How can I make her cry?

djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:02 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
If your girlfriend said to you "I don't need a guy who is good in bed, I like our sex just the way it is." would you think everything was to her satisfaction?

wait, that's a bad thing

uh oh, Crying or Very sad
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:17 am
@djjd62,
I'm sure the women only meant it in the nicest way.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:21 am
@Chace,
Chace wrote:

So my girlfriend's been being a real c**t lately and I just wanna make her cry, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I need some tips. Can anyone help me think of a way to make my girlfriend cry? It'd be really appreciated.

I find it hard to believe that someone who doesn't know how to make a girl cry actually has a girlfriend. That's something you learn prior to success at winning their affection.

In fact it's something you learn prior to riding a bike, come to think of it.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:07 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Psst, JoeClyde, we're not that stupid.

I keep asking myself, why would anyone take this subject seriously enough to get upset about it? Obvious troll is obvious.

If he posted that he wanted to knock down some little old ladies, tell little kids that Santa Claus isn't real, and follow it up by starving some kittens would everyone reply as if he were serious?
djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:09 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
If he posted that he wanted to knock down some little old ladies, tell little kids that Santa Claus isn't real, and follow it up by starving some kittens

i think i know that guy
DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:17 am
@djjd62,
So many to choose from.... Thank God for the ignore feature.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 11:00 am
I once made a kitten cry.

It was horrible.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 11:15 am
@DrewDad,
I don't think anyone is upset. I think we're having fun at this guy. As an employer who sometimes hires older teenage boys, I can tell you this is not at all an unlikely situation. Some of them really do think like this - and some think like the guy who does the backhanded remarks. I've heard dumber statements made by young men who are just clueless about girls and how to manage relationships.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 03:22 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

I don't think anyone is upset. I think we're having fun at this guy.

So then, were you taken in by goldman in his comic book thread, where you provided advice and he ignored it, and you seemed to have gotten upset about it? Were you just playing along?
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 03:49 pm
@InfraBlue,
Huh? What has Goldman got to do with this guy? I don't think this guy is a troll, just some dumbass 18 year old. Goldman displays more traits of someone with high functioning Asperger's than someone who is a troll. When I got fed up with the yo-yo behavior I put Goldman on ignore, where he remains. I assure you, while some people here have raised my blood pressure on occasion, neither this guy or Goldman can make that claim.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 04:35 pm
@Green Witch,
While I do think that this guy may have been earnest in his question, I also think he was trolling with it. I don't think that even a dumbass 18 year old would be oblivious to the negative nature of the question. He was letting his id speak.

In my opinion goldman is putting on a show.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
Trolls stick around, this immature Romeo left as soon as we started ripping on him. As I mentioned, I hear stuff like this all the time from some of the young males who work for me. I like to think they will outgrow their cluelessness, but I'm sure some won't.

Goldman has troll qualities, but he also PM'd me a bit and his writings indicated he has more mental issues going on than just deliberately baiting people. I can't put him in the troll column.
djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:15 pm
@Green Witch,
agreed, i feel bad for JG10, i think he causes a lot of his own problems, but i also think he can't help himself at times, a very impulsive fellow
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:19 pm
@djjd62,
Yes, verbal OCD.
0 Replies

ragnel

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:05 pm
@Chace,
Remember the old nursery rhyme :

Georgie-Porgie, puddin-ee-pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie-Porgie ran away.

Careful, Chace, the boys are never all that far away.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:08 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
If he posted that he wanted to knock down some little old ladies, tell little kids that Santa Claus isn't real, and follow it up by starving some kittens would everyone reply as if he were serious?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA ISN'T REAL?
margo

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 06:00 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

DrewDad wrote:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA ISN'T REAL?

There, there. That rotten old Drewdad didn't really mean it!
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:32 pm
@Chace,
coming from a girl the last thing I would want is to cry in front of someone who doesnt care. Tell her your there for her (if you are) then she might open up or not. And if she does she might not cry, that doent mean she wont need a hug. You might have a good thought in mind but really you just sound like a bad boyfriend. Love her or do both of you some good and break up. Btw dont say bad words!!!!!
0 Replies

Jaqueline

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:45 pm
@Chace,
I would think that someone as immature and downright dense as yourself would be the one begging her to get you to cry for the way you sound like you've been dealing with her. If you're so unhappy and mad at her than deal with it for god's sake! Don't come complaining here that you can't make her cry! You sound like a bloody loser, man.
0 Replies

Chights47

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 05:49 pm
@Chace,
Chace wrote:

So my girlfriend's been being a real c**t lately and I just wanna make her cry, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I need some tips. Can anyone help me think of a way to make my girlfriend cry? It'd be really appreciated.

I have no earthly idea why you would want to make her cry since that would only worsen the seemingly already terrible situation. An easy answer to your question though, is that if you've been even a semblance of a decent boyfriend. Then you should know at least some of the things that she's sensitive about. Generally it's about weight and looks, but can also be about how other people perceive them...especially if they have self-esteem issue. Like I said though, it's a bad idea and not something you want to do. Just break-up with her and find someone that you deserve.
0 Replies