RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 10:50 pm
I am going to look into a lawyer Monday and see if "drugfucked idiot" anonymously allowed by your forum tags and directed towards me personally without my ability to moderate or know who is defacing my character is legal. Perhaps I will end up owning your forum before too long. YouTube allows us to moderate hateful comments but not a2k? I have use of FREE lawyers so I might as well make use of them... It would be nice to have someone who actually cares about its posters here on a2k.

We can't delete hateful insults on our character and we can's delete hateful tags or at least know who is originating them? **** YOU A2K!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 16 • Views: 10,891 • Replies: 158

NSFW (view)
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:05 pm
@RexRed,
Now thats what is called a high class problem for an openly gay guy like yourself. 15 or 20 years ago you likely would have been getting your ass kicked on a regular basis and now you want to go to a lawyer about a tag that you dont like on A2K??

Spoiled much?
RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Now thats what is called a high class problem for an openly gay guy like yourself. 15 or 20 years ago you likely would have been getting your ass kicked on a regular basis and now you want to go to a lawyer about a tag that you dont like on A2K??

Spoiled much?

How about I post a few anonymously on YOUR threads? How about if i post drugfucked idiot on your thread anonymously? Would that be too obvious? Not sure if you are for or against me Hawk. I hung up on the republican party twice yesterday after saying, "I'm not interested".... Well if i paste it on enough threads maybe I may not appear at the top of the list. After all of this what good and how useful are the, err, tags?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:29 pm
More and more people are leaving this forum in droves, is it because of my err, "drugfucked" threads or because of the hit and runt tactics condoned and sanctioned by the careless programming prowess of a2k? We can't even moderate our own words and responses. We only have one lifetime to get our words right and a2k has stifled our ability to get our thoughts right over time. We need a2k to hold our hand and make sure we don't delete anything that demeans our character. We need to haul behind us a stink of garbage and eventually good people simply leave this stale, static and hateful forum.

What good is the delete button when it DOESN'T work a2k! OR does it only work for your privileged hateful favorites?

If I had a delete function I would delete half of the posts in my threads and reign in on the purpose of why I actually posted them in the first place rather than having them derailed by a2k trolls, jerks and assholes. Then people coming in to read would get to the point rather than the miscellaneous garbage thrown in to simply derail the topic.

Simply put, if people want to post garbage, let them do it in their own treads....
RexRed

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:39 pm
I wonder what a lawyer will say to A2K's anonymous bullying... We are "unable to know" who is defacing our character? Kind of negates the whole stated purpose of the forum.

I will keep this up until democracy and change prevail and common people are no longer bullied and insulted by a2k's hateful policies.

I hope you have some money set aside for a ******* legal battle.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:48 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I wonder what a lawyer will say to A2K's anonymous bullying
Considering that you had full opportunity to be like wise anonymous, and still do, I would hope that he would tell you to pick a new screen name. Why in the hell are you using your name, pic, and linking to your private website if you are so fragile? Preservation of yourself is your job before anyone elses, you best put forth a better effort before you claim that others have failed you.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:55 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
More and more people are leaving this forum in droves
Do you know this as fact? I should think that number that matters is individual members who post per day.....is that number down?

I pointed out in day one of the NEW A2K that the new programing was going to change the culture here, and it has. A part of this was always going to be losing a certain number of people who dont like the new A2K, but I am unclear if their energy has been replaced with new blood. Two years ago I said that A2K was dying, but now I am not as sure...We have had some really energized and thoughtful conversations here over the last year, the best that I have seen on an open forum.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:03 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I wonder what a lawyer will say to A2K's anonymous bullying
Considering that you had full opportunity to be anonymous, and still do, I would hope that he would tell you to pick a new screen name. Why in the hell are you using your name, pic, and linking to you private website if you are so fragile? Preservation of yourself is your job before anyone elses, you best put forth a better effort before you claim that others have failed you.
I am not fragile I am a person of "the people" deserving the right to chase off trolls and spammers, hateful people when all I am trying to do is get my own point of view across.

If people want to hate me LET THEM DO IT IN THEIR OWN THREADS!!!, Rather than being a parasite on mine, seeking fame by defaming my character without a single word about the topic? What does drugs have to do with CERN and Japan???, besides I don't do ANY drugs neither prescription, psychotropic (a little pot maybe a few times a month and some brews every now and then) I can't smoke often at all because I am a professional singer... this is a ******* outrage! I am made out to be a pill popping stooge and this is simply a lie!

On Youtube if someone comes in and spams or says something off topic i can delete their comment. GET WITH the program a2k. How about some decorum? These are political attacks! I plan to have my day in court over this one. I would rather see a2k obliterated from the face of the earth than have my character defaced by their negligence.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:04 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
More and more people are leaving this forum in droves
Do you know this as fact? I should think that number that matters is individual members who post per day.....is that number down?

I pointed out in day one of the NEW A2K that the new programing was going to change the culture here, and it has. A part of this was always going to be losing a certain number of people who dont like the new A2K, but I am unclear if their energy has been replaced with new blood. Two years ago I said that A2K was dying, but now I am not as sure...We have had some really energized and thoughtful conversations here over the last year, the best that I have seen on an open forum.
Also you did not answer if you would mind me spamming your threads?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:12 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Also you did not answer if you would mind me spamming your threads
Go ahead, I have gotten that treatment on a somewhat regular basis....
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:24 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
I am not fragile I am a person of "the people" deserving the right to chase off trolls and spammers, hateful people when all I am trying to do is get my own point of view across.
UMM no, you have the right to choose to speak or not speak, to choose to move or not move, but you dont have the right to control your environment by ordering around other people. If you dont like the people around you then go find new people to be around.....this is the remedy for your situation that the US Constitution envisions.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:27 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Also you did not answer if you would mind me spamming your threads
Go ahead, I have gotten that treatment on a somewhat regular basis....

Well Please help me find who has drugfucked as a tag on their home profile. I don't want to alienate friends and this is just what this is intended to do.

I have noticed that people's tags are listed in their profiles but this does not emancipate others who might just have two profiles, a dummy profile so as to launch attacks. I am sure a2k is aware of these attacks but do they just let them fly?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:30 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
UMM no, you have the right to choose to speak or not speak, to choose to move or not move, but you dont have the right to control your environment by ordering around other people. If you dont like the people around you then go find new people to be around.....this is the remedy for your situation that the US Constitution envisions.
There are basic laws to protect people even if they are not in their err, "environment"... i.e. Walking home at night, at a political rally, online...

So you can't be raped and killed as long as you are in your house? What is freedom and liberty without sweeping laws the protect the innocent?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:39 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
What is freedom and liberty without sweeping laws the protect the innocent?
As much as I dislike shouting down and shunning they are lawful acts, and within the rights of those who do them. Your attempt to equate rudeness and the lack of allowance for you to run your mouth with physical sexual violation is outrageous, and is likely offensive to anyone who has been raped.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 12:44 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
What is freedom and liberty without sweeping laws the protect the innocent?
As much as I dislike shouting down and shunning they are lawful acts, and within the rights of those who do them. Your attempt to equate rudeness and the lack of allowance for you to run your mouth with physical sexual violation is outrageous, and is likely offensive to anyone who has been raped.
What is likely offensive to anyone raped, the laws to protect them that i proposed and endorsed? Who is being offensive?

As for the f- word i could give a crap when it has been already used to deface my character. If i find out who has been using dummy accounts to COWARDLY deface my character (and I am sure the character of others too) I will return the kind gesture ten fold.

I am strong but others may simply leave this forum without stating their peace. This is a travesty and a bully monopoly facilitated by a2k's, err, web 2.0 software.

I do have a tough skin and i make a gripe for others mostly and not myself. To clear the way for future discourse that is open and unadulterated by unscrupulous assholes. My experience here on a2k has been queered by people who come onto my threads and simply call me names and don't even say a single word to address the actual topic. THIS has got to stop of be moderated by the thread owners. I get all proud of a new topic only to have it spammed and yes raped by a2k errr, dogs...

No one demonstrated in my CERN thread how messing with nuclear particles with billions of electron-volts is PERFECTLY SAFE. but i get spammed for bringing the possibility up. I am ******* sick to death of a2k!

LET US MODERATE OUR OWN THREADS A2K!!! I have shitload of crap I would like to expel out of my threads!
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 01:06 am
By and large, I'm under the impression that legally if someone like a2k just provides the opportunity for people to provide content, they are not legally responsible for what people provide--it's called free speech. So I don't think you have much of a case. And if you haven't noticed yet that it is a rare topic that never strays from what the person starting it thought it was to be about-- then you haven't been paying attention. Once someone starts a thread they have no control over where it's going to go.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 01:19 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

By and large, I'm under the impression that legally if someone like a2k just provides the opportunity for people to provide content, they are not legally responsible for what people provide--it's called free speech. So I don't think you have much of a case. And if you haven't noticed yet that it is a rare topic that never strays from what the person starting it thought it was to be about-- then you haven't been paying attention. Once someone starts a thread they have no control over where it's going to go.
And they [a2k] are allowed to let others defame your character without a way to delete such offending propaganda? NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!

How would you like me to attach the tag "Drugfucked idiot" to your sacred threads words? Then when everyone looks for you on ******* Google and searches for ****-wad your name will appear at the top to the ******* list? I am not a ******* idiot, I am been on the net since the commodore days and this is outrageous.

How about pud ****** or ass-wipe@montereyjack?

REXRED is my entertainer name i am the only rexred online (owner of rexred.com) and this is an atrocity i can handle it but I will not sit back and take it because i will pave the way for others to defend their own sanctity of mind lest this crap become rule of the land. Apple music patented the words RexRed for me peeps.

If you want to defame me do it with your own tags and thread! Don't cowardly attach hateful tags to my words like an evil parasitical ghost. I have stood by my words, stand by yours!

Sometimes tags are rightly supplied when they are hatefully supplied one should have the right and functionality to delete such tripe.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 01:40 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
I am strong but others may simply leave this forum without stating their peace. This is a travesty and a bully monopoly facilitated by a2k's, err, web 2.0 software.
I am not convinced that this would be a bad thing. We have so many places already which cater to the weak and meek and those who have boughten into the victim culture.... I find A2K, where people must choose between finding their inner strength or face getting run over.......refreshing.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 01:52 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I am not convinced that this would be a bad thing. We have so many places already which cater to the weak and meek and those who have boughten into the victim culture.... I find A2K, where people must choose between finding their inner strength or face getting run over.......refreshing.
WEAK? That sounds kinda biased and egocentric... But what does a drug fucked idiot know? YES many other places cater to the weak and meek FAIRLY and with RESPECT! In fact, I have a MY OWN group on another network with ten thousand members from all over the world! All ten thousand members are all loving to one another. I have had to moderate only a couple times in TWO YEARS! Because **** is NEVER allowed to fly! RESPECT and LOVE, something THIS forum needs sorely. Not just a bunch of jokes and prattle that covers up the underlying animosity.

If people only really knew how much love i have but it is never seen here because this forum is mostly driven by those who hate and are mean. I have learned a lot here but not from the main members. But from those in my life who loved me in spite of my errors. They bit their tongues and when i saw the marks on their tongues I began to listen.

I mean it, I don't really care about this forum or its people. Too many insults allowed to flourish without bounds. It is geared to steal life and not build character. I never know who I really care about here because hate is anonymous and leaves you simply hating all in the end, like some grand conspiracy and why bother.
0 Replies