Do we have any math people here?

BillRM

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
None of the projectors/cameras until Edison could be used in a commercial device of any kind.

They was therefore lab toys, at least in my opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:03 pm
@BillRM,
They may not have been used commercially, but they could still make films and play them back. Therefore they had already been invented. You could say that google invented the search engine because they were the first ones to make a commercial success of it. You could say that, but it would still be bollocks.
BillRM

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Well then the machines with revolving plates were the first machines of it type and your gentleman later machine was not the first "movie" projector either.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:32 pm
@BillRM,
I don't think we're getting anywhere with this. What do you think of Chelsea's chances? Do you think Man U have let it slip. Personally I couldn't give a monkeys, but my mate wants Chelsea up there. I think it's because he's a bit posh.
0 Replies