JTT
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:15 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
absolutely

he tells you to your online face exactly what he thinks of you


He does not, Beth. Setanta is a whiny little chickenshit. You're mistaking his posturing for some type of honesty.

He frequently opens threads designed precisely to dig at someone WITHOUT telling them to their online face exactly what he thinks of them.
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:30 am
where did I go wrong? for awhile I was featured as an equal to set, my few minutes of glory are gone? has Mr Red tossed me aside? What then of my character? I feel dissed.
Region Philbis
 
  3  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:34 am
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
You do realize that you can go to a member's profile and check to see that member's tag's, right?
uhh, not exactly.
a member's profile lists the top (i believe) 100 tags used.
a members "my tags" lists the top (i believe) 50 tags used.

that means a grafitti tag could be buried in someone's list and not be visible...
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:56 am
@dyslexia,
Quote:
where did I go wrong?


No capitals on the first word in some of your sentences, Dys.

Just kiddin'.

Actually, your skewers need to see a stone.
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:02 pm
@JTT,
as usual, you're out trolling without a clue
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:10 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

That's a deliberate obfuscation. I simply commented that as a legal case this would be considered frivolous lawsuit and has no merit. Internet nicknames is not defamable as it's not a legal name.

Nicknames are NOT a TRADEMARK


Many nicknames are trademarks Smile

Coke is a nickname of Coca-Cola

Diet Coke etc...
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  4  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:21 pm
Rex -
Sometimes on a2k you and I have agreed on some issues, and greatly disagreed on others. In any case, I do not automatically thumb down Posts I disagree with as I try not to. I thumb down Posts that are exceptionally rude once in a while. Others do thumb down Posts they disagree with, and that is well within the understood usage of thumbing Posts one way or another.

Many of us thumb Threads down. Me, for example. I've looked at almost every Thread title on this site over many years, and have been using the thumbs system for clearing Threads from my New Posts pages is simply housekeeping related to my interests. No reason to be upset if people do that to yours or my own threads. It is accepted usage of thumbing as a process, at least so far.

On how to run a website -
You are using this one for free, as we all are, except for the owner, who pays for it. If you want to set the rules, start your own site.
You are complaining that negative type tags on your Threads are a knock on your name for your musical efforts. But wait -
You are using your screen name as an advertisement for your music career.
A negative tag is the chance you took by making your participation here a kind of upfront advertising.
Time to quit whining.


RexRed
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:48 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Rex -
Sometimes on a2k, you and I have agreed on some issues, and greatly disagreed on others. In any case, I do not automatically thumb down Posts I disagree with as I try not to. I thumb down Posts that are exceptionally rude once in a while. Others do thumb down Posts they disagree with, and that is well within the understood usage of thumbing Posts one way or another. Many of us thumb Threads down. Me, for example. I've looked at almost every Thread title on this site over many years, and using the thumbs system for clearing Threads from my New Posts pages is simply housekeeping related to my interests. No reason to be upset if people do that to yours or my own threads.

On how to run a website -
You are using this one for free, as we all are, except for the owner, who pays for it. If you want to set the rules, start your own site.
You are complaining that negative type tags on your Threads are a knock on your name for your musical efforts. But wait -
You are using your screen name as an advertisement for your music career.
A negative tag is the chance you took by making your participation here a kind of upfront advertising.
Time to quit whining.





If I were to bring just a couple of my many internet fans/friends on here and where everyone posts voted down who would begin whining.

When the shoe is on the other foot then this becomes an issue? I see.

I would never subject my "friends" to the hate and malice on this site. I would never subject them to "drugfucked idiot" tags. I would never lead them into a hateful and malicious battle of words that would then follow them around also. NOPE!

As I said I am ashamed of this site. I don't want my thread viewed by no one. NOT with all of the hit and run baiting sewn into them like tares among the wheat. No nutrition there.

The thoughtless way I have seen people handled here their words hijacked their image and nicknames driven into the dirt. A2K is a rotten place.

I saw Arella Mae's nickname Mama Angel i think it was downgraded and insulted until she had to leave in tears and sign up as a new person.

I believe it was Snood who helped her change such an offensive handle.

Arella is one of the tough ones who stood this hateful place out.

And I am supposed to trust that this forum has my best interest at heart?

As I said I have my own "forum" with ten thousand loving and kind members. When spats arise I don't sit there like monkeys in a kangaroo court. I DELETE them. As I said this has only happened twice in two years.

Also my group has the potential of garnering millions of members as the membership to this network is many million strong world wide.

There is a constant love fest going on in my group. Would I bring them here to face this nasty bunch (with a few exceptions)? HELL NO!

And mama angels are welcome there too.
ossobuco
 
  2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:56 pm
@RexRed,
Most people using a2k routinely don't care about thumbs, so that is an empty threat, with certain echoes to someone else bringing in their friends in the now distant past.
Seems equivalent to spamming to me, but I'm no expert.

Oh, and I'm fine that you assert that you are gay and don't remember if you use drugs or not and don't care.

You are being a giant baby here, primarily because your screen name that you use for a kind of advertising has gotten some negative feedback.

0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  6  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 03:01 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
If I were to bring just a couple of my many internet fans/friends on here and where everyone posts voted down who would begin whining.


Who gives a **** if you vote my posts down? Or get your 'friends' to do so? I certainly don't.

I actually think you are making these other nebulous friends up. Not that I even care to see proof. But I don't believe you.

Quote:

As I said I am ashamed of this site. I don't want my thread viewed by no one.

---

And I am supposed to trust that this forum has my best interest at heart?


NO! You're not supposed to trust that this forum has your 'best interests' at heart. You're supposed to trust that this forum doesn't give a **** about you.

If you're so damn ashamed, leave. If you really have a huge forum elsewhere, then what the hell are you even doing here?

Cycloptichorn
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 03:18 pm
@RexRed,
other people voting down accomplishes nothing, i still see the thread, unless i vote it down (which i never have, well except for reported spam, but that's automatic)

0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 03:33 pm
I'll say that a constant love fest (thank you, thank you, and you too, and you, do you really think so? ok!) would be exquisitely boring, rather like a fine twirling burr to the brain.

I'll leave with that.
RexRed
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:22 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I'll say that a constant love fest (thank you, thank you, and you too, and you, do you really think so? ok!) would be exquisitely boring, rather like a fine twirling burr to the brain.

I'll leave with that.
Yea apparently that is what most people think here and they are wrong...

Love is much greater in the positive than hate and fear can ever be in the negative.

Hate and fear breeds war and division while love and tolerance breeds unity and love.

"The greatest is love" ...not hate.

Hitler used fear and hate to motivate people. People who are motivated by fear are no more than slaves to the gestapo ideology.

Are you saying terror is better than love and kind virtues?

Look who is err, "confused..."
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:25 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Quote:
If I were to bring just a couple of my many internet fans/friends on here and where everyone posts voted down who would begin whining.


Who gives a **** if you vote my posts down? Or get your 'friends' to do so? I certainly don't.

I actually think you are making these other nebulous friends up. Not that I even care to see proof. But I don't believe you.

Quote:

As I said I am ashamed of this site. I don't want my thread viewed by no one.

---

And I am supposed to trust that this forum has my best interest at heart?


NO! You're not supposed to trust that this forum has your 'best interests' at heart. You're supposed to trust that this forum doesn't give a **** about you.

If you're so damn ashamed, leave. If you really have a huge forum elsewhere, then what the hell are you even doing here?

Cycloptichorn


Because I would rather not just leave but have my words stricken from this forum altogether or edit the bad crap out. It is like leaving your child in a sewer. Do you leave your only child to die because the sewer stinks too bad?
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:32 pm
@RexRed,
i wouldn't put my child in a sewer to begin with, you've had a long history of conflict here from my recall, both pre and post enlightenment (or whatever you went through), you constantly claim your done and not coming back, but you always do, and then bitch because you're treated badly

isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
RexRed
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:40 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i wouldn't put my child in a sewer to begin with, you've had a long history of conflict here from my recall, both pre and post enlightenment (or whatever you went through), you constantly claim your done and not coming back, but you always do, and then bitch because you're treated badly

isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results


I have pretty much said my peace here. I don't believe in going round and circles over the same tired talking points. Although this is what I have done here. I have given my advice on what would make this forum more palatable to me. If I had the moderator power I would also delete this entire thread lock, stock and barrel. And just consider, i have left this forum in fact a long time ago when my music post was deleted and threats toward me were ignored and allowed to stand. Well a2k lost face in my mind.

This is why I only now rarely come here... And why most people don't come back here at all.

Now when the owner of this forum has to every morning get up and read the hate I have vomited out onto these drugfrucked pages they may have a "slight" idea of how I have felt to have had my image and words tarnished by the a2k, err, dogs...
djjd62
 
  3  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:45 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
And why most people don't come back here at all.


who are these most people, guess i never ran into them, i still see pretty much the same folks i've seen since i started here (a few days short of 7 years), barring some of the politics folks who melted down over obama, and a few others i know of who left for there own personal reasons
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:46 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Because I would rather not just leave but have my words stricken from this forum altogether or edit the bad crap out.
In other words you are a control freak. Sometimes you have to let other people be, be who they want to be and decide for themselves what they do, decide for themselves how to act. The world has not come to an end yet, in my opinion because while we all have the capacity for both good and evil within us most people prefer to do good.

You suffer from the same fault as Firefly, this desire to take a short cut to making better humans by way of authoritarian control of human behavior through law making and punitive measures. You have this great need to decide for others how we should behave and need to then make us conform to your will. This is counter productive and is despicable.....your kind needs to be challenged and put down when ever possible. You lack enough respect for humans to be allowed to be in charge of anything, you are not ready for the job of leader that you are trying to make for yourself.
Cycloptichorn
 
  4  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:50 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Because I would rather not just leave but have my words stricken from this forum altogether or edit the bad crap out. It is like leaving your child in a sewer. Do you leave your only child to die because the sewer stinks too bad?


Never going to happen, so you can forget about that. It's part of the record now.

But you sure can stop adding more fuel to the fire - IF you're serious. I doubt you are.

Deciding to stop posting on an internet message board is nothing like leaving a child. Anywhere.

Cycloptichorn
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 05:03 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

RexRed wrote:

Because I would rather not just leave but have my words stricken from this forum altogether or edit the bad crap out. It is like leaving your child in a sewer. Do you leave your only child to die because the sewer stinks too bad?


Never going to happen, so you can forget about that. It's part of the record now.

But you sure can stop adding more fuel to the fire - IF you're serious. I doubt you are.

Deciding to stop posting on an internet message board is nothing like leaving a child. Anywhere.

Cycloptichorn


The only child I am ever going to have are my own words and art.

My words will live beyond me and speak from my heart in my absence.

Many are less proud of their own children than I am of my art.

I disagree.

0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How to use the new able2know - Discussion by Craven de Kere
New A2K feature requests. - Discussion by DrewDad
I'm the developer - Discussion by Nick Ashley
JIM NABORS WAS GOY? - Question by farmerman
A2K censors tags? - Discussion by hingehead
New A2K Bugs - Discussion by sozobe
New A2K annoyances - Discussion by sozobe
The a2k world is changing 3: about voting - Discussion by Craven de Kere
LOST & MISPLACED A2K people. - Discussion by msolga
Welcome to the 'New' My Posts - Discussion by Nick Ashley
The "I get folksonomy" club - Discussion by Robert Gentel
 
  1. Forums
  2. » drugfucked idiot
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/24/2021 at 07:34:50