The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Zardoz

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 09:00 pm
@coldjoint,
The numbers are compiled by the local health departments that have compiled the number on all other diseases. All the national counter agree within a few days and even the Trump administration has estimated 190,000 deaths by September 12. The alternative is to believe as Putin wants you to believe that there is no truth. If there is no such thing as truth it is only what Trump tells you it is and Trump is the greatest liar in history of the world.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:51 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
The alternative is to believe as Putin wants you to believe that there is no truth.

Putin has nothing to do with this. Your posts are laughable.
Zardoz

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 08:45 pm
It looks like there is not going be a platform at the Republican convention this year they are just going to stick with there 2016 platform. There was so much Russian help in coming up with 2016 platform and it seems Trump’s new best friend, Putin is satisfied with the current Republican Party platform. Until you actually read how many Russians helped shape Trump’s platform it is hard to believe how big a part they played.

It looks like here will be no Republican convention this year just a Trump family reunion with Trump featured every night. Kellyanne (alternative facts) Conway is leaving the White House. She served as Trumps campaign manager in 2016. The rats are abandoning the good ship Trumps as it sinks.

Today we have 5,831,897 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 5,788,945 cases of coronavirus. That means another 42,952 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 179,735 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 179,285. That means another 450 Americans died today from coronavirus today.
Zardoz

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 08:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Quite the contrary, Trump is Putin's puppet. Even if you take Trump's word for it, Trump wanted to be Putin's new best friend. Trump moved the Miss Universe Pageant from Puerto Rico to Russia where he fixed it so Miss Russia would win and then Putin stood Trump up. Trump would later say he had never been to Russia even though there were millions of witnesses.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:22 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Today we have 5,831,897 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 5,788,945 cases of coronavirus. That means another 42,952 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

Zardoz

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:58 pm
Trump has been running commercials about what America will look like if Biden is elected president the trouble is the film of riots being used is being shot while Trump is president. That is what America is like in President Trump’s forth year in office. Trump is above all a merchant of hate at no time since the Civil War has brother turned against brother. Trump’s politics of hate have turned life long best friends against each other. You cannot conduct a public conversation about politics without the dripping hate and fantastic claims of Trump cult members. Barber Shops were always a good place to have a spirited political discussion, no longer, people set in silence afraid to speak out an offend a Trump cult member. I have seen 12 different presidents in the White House and you could always have a spirited political discussion without it deteriorating into hard feeling and hate. Donald Jr. girl-friend oozed hate out of every pour of her body in her speech at the Republican Convention. The Republican convention has to main themes hate and fear.

Today we have 5,850,278 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 5,831,897 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 18,381 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 180,375 today, yesterday the dead toll stood at 179,735. That means that another 640 Americans died today from coronavirus.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Videos are easy any child can make one but real life is somewhat more complicated. Now it seems like many Republicans working in the White House are coming out against Trump being reelected. At least two groups of Republicans currently working in White House will soon be singing "We will, we will, Mock You to Trump. Even the Republicans don't want Trump reelected and they are willing to come out against the conman. The only people that support Trump are his cult members.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:18 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Videos are easy any child can make one

Can we see one of yours?
Zardoz

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 09:19 pm
Trump kept raving about all the people being shot in Chicago and New York but Trump is responsible for keeping all the guns on the street. They complain about all the children be killed in drive by shootings but what makes drive by shooting possible? Guns. Trump is responsible for all the shootings when did you ever hear of a child being killed in a drive by stangling? How about a drive by stabbing? Trump needs to take credit where credit is due and those killing were made possible by Trump and his Russian friends at the NRA.

We have 5,899,391 cases of coronavirus today, yesterday we had 5,850,278 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 49,113 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus.

The death toll now stands at 181,791, yesterday the death toll stood at 180,375. That means another 1,416 Americans died today from coronavirus.

Trump has now changed the FDA testing regulations telling people not to get tested even when they are exposed to people with the coronavirus. This is Trump’s solution for the high numbers, simply don’t test that way you can’t find the people with coronavirus.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 09:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Most schools have a media class and many high school videos have made the web. My sister taught a media class and if you have the equipment it is not hard to make videos. My camera has not worked in twenty years.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 10:38 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Casualties of the Chinese Communist Party (23,926,683)

https://www.whatfinger.com/
Zardoz

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 08:50 pm
Trump’s campaign should have been called the Could of, Should Have, Would Have Campaign. Trump could have prevented all the violence but clouds got in his way. Trump should have prevented the coronavirus pandemic but clouds got in his way. Trump would have prevented 31 million people who are claiming unemployment benefits but clouds got in his way. Trump is in 4th year in office and all he has to show for it I massive unemployment and a pandemic literally overrunning the country. The question Trump will never ask is, Are you better off today than you were four years ago? Most Americans can’t answer that question yes. There is a very good reason for that they are far worse off than they ever have been.

How long can America run on a diet of hate and fear? The 17-year old who killed two people Kenosha was indoctrinated in hate by Trump himself. The 17-year old can be seen in a front row of a Trump political rally this year. If you attend a Trump rally you just want to run out and start killing people. Trump is a cult leader and his followers actually believe he is talking to them in code.

Today we have 5,945,031 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 5,899,391 cases of coronavirus. That means another 45,640 were diagnosed with the Trump virus today.

The death toll stands at 182,923 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 181,789. That means another 1,134 Americans died today from the Trump virus.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 08:55 pm
@coldjoint,
We now have 5,945,031 victims of the Trump virus.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 09:23 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:

We now have 5,945,031 victims of the Trump virus.

It is the Wuhan virus. You conflate Trump with anything you think is bad and fail miserably at it.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 11:24 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm going to make sure this thread is memorialized so that it can be used as a case study in propaganda against the United States and a sitting president. Sardou's being a Communist has had a life long study in telling lies it making the truth sound like fiction and fiction sound like truth. His buddy hightor can't wait to back him up and then defend the indefensible when the real questions are asked. You will notice that is the only time HT jumps in, he can't even be bothered to add supplemental to this "blog"...

PS, I've decided to let the leftists have my beloved home of Colorado and I am fleeing to another state and I will return when 2.0 starts.
hightor

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 04:02 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I'm going to make sure this thread is memorialized so that it can be used as a case study in propaganda against the United States and a sitting president.

And how are you going to do that? Do you really think anyone cares? The whole country is consumed with the rankest sort of partisanship, millions have contracted covid-19, tens of millions are facing eviction, non-whites and lawful demonstrators are being murdered by cops and right-wing gun nuts, California is burning, the Gulf states have suffered a hurricane, and you really think this thread conducted by a handful of people holds any significance at all???
Quote:
You will notice that is the only time HT jumps in, he can't even be bothered to add supplemental to this "blog"...

Who will notice this, Baldimo? Do you really think this thread commands a huge audience, or something? I'd be more than happy not to post here and simply read what the OP has to say in his blog. I don't bother to "jump in" unless it is to specifically correct your lies and misstatements. If you don't like my presence here, simply post better responses — or better yet, ignore the topic completely.

Quote:
PS, I've decided to let the leftists have my beloved home of Colorado and I am fleeing to another state and I will return when 2.0 starts.

Just a few months ago you were singing another tune:
Quote:
I can't believe I'm about to say this but... Gov. Polis has actually done a good job with the pandemic response. We were one of the first states to start opening up with a phased playbook and he has been working with the Feds in good faith.

You may be done "beating around the bush", but you're still wrong.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:42 pm
In all other political campaigns, the incumbent points to their accomplishments but Trump can’t do that so he points to his massive failures and says that if Biden is elected those massive failures will become even worse. Trump justifies six million cases of coronavirus and 184,000 deaths by saying there would be millions more if not for him. To start with Trump has spread more coronavirus than anyone with another no mask, no social distance, and large crowd at the White House for his acceptance speech.

I listened to a little of Sean Hannity show this afternoon and he was just screaming at his audience when a taped commercial of his came on the contrast was evident. You would have thought the polls came in with Trump 30 points down after his acceptance speech. Hannity is desperate for some reason.

Today we have passed another milestone with 6,001,664 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 5,945,031 cases of coronavirus. That means that we have another 56,633 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus. The milestones used to be counted at every 100,000 cases but those now pass by like pickets on a fence.

The death toll stands at 184,191 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 182,923. That means another 1,268 Americans died today.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:45 pm
@coldjoint,
It may be the Wuhan virus in China but over here it is the Trump virus because Trump flew plane loads of people with the coronavirus and spread them all across the country. It is the Trump virus, he owns it.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 09:13 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:

It may be the Wuhan virus in China but over here it is the Trump virus because Trump flew plane loads of people with the coronavirus and spread them all across the country. It is the Trump virus, he owns it.

I am sorry but you are an idiot to think anyone believes that crap. They say it, but they know it is a lie. It shows you dishonest people hate Trump.
Zardoz

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 09:09 pm
“Top intelligence office informs congressional committees it will no longer brief them in person on election security.”

This no doubt that was high on Putin list as Putin and Trump don’t want the American people to know how the Russians are going to try and fix the election. Trump stated today he was worried about “leaks” as well he should be the American people are going to get extremely tried of Trump and the Russians fixing our elections. Trump reasons what the American public doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

Today we have 6,008,588 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 6,001,664 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 6,924 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today. The counter is obviously running behind today.

The death toll now stands at 184,353, yesterday the death toll stood at 184,191. That means that another 162 Americans died today from coronavirus.
0 Replies