Taken by suprise

Noddy24

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 05:11 pm
Good luck, Bigun. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 05:42 pm
bigun- Bear in mind that things may be getting very crazy now. She may flip-flop and want you to take her back. You need to be very centered, and clear about what you are doing. You don't want to become a yo-yo.

We are all here for you. We are as close as your keyboard.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 06:22 pm
Yeah, yo-yo's are fun, but after a few times, your finger starts to hurt. Be careful!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 06:24 am
bigun
Keep your chin up.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 10:03 am
Wow. We're here for you, buddy.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 03:36 pm
[quote=". She just told me she had feelings for him and can't let go. .......[/quote]

The whizz-bitch effrontery of a woman telling the man she promised to love and cherish--forsaking all others--that she has "feelings" for a stranger from cyberspace and "can't let go".

What about your feelings?

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Morning Pages

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 10:27 am
Over...
The reality is, that you have been given the truth and the chance to learn how to become true to yourself. This will be the determining factor of how this affects all of your personal relationships in the future. Do you want to learn from this and grow to be the person you are intended to be, or to be cursed with trust and fear issues forever? Just remember, everything happens for a reason and this experience will be miracle grow for your own path, which always leads to something better. (even when we don't want anything or anyone else)

Someone once pointed out to me that I could not restore something I had never seen. This, applies to true love and true trust, for me.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 08:00 pm
How are you, bigun? (Hope you're OK.)
0 Replies