PEOPLE I HAVE ON IGNORE

farmerman

Thu 5 Dec, 2013 07:44 am
@Lordyaswas,
nice boowt a bugeye, Shell carry yer a loada crabs an arsters.
PS , its all shoals in the Bay, you cant missem. Ive spent many a pleasant afternoon wedged up on a sand bar shoal till the tide changes and we could "kedge' off the damn thing
glitterbag

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 01:33 am
@farmerman,
Marylanders are up in arms about the Indonesia crabmeat. When harvest is skimpy, blue channel crabs are flown in from Louisiana. The origin of crabmeat has to be stamped on containers, and people are not buying it. Restaurants in Baltimore and Annapolis apply for certification that they will not use crab meat from Indonesia and are subject to inspection. The Eastern Shore is interesting and yes, farming is active over there, but it might as well be a separate State, they have bumper stickers that read "there is no life on the Western shore", as they drive to jobs on the mainland. But, it's not really significant because the rest of the State doesn't have a clue the Eastern Shore feels slighted. Other than that, I'm unaware of any competition......but I do take exception to being
accused of living in a landlocked county like Prince George's.
panzade

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 03:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
but I do take exception to being
accused of living in a landlocked county like Prince George's.

I would too.
I believe that was just a clerical error from the Farm
glitterbag

Sun 8 Dec, 2013 05:22 pm
@panzade,
Well in the the last 24 months, both Anne Arundel and Prince George's have seen our County Executives convicted of crimes that they actually had to serve time for in the big house. Well not exactly the big house, county detention centers. I think we are neck and neck when it comes to delegates arrested for drunken driving and drunken boating. Most of our counties have a shameful list of crooked politicians, and we can't forget Spiro Agnew, although we would like to.
panzade

Sun 8 Dec, 2013 06:01 pm
@glitterbag,
Spiro. One need not say more.
glitterbag

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 12:44 pm
@panzade,
Is it me, or has become a lot more fun since Goldman left?
roger

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 05:05 pm
@glitterbag,
I never really minded him. He was kind of a bore, but what else is new?
panzade

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 06:58 pm
@roger,
I'd gladly trade him for coldjoint
glitterbag

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 07:56 pm
@panzade,
Well, this is a busy season for Christian soldiers, fighting back against the imaginary War on Christmas.
panzade

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 08:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Here's a flow chart to simplify matters.
http://static.squarespace.com/static/4f63ddf524ac9f2c23f422a4/t/528e6efae4b036f36b31968d/1385066239265/persecution-download.jpg?format=500w
glitterbag

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 09:15 pm
@panzade,
What a brilliant idea!!!! Please forward it to Bill O'Reilly.
panzade

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 09:23 pm
@glitterbag,
Right away Mme.
glitterbag

Thu 12 Dec, 2013 09:28 pm
@panzade,
You did me a solid! (Police slang I don't really understand, but I like to fling around)
0 Replies

roger

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 09:50 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

I'd gladly trade him for coldjoint

Yeah, but then you would ignore coldjoint. Now, be honest.
glitterbag

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:09 pm
@roger,
Roger, I'm glad you found this old thread. I reread almost everything, we had fun.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:30 pm
@roger,
Well damn, I just read Farmerman's insult about Crisfield dip, later today I will offer him a lesson on lambing. Don't try to tell a native what is or is not authentic. And by the way, no one ever gets full from picking crabs, it's a social event. You quit when your mouth starts to burn from the Old Bay and you are either plumb tuckered or all the crabs are gone.
roger

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:38 pm
@glitterbag,
You mean like shrimp? Shuck and eat till your fingers bleed?

I never ate a shrimp in my life. Don't like their looks, but that's how I imagine it would go.
glitterbag

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:44 pm
@roger,
No, shrimp shells are easy to take off. Do you eat lobster or crab meat? Shimp is good eatin' as we say around here. Well somebody must talk like that, or is it just in the movies.
roger

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:45 pm
@glitterbag,
I don't eat nothin' with more than four feet! At all.
roger

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:46 pm
@roger,
Nor less than two.
0 Replies