Is Obama Creating Terrorists?

LionTamerX

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 01:04 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I don't have a disagreement with either of them. I got my info from the US government.
djjd62

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 01:05 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
The American people are not stupid.

sure they are, look at who they elect
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 02:08 pm
@LionTamerX,
That's funny. It's sad, but funny.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 02:09 pm
@djjd62,
Obama fooled a lot of people. That's all I can see.

And to whoever put this in a category of "America Bashing", you are missing the point entirely. If you want to put this in "Obama Bashing" then be my guest. Whoever thought of that one is obviously partisan in their viewpoint. This topic has nothing to do with bashing America.
parados

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 03:12 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Ah yeah. Got it. And Obama said this is when our planet is going to heal. Peace in the ME. Health care for all. I will never attack a nation that is no threat. I will get the advice of congress first.

Obama said a lot of things. The leftist media is covering for him. The American people are not stupid.

So... since you are wrong...
Best to change tactics and blame Obama for everything.

You forgot to blame him for your stupidity because a LOT of American people are stupid.
parados

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 03:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Then you have a disagreement with Wikipedia and Yahoo among other media because they say Libya is a muslim nation.

And where exactly does wikipedia say that?

I can find it nowhere on the wiki page for Libya.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya

Not that I am accusing of making facts up but I just wonder if you can provide support for your claim.
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 03:51 pm
@parados,
Why, of course. When you can't refute a point just call the person stupid. Better to keep silent and be given the benefit of the doubt than to open your mouth and proove yourself a fool. Your President is a collosal gliterring hypocrite.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 03:56 pm
@parados,
You need to read the entire thing. Here is a direct quote from Wikipedia that you missed. Scroll down to this heading: Libya under Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi 1969–present

On Prophet Muhammad's birthday in 1973, Muammar Gaddafi delivered his famous "Five-Point Address".[46] The five main points of his address being:

Suspension of all existing laws and implementation of Sharia
Purging the country of the "politically sick"
Creation of a "people's militia" to "protect the revolution"
Administrative revolution
Cultural revolution

Now when you suspend all existing laws and institute Sharia Law then you have a muslim nation. Better inform MSNBC and the Huffington Post.
parados

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 04:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
His 5 main points don't equate to Libya being a muslim state. Kaddifi also declared that he was the one to create all laws. It's the actions of a dictator. Say one thing and act differently.
Renaldo Dubois

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 04:28 pm
@parados,
The very first one does. A nation with Sharia Law is a muslim state. That is their law. Didn't you read that? Unbelievable.
OmSigDAVID

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 08:49 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The history and facts reveal Libya is a muslim nation.
parados wrote:
A nation with muslims doesn't make it a muslim nation.
The US is not a christian nation just because it has christians.
BALONEY!!!

America has separation of Church and state,
but it is certainly a Christian nation,
for the reason that u denied.

David
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 05:07 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Obama fooled a lot of people. That's all I can see.

And to whoever put this in a category of "America Bashing", you are missing the point entirely. If you want to put this in "Obama Bashing" then be my guest. Whoever thought of that one is obviously partisan in their viewpoint. This topic has nothing to do with bashing America.

did you think i was only referring to Obama?
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 10:15 am
@djjd62,
Well, Obama is the President. Is he creating terrorists? According to his own words he is.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 03:07 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The very first one does. A nation with Sharia Law is a muslim state. That is their law. Didn't you read that? Unbelievable.

And where in the Muslim religion does it state that all laws are created by Ghadaffi?
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 04:31 pm
@parados,
OMG. Have your mommy explain it to you.
djjd62

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 04:51 pm
do you know what really creates terrorists

disaffected folks *******
OmSigDAVID

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 05:12 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
do you know what really creates terrorists

disaffected folks *******
Tell them to use birth control,
for safety's sake.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 05:49 pm
Well, let's see now.....Bush killed over 100,000 civilians in Iraq, at least according to the left. So I'd have to say that Obama has probably potentially in our wildest imaginations at least created 50,000 terrorists and he still has lots of time.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Mon 28 Mar, 2011 06:56 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
America is always on the side of democracy and against tyranny. It's as clear as can be to me. Israel good. Islamic dictators evil and bad.

Then, in the next post, Renaldo Dubois wrote:
It's a complicated world.

You use that word "complicated." I do not think it means what you think it means.
parados

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:40 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

OMG. Have your mommy explain it to you.

Ah.. I see you can't answer the question.

If I say I am a Republican but then only support democratic candidates does that mean I am a Republican?

If Ghadaffi states he is implementing Sharia law and then implements the laws he wants and no others, does that mean he is implementing Sharia law?