Help me understand Girls.

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 09:42 am
Hi, I am a guy in that stage that girls look like beings from another planet. They're looks scare me, I have no idea what boy girl talk is supposed to be like and worst of all even if I can start a conversation I sure as hell can't keep it alive.
What I know is there exists a learning curve and it works best if you're a wing man which I am not so I am hoping to post a few problematic situations and see how a guy should react and with these variating answers I should be able to link up and come up with common ways of reacting.

Ceili

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 10:00 am
@thedrifter,
The easiest was to be a good communicator is to be a good listener. Don't dominate the conversation. People love talking about themselves. When you meet a girl, ask her some questions and go from there.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 10:10 am
Understand girls? Good luck with that.

I've been a girl for 56 years, and I don't even understand a lot of it.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 01:28 pm
@thedrifter,
Understand girls, huh? Drifter, you are so on your own.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:19 pm
This is a self confidence issue. Girls like self confident men. So you better learn some skills that can help you at least carry on a conversation.

Why are you so scared of them?

Confront the fear and it will work itself out.

A smile says a MILLION words, by the way.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 02:54 pm
@thedrifter,
Dude, you have to be happy and comfortable inside your own skin before you go looking for additional happiness outside of your self.

I suggest that you realize that what works for others might not work for you, so you are going to have to wing it and hopefully your personal ethos shines through. Be honest and true to yourself, but sensitive to the emotions of others.

0 Replies