How can I make her cry?

Chace

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 10:38 pm
So my girlfriend's been being a real c**t lately and I just wanna make her cry, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I need some tips. Can anyone help me think of a way to make my girlfriend cry? It'd be really appreciated.

dadpad

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 10:42 pm
I'd suggest your time would be better spent finding out why she is being mean and nasty. Why dont you ask her.
Maybe it your attitude and you dont wanna know.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:56 pm
@Chace,
She doesn't need a creep like you. Butt out of her life and do some growing up, or if you are already grown up, maybe consider lifelong celibacy.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 05:41 am
@Chace,
Yeah, you're a real catch there Chace. You wanna make her cry? Why don't you just walk away from her. That should have her crying tears of joy in no time.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 05:47 am
@Chace,
Brilliant Rolling Eyes . She's unhappy (it's why women act mean) and you want to make her more unhappy. A smart man would be trying to make her cry with tears of joy to fix the problem, but no, you just want to add to her misery. Prepare yourself for a lonely life or one filled with conflict.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 05:53 am
@Chace,
You could leave her.
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 10:27 am
@maxdancona,
Yes, but that might be tough for him to do given how much he loves and cares about her...oh, wait. I thought we were talking about someone else. You know, someone who loves and cares for her as opposed to someone who wants to purposely MAKE HER CRY!!!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, I can move on. I feel the need to call my wife and remind her how much I love her. Maybe I'll even mention how lucky she is to have a man who doesn't want to purposely make her cry whenever she gets a bit grumpy.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 12:16 pm
Try cutting a white onion while she's close by.

Of course, it'll make you cry too.
parados

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 12:18 pm
@Chace,
Chace wrote:

So my girlfriend's been being a real c**t lately and I just wanna make her cry, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I need some tips. Can anyone help me think of a way to make my girlfriend cry? It'd be really appreciated.

You could commit suicide.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 12:18 pm
Man, where's djjd?

He always has the best advice for these situations.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 12:20 pm
@Chace,
Chace wrote:
Can anyone help me think of a way to make my girlfriend cry?

Show her your penis.
contrex

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 12:38 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

Chace wrote:

Show her your penis.

Sounds to me like that would be more likely to make her laugh, very loudly.
chai2

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 01:11 pm
hmmm....

I usually cry only when I'm quite angry.

There's been more than one person who has "made me cry" and very quickly wished they had not done so.

It would be nice if she were this type of girl too.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:54 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

Chace wrote:

Show her your penis vagina.

Fixed it.
mysteryman

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:57 pm
THe fact that you want to make her cry tells me that you are an extremely immature person and most likely doesnt deserve to have a girlfriend.
No man would want to inflict emotional pain on another person, for any reason.

You are the one that needs to seek help, and I would suggest that your girlfriend do the smart thing and drop you like a hot rock.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 05:17 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

contrex wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

Chace wrote:

Show her your penis vagina.

Fixed it.

No Joe, he's a dick, no doubt about it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 08:24 pm
@Chace,
Chace wrote:

Maybe you need to look in the mirror? You just want to make her cry? My, aren't you such a big strong man! I'm not saying she is right if she is behaving that way but you doing the wrong thing surely isn't going to make the situation any better.
0 Replies

JoeClyde

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 07:06 am
@Chace,
Learn to give back-handed compliments.

- some guys aren't into average looking girls. I have learned that looks are only skin deep. That is why we have such a good relationship.

- I like a woman with a little junk in the trunk. You put on weight in the right places.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 08:59 am
@JoeClyde,
Psst, JoeClyde, we're not that stupid. I think only a woman with poor self-esteem would not have a problem with your statements, the rest of us would start looking for an exit. If your girlfriend said to you "I don't need a guy who is good in bed, I like our sex just the way it is." would you think everything was to her satisfaction? Would you stay in the relationship? I don't think such statements would make her cry, it would make her think "The End".