djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:14 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
since he claims this

RexRed wrote:
In fact, I have a MY OWN group on another network with ten thousand members from all over the world! All ten thousand members are all loving to one another. I have had to moderate only a couple times in TWO YEARS! Because **** is NEVER allowed to fly! RESPECT and LOVE, something THIS forum needs sorely. Not just a bunch of jokes and prattle that covers up the underlying animosity.

earlier in the thread

one wonders why he stays
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I liken this forum often to a bunch of juvenile kids who never grew up and are still leaving tacks on the teachers chair.

GROW UP and stop sucking the life out of people like vampires and ruthless blood hounds. Start loving people and improving the standards or get out of the business!
Which begs the question.....if you think you are so much better than most of the rest of us, why are you here? Why dont you solve the problem yourself by finding a better class of people to hang out with?

I am here to offer a differing point of view. Like the point of view being pro gays and marriage equality. It takes guts to stand up for this and many of the other causes I champion. I am not going to shut up because Set doesn't like the topic. What did you think I was here for the jib jab and small talk? Low expectations...

If my posts were not so derailed you would know exactly why I am here.

Confused? I don't consider myself confused, maybe different. I have been gay since I was 3 years old or as long as I can remember does that really sound confused to you? I'm almost fifty and still just as gay... I supported the Iraq war and thus Bush and I in hindsight still support removing Saddam just as regime change is going on as we speak by (this time) a democrat president that I fully support. Where are the the dems protesting our involvement in Tripoli???? Who is confused? Who has the political double standard? Where is all the outrage I witnessed in this very forum over Afghanistan now?

As for Set and Dys I have since grown to like Dys even though I have surely not agreed with this tactics in the past. Some people can change, even snakes and demons. As for Set, I don't trust him and have little hope I ever will... Just when I think Set has changed his viscous ways he proves me wrong. And I am always the fool for thinking he has any good virtue. The reason why others congregate around Set simply says they are in fear of reprisal and it is not a true "friendship". Sad really...
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:20 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Just when I think Set has changed his viscous ways he proves me wrong.

I've never found him to be glutinous in the slightest, personally.

Quote:
The reason why others congregate around Set simply says they are in fear of reprisal and it is not a true "friendship". Sad really...

Maybe they are stuck to him due to his viscous ways Laughing

Cycloptichorn
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:32 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Quote:
The reason why others congregate around Set simply says they are in fear of reprisal and it is not a true "friendship". Sad really...

Maybe they are stuck to him due to his viscous ways Laughing

Kinda sad and pathetic such negative energy and a waste of life.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:34 pm
@RexRed,
Who exactly do you think is displaying negative energy, here, Rex? 'cause I see a lot of moping and bitching on your part, while others - such as myself - are having a good time.

Perhaps you should take a moment to examine the Beam in thy own eye. You could end all these conflicts by simply ignoring those that you don't like. It's the personal responsibility route, and lemme tell ya - nothing makes people more upset than being ignored.

Cycloptichorn

ps - It almost seems as if you didn't get the joke that I just made. Which really would be too funny.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:36 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I guess you don't appreciate his somewhat muscular sense of humour.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:38 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Who exactly do you think is displaying negative energy, here, Rex? 'cause I see a lot of moping and bitching on your part, while others - such as myself - are having a good time.

Perhaps you should take a moment to examine the Beam in thy own eye. You could end all these conflicts by simply ignoring those that you don't like. It's the personal responsibility route, and lemme tell ya - nothing makes people more upset than being ignored.

Cycloptichorn

ps - It almost seems as if you didn't get the joke that I just made. Which really would be too funny.

That bream in my eye can become a laser... I am not anyone's doormat and I will have words with anyone who thinks such. I can have a good time among "friends" and friends are those who speak openly, honestly (without fear) and do not stab you anonymously in the back.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:40 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
friends are those who speak openly, honestly (without fear) and do not stab you anonymously in the back.

in that case, you should consider Set a friend. He's certainly open, without fear, and not anonymous with his pokes.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:45 pm
Not one person came to Set's defense to say, "Set would never do that!" Set has a track record of begin forthright and open. Set is kind hearted and compassionate and bears no such ill will.. (cynical) Set never even came to his own defense. Shame...

drugfucked idiot? what kind of lowlife says that and, is that lighthearted and so jovial? How many insults am i supposed to shrug off and swallow whole till i begin to vomit?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:50 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
How many insults am i supposed to shrug off and swallow whole till i begin to vomit?
According to Jesus, many.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:01 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

RexRed wrote:
friends are those who speak openly, honestly (without fear) and do not stab you anonymously in the back.

in that case, you should consider Set a friend. He's certainly open, without fear, and not anonymous with his pokes.
I don't trust that he is not anonymous. That is the whole point.

Do you think leaving hateful "anonymous" tags is open and honest? Open and honest would have been if he had posted that in a reply under his known name not as a hit and run tag. He is ashamed of his instigation...

Dirty and low... and I am supposed to laugh? How many years have I been taking this here? As long as Set is hateful to me I will match him tit for tat. I have come to the conclusion their is no ******* hope for Set and each time I extend an olive branch I am greeted with, well, Yasser Arafat. (or something similar)

I don't think he would laugh either at some of the tags I would like to post on his threads right now. Maybe everyone else would be laughing at Set behind his back and saying secretly to themselves serves the hateful guy right anyway.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:03 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

RexRed wrote:

I don't trust that he is not anonymous. That is the whole point.

Do you think leaving hateful "anonymous" tags is open and honest? Open and honest would have been if he had posted that in a reply under his known name not as a hit and run tag. He is ashamed of his instigation...

Well, I'm not Set, but I highly doubt that.

And I'm quite sure that I have left some of the tags you don't like. My advice to you is to suck it up and move on like an adult, rather than this childish puling.

Quote:
I don't think he would laugh either at some of the tags I would like to post on his threads right now. Maybe everyone else would be laughing at Set behind his back and saying secretly to themselves serves the hateful guy right anyway.

Why don't you post whatever you like, and find out? That way, everyone's happy!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:12 pm
@RexRed,
Hey Rex

Listen fella, why don't you just call it a day on A2K today or for a little bit and let it go for the moment.

You're so enraged, maybe understandably if you feel so wronged, but that's no good for anyone, especially you on something like "a tag". It's not worth it - threatening legal action and threatening any kind of stuff and blah and yada... c'mon fella - just let it go - having a hissy fit will just make you feel worse... just you will feel worse - and that's so not worth it.

It's the internet - people can say some awful things or be silly or be a complete eejit... and as you say you have another site you go on where it's all very lovey and nice - you have to remember this is the internet and not everyone is going to get on but a lot of this is just piddling in the wind and there's a lot of splashbacks!!!! Piddling on someones shoes may not be nice... but 'it happens.

You could also be making a lot of assumptions about the taggers when really, at this point in time, you really don't know unless you check the 100000 profiles there are here. Really - don't bother trying to work it out - and best not to assume and accuse either unless you see it on someones profile...

There's some 'serious' **** going on the world right now - you say you have a lot of love and goodwill - maybe pass that on to folks who need some help and goodwill - write some of your music and try and support people who are having the crahpest time of their lives right now. I'm not saying your life is perfect or anything... or that there aren't other problems that you may be experiencing and making you angry inside... but listen, if A2K - this particular medium is making your blood boil and making you feel so bad - just walk away for a little bit. It's a simple as that, flick the switch.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way - it's meant as sincere advice here - but if you wish to tirade at me... well, sobeit

time for the UK to sleep so... think about it maybe... let it go for now and try not to get so wound up.

G'night.

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
How many insults am i supposed to shrug off and swallow whole till i begin to vomit?
According to Jesus, many.
Doormats for Jesus anyone?

See how little you know about (the biblical) Jesus? Jesus was martyred so we could boldly proclaim our liberty.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Comment: It doesn't say come as wimps to the throne of grace. Jesus died so we could live, hiding is not living.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Comment: Then next time you go promoting biblical principles maker sure you have them right.
RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:18 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Hey Rex

Listen fella, why don't you just call it a day on A2K today or for a little bit and let it go for the moment.

You're so enraged, maybe understandably if you feel so wronged, but that's no good for anyone, especially you on something like "a tag". It's not worth it - threatening legal action and threatening any kind of stuff and blah and yada... c'mon fella - just let it go - having a hissy fit will just make you feel worse... just you will feel worse - and that's so not worth it.

It's the internet - people can say some awful things or be silly or be a complete eejit... and as you say you have another site you go on where it's all very lovey and nice - you have to remember this is the internet and not everyone is going to get on but a lot of is just piddling in the wind and there's a lot of splashbacks!!!!

You could also be making a lot of assumptions about the taggers when really, at this point in time, you really don't know unless you check the 100000 profiles there are here. Really - don't bother trying to work it out - and best not to assume and accuse either unless you see it on someones profile...

There's some 'serious' **** going on the world right now - you say you have a lot of love and goodwill - maybe pass that on to folks who need some help and goodwill - write some of your music and try and support people who are having the crahpest time of their lives right now. I'm not saying your life is perfect or anything... or that there aren't other problems that you may be experiencing and making you angry inside... but listen, if A2K - this particular medium is making your blood boil and making you feel so bad - just walk away for a little bit. It's a simple as that, flick the switch.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way - it's meant as sincere advice here - but if you wish to tirade at me... well, sobeit

time for the UK to sleep so... think about it maybe... let it go for now and try not to get so wound up.

G'night.

I would let it go if I had not been dealing with it for so long. My philosophy is you don't deal with the devil you defeat the devil.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:19 pm
@Izzie,
And one more thing:

Any legal case you might think of pursuing for defamation of charcter based on abuse of the nickname RexRed is a total waste of time. No self-respecting lawyer interested in seeing a payday will take on such a frivolous lawsuit. Any people who have thought they could pursue such a case have had a rude awakening. How are you going to prove in a court of law that there was any real damage done to you, your reputation or your livelihood?

It is not your legal name. End of case.

Oh, wait. Your motivation here is similar to another A2K poster boy. You are only interesting in trolling in the name of Jeeeee-sus.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:21 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Doormats for Jesus anyone?
I dont think that you are in a position to stand up for yourself because from what I have seen through the A2K screen name RexRed you dont know enough about who you are and what you want to make a stand for yourself. I think that if you had more inner security that we would be seeing less outer emoting, that you getting all pissy about some minor slights/ribbing is about what is missing from you and not a sign of your strength as you advertise.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:29 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Set never even came to his own defense. Shame...

you apparently think you're interesting enough for him to follow you
Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:40 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Not one person came to Set's defense to say, "Set would never do that!"

I'd thought about it (I didn't think he is tagging your threads) but I just didn't want to help yet another trainwreck on a2k become the center of attention any more than I already have.

I'm gonna take my advice now, vote this thread down and move on.
margo

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:03 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

It's the internet - people can be a complete eejit...

Oi! You! Quit talking about me! I'll tell someone! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies