egged you on in my reply…and in each reply afterward.

None of your other comments were on topic.

I still am delighted in having a dedicated fan like you, JTT...even if I have to acknowledge it is the product of a weird obsession.

But the charges you make of my dishonesty still provoke laughter in me. Thanks for that.

(Notice how often I began sentences with conjunctions here! This is a thing up with which some people would not put.)
JTT

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 08:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
you have restated [??] a thread dead for nine years

Nine years or ninety years - there's no reason to let your ignorance continue.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 07:25 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5249818)
Quote:

Nine years or ninety years - there's no reason to let your ignorance continue.

Wow...still here for me. You really are devoted.

And to think...you actually pointed out a spelling error!

Amazing!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 07:28 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5249818)
Quote:

By the way...an ethical person would have put an ellipsis before the word "you" in the quote above.

Just sayin'!
0 Replies