Predictions for 2004 anyone?

Wilso

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 04:04 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I am far too wealthy and educated to be considered "lower class". Besides, us "true Americans" will be around far after you liberals have been banished.

Guess what? We've got running water and electricity too. And we didn't need any f**king Americans to get it. There's an entire world outside the US with all the advantages of your country, without the added disadvantage of not being at risk of getting shot while doing the shopping. But just keep telling yourself how wonderful you are. I'm sure you'll find plenty of right wing cocksuckers to agree with you.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 04:05 pm
I sense that Wilso is a don't bee on this subject today........what you need is a giant Fosters dude.... Cool although I often agree with you....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 04:39 pm
McGent's quote, "I am far too wealthy and educated to be considered "lower class". Besides, us "true Americans" will be around far after you liberals have been banished."
I always knew there was a good reason why I didn't wish to belong to the republican party. Thanks for reminding me, McGent.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 04:59 pm
One thing has become evident. Dyed in the wool left leaning liberals are elitest snobs who appear to think they are better than the common folk. You know the ones that through blood sweat and tears built this nation
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 05:04 pm
Strange, I would definitely consider the so called "founding fahters" the be the epitome of the 18th century elite.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 05:12 pm
I am not speaking of the founding fathers professor I am speaking of the common folk. You know those who pulled themselves up by their bootstraps built the nation and protected it with their blood. The ones who gave you the freedom and privileges you enjoy and all too often seem to disdain.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 05:13 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I sense that Wilso is a don't bee on this subject today........what you need is a giant Fosters dude.... Cool although I often agree with you....

Unfortunately, beer gives me gas. A good single malt may do the trick though.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 05:22 pm
au1929 wrote:
I am not speaking of the founding fathers professor I am speaking of the common folk. You know those who pulled themselves up by their bootstraps built the nation and protected it with their blood. The ones who gave you the freedom and privileges you enjoy and all too often seem to disdain.

Ahhh..you are , of course citing a popular misconception. Oh well..carry on.
0 Replies