Relationship Dilemma With Married Woman

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:17 pm
Hey There,

I'm 32 and in a relationship with a married woman who is 8 years elder to me. She is 40 and equally in love with me. We met via an online dating website where our messages and interaction became very frequent post which we exchanged Skype IDs & phone numbers for further interactions.

I'm truly in love with her and would like to be with her the way I am right now the entire life. Don't want to disrupt her current married life and she too doesn't want to get separated from her husband which means she is enjoying the relationship; however, there is a small confusion here. After confessing my lover for her, I completely deleted the dating account of mine as I found love of my life, but the issue is that my girl is still accessing and online on that dating website even after telling me that she would be deleting it. This clearly means that she is lieing to me, and two - she is interacting with random guys over that dating site.

Before meeting me, she had a relationship with other guy too where she had sex with that guy almost 4-5 times. During this time too, she was married.

My dilemma is - Should I be trusting this female because she is lieing me about that dating site thingy and plus she is hiding that very blatantly?

Any advice or help or suggestion on this would be really welcome.

kylene

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:34 pm
@sammy009,
If a woman is cheating on someone else, what makes you think she won't cheat on you, too?
sammy009

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:37 pm
@kylene,
Thanks for your reply Kylene.
Should I be engaging in a physical relationship with her if that's the case?
kylene

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:50 pm
@sammy009,
I mean, if you wanna have sex with someone, cool. Go for it.
But if your feelings are super involved, I wouldn't.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:53 pm
@sammy009,
Sure, if you like STDs.

Yes, you can get them from nice or beautiful or hot women.

She is sleeping around. You have no idea about any of her partners' medical histories or how safe the sex she is having with them is. I'm sorry if you think that's blunt, but you're the one who said she was sleeping with others and lying about it.

Why would you think she wouldn't lie about this as well?
sammy009

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 01:02 pm
@jespah,
True!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 07:46 am
@sammy009,
Married woman you met on a dating site. You begin sleeping with her and know that she is still likely sleeping with her husband, but you are fine with that. But you draw the line at her sleeping with other men she meets on the dating site because you think the two of you should be exclusive? Except of course for her husband?

You are an idiot if you cannot see the inconsistency in your thinking.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 07:48 pm
@sammy009,
Quote:
My dilemma is - Should I be trusting this female because she is lieing me about that dating site thingy and plus she is hiding that very blatantly?
Well, they say love is blind...sometimes well and truly blind.

In your case, love is in denial as well, because you've given all the information you need to understand your situation, but you blatantly refuse to comprehend it.
0 Replies

ericlord

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:58 pm
@sammy009,
You're playing with fire my friend. Let her get a divorce. You don't want to mess with other people's wives. She is having sex to run away from her problems. Problems that she can easily suck you in. No pun intended. There are LOTS of single young and mature women out there. Don't get had. RUN the other way. Get your s**t together bud.
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 01:41 pm
@sammy009,
She's married and talking to you. She'll cheat on you, too.
0 Replies