PEOPLE I HAVE ON IGNORE

Below viewing threshold (view)
BillRM

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:16 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
They have tried to CHASTISE and CONDEMN me and TRIED TO STICK THEIR NOSE IN MY BUSINESS by trying to ACCUSE me of stuff they say I did on other web forums and tried to PIN STUFF on me from other web forums.

See like all you missing is a cross on top of a hill.
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 09:09 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
They have called me troll or a blasphemer.-they called me a blasphemer because they don't like my Christian comic book ideas. They said I was being Anti-semetic when I EXPLAINED THAT I AM NOT JEWISH. They thought I was being racist when I was curious about skin color. They have persecuted me for expressing my views as a Christian. They have tried to CHASTISE and CONDEMN me and TRIED TO STICK THEIR NOSE IN MY BUSINESS by trying to ACCUSE me of stuff they say I did on other web forums and tried to PIN STUFF on me from other web forums.

That's what happens on the Internet--you post opinions and other people react to them. And things you have posted on other Web sites remain accessible for others to view. Once you post on public Web sites you give up your privacy, you develop a history which can follow you. What you post here, will follow you in the future.

If you don't want reactions, then don't post in forums. You cannot control how other people react to what you post. Other people are entitled to their opinions.

Other than your insatiable need for attention, why did you start this thread? Why did you feel compelled to announce your "Ignore" list?

This site provides you with an Ignore feature. Why don't you actually use it instead of carrying on about what other people think of you and complaining that administrators aren't protecting you from things you don't want to read?

Because you put me, or anyone else, on your ignore list, in no way prohibits us from continuing to comment on your posts.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:01 pm
Hey, if this thread helps to keep my ENEMIES AT BAY then I am all for it.
BillRM

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
As you float around the internet you seem to have an outstanding ability to cause people to dislike you.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 09:05 pm
I am jealous that I'm not on his ignore list. With the list of people on that list, I would really be in auspicious company.
JGoldman10

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 09:06 pm
@mysteryman,
Sir, I don't know you.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 09:10 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
I am jealous that I'm not on his ignore list. With the list of people on that list, I would really be in auspicious company.
You seem to be under the miss impression that the ignore list is a list of people who are actually ignored. I am on this list, and yet JGOLDMAN10 keeps responding to my posts.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 09:11 pm
@mysteryman,
Hell I am upset as I were only in the middle of his ignore list.
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 30 Mar, 2011 01:50 am
@JGoldman10,
Apropos of this subject (speaking of mad):
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 08:53 am
Crazylady is now on this list. I am not talking to this nutjob- I get the feeling she might be trying to set me up for something-I am not businessing with her.
Gargamel

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:44 am
@JGoldman10,
Dear Diary,

Today JGoldman10 put Crazylady on his ignore list. I spent several hours pondering this event and its consequences, concluding only that they will be cataclysmic. For better? For worse? Who can say, though I trust JGoldman10's judgment. He has proven to be both highly rational and even-tempered, and his affinity for Asians and cartoons suggests a level of sophistication few on this planet can claim.

Sincerely,
Gargamel

P.S. I am really ******* high right now!
panzade

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:13 am
@Gargamel,
DUDE! Hand me the spliff!
Gargamel

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:52 am
@panzade,
If only.

By "high" I mean "preparing a presentation on applying a logical structure to business documentation."

Kill me now.
Tai Chi

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 12:21 pm
@Gargamel,
http://www.snorgtees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/188x178/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/c/o/coolaid_thumbnail.gif
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:25 pm
@Gargamel,
But you're wasting time posting here. Neutral
JGoldman10

Wed 27 Apr, 2011 10:33 pm
@Gargamel,
CrazyLady420 is one of the biggest crackpots on here- I'd put her in the same ilk as Ceili.
JGoldman10

Thu 28 Apr, 2011 08:29 am
@JGoldman10,
I don't think I will hearing anymore either- I told her off royally in PM. Very Happy