Getting Spam A2K personal message

Linkat

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:29 am
Anyone else getting this is their personal messages:

Hello my dear friend,
Hope you doing well? anyway God bless me already , personally am a banker, total funds $14,5million usd lots of money in country , am a bank agent to many rich politicians here in my country and their major trade is gold my country is blessed with gold, this is sincere source of my funds but I have to deposit this funds with the name of my junior brother to avoid questionings from co staff, I need help to relocate this money safely to your country possible I join you for any good investment, you have to contact bank because for this reasons and claim funds without delay, I will later attach a copy of the deposit slip for more understanding as we proceed officially, trust is important and fear of God, please try and help sincere okay, possible send to me your direct phone number for more details and understanding hope to read from you soon, further details mail : [email protected] or [email protected] , God bless you,
Yours truly,
Anthony Umeria

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:33 am
You might find this thread interesting:

Boomer's 'I'm rich' thread
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:04 am
@Linkat,
I feel left out....
Linkat

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:41 am
@Ionus,
I guess just a select few of us are going to be raking in the cash
Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:30 am
@Linkat,
Very Happy Thanks...I needed a cheery thought . Dont forget your dear, dear friend Ionus !!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:33 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Anyone else getting this is their personal messages:

Hello my dear friend,
Anthony Umeria

Did you report them already? The admins need to ban them pronto.
https://support.able2know.org/open.php
Linkat

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 01:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
i thought boomerang reported this - how do i report - this is my first personal message via a2k spam is it common
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 01:41 pm
@Linkat,
I got exactly the same a couple of days ago - but on Skype.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 02:50 pm
@Linkat,
Above every post are buttons labeled "Reply", "Quote" and "Report". Select report. It defaults to Spam, but you can pick "Other" and explain the issue. If you choose Spam, you can also explain at length, but you don't have to.
Linkat

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:58 pm
@roger,
there is nothing in your personal inbox that says Quote or Report. Curious why someone marked me down - because I am stupid and do not know how to report from my A2K Inbox?
roger

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:02 pm
@Linkat,
Oh. I guess I disregarded the point that this was a pm. You can always use "Contact us" and paste in the user name. When you do that, you might as well paste in a copy of the whole message.
jespah

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:18 pm
@roger,
Yes, please hit Contact Us, copy/paste the PM and the username it was from and send it to us, thanks.
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:11 am
On a related matter, jespah, I received a PM yesterday, via my leather related website, and wonder if this is also a scam?

As follows:

"Dearest Insert username here, I am writing with the behalf of Mr Luckyjim, who has befallen on firm times after discovering fifteen millions of erudite oil on his lands.
He has neither regard for large oil companies, and would wish for you, Insert username here, to crowd fund his erection so that extraction may begin.
If you are willing and bodily able, please send American Dollar in a small wad by electronic transferal to Shysterbank Corporation a/c 62432544.

Your investment could magnify with successful pumping.

Thank you."
jespah

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:10 am
@Lordyaswas,
I sent that one, and forgot to ask for your PIN. My bad.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 10:27 am
@jespah,
Done - thanks
0 Replies