What's the most frustrating part of dating for you?

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 04:43 pm
Hey guys,

I'm curious what for you is the most frustrating part of dating or the part that you have the most problems with?

Also from a girl's perspective, what's the part that annoys you or you hate that guys do(or don't do) during dating, or at a first date, or even when they approach you?

For me the biggest problem in dating was always approaching a girl during the day. I would always get very nervous because I thought of a million things that could go wrong or that I would run out of things to say so I would talk myself out of it.

Now my biggest is long term relationships and knowing exactly what I actually want in a long term relationship and what type of girl I'd like to be with.

Would love to know what everyone else is dealing with and what you find difficult.

Thanks guys!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 877 • Replies: 4
No top replies

chai2

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 11:10 pm
@gregfloripa,
As a female, the most frustrating part of dating would be someone who worries about a million things that could possibly go wrong, rather than just realizing I'm just a normal person. Women are not expecting a man to approach them and be absolutely perfect.

The exact same thing is true about a woman approaching a man.

It's just 2 people getting to know each other.

Both of you fart.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 07:16 am
@gregfloripa,
I'm not sure person ever knows exactly what they want. You probably know what you want NOW, but it'll change with time.

The most frustrating part of dating for me is when people lie or aren't themselves to get you to like them. I hate being manipulated.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 08:43 am
Oh, and as far as this fear of “running out of things to say”?

Some people seem too think they have to have this list of words to recite, and that it’s a solo performance.

One person says something, the other responds, then might actually volunteer something of their own. Something that leads both of you off into a full fledged conversation.

It’s not all one persons responsibility to just keep saying stuff. The other person has a brain too. Give them credit that they will use it. Once a conversation takes off, you can throw out your list of things to say, and just talk with them. Actually you may end up doing more listening, as believe it or not, they too may have things to say.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 08:54 am
@gregfloripa,
Find someone you have something in common with, whether that's checkers, cooking, music, sports, history, whatever. Chances are there will always be something to talk about.

Even if you don't know that person, approach with an interest in mind ie "I'm going to the XYZ concert next werk. What do you think of them"

Act interesting . Most people are.
0 Replies