rosborne979

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 09:31 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
http://ligumc.com/clientimages/42938/jesus_8.jpg
Are you sure that isn't just a burned spot on a piece of toast?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 09:35 am
No, no . . . what you mean is a burned-out hippie . . .
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 12:59 pm
@Cyracuz,
Quote:
I do not know what you people are on about.
Jesus was white. Clearly.
And he spoke English.
He was a capitalist, and he was opposed to Islam.
He loved shopping and America.
God is, after all, American...

This highlights my exact points in other threads...If you do not have a reputable answer for the question...Why resolve to Cheap, immature, slams on what billions consider sacred?? Do you have no conscious..? In what way is your above post beneficial for anyone?? Rather than to get good laughs or a few votes up on your posts from ones who embrace this type of behavior??

To me it says a lot about your character really...
Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:28 pm
This thread is for fun, go bother some one else, you pompous, sanctimonious asshole . . .

People like you give Jesus a headache . . .

http://www.falboart.com/Originals/Jesus_Christ_superstar.jpg
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:44 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
This thread is for fun, go bother some one else, you pompous, sanctimonious asshole . . .

Oh yeah, you rarely make personal attacks without being attacked first ... right.
Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:46 pm
@Ticomaya,
That's right, Ah-nold wanna be. I asked the clown in a thread of his own to back up a claim he made, and within one page he was making personal attacks.

You and he should get a room together, you're so much alike . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:47 pm
@Ticomaya,
the spademaster's got a bit of a history with an assortment of folks

he likes to get his shots in first - and has
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:52 pm
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
Oh yeah, you rarely make personal attacks without being attacked first ... right.

Thank you for the defense...I was wondering were you went!! been awhile since I seen you!! I have him ignored, so I don't even know what he typed, and don't even wish to tempted myself, but based on beth's reply, I guess it was about me...thank you Ticomaya...and Good to see you again!! Wink Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:56 pm
Jesus gives Tico the true word . . .

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/jesus-vs-terminator.jpg
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:57 pm
@ehBeth,
Hey Beth, since your here, and online, Go check out the post in the topic of those who do or do not doubt Christianity, I have a post waiting for you....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 01:59 pm
Hip hop Jesus

http://racketmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/fyasko2.jpg
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
the spademaster's got a bit of a history with an assortment of folks

he likes to get his shots in first - and has

Do you mean like this??

Quote:
Cy: I do not know what you people are on about.
Jesus was white. Clearly.
And he spoke English.
He was a capitalist, and he was opposed to Islam.
He loved shopping and America.
God is, after all, American...

Or like this??

Quote:
Setanta: This topic is for fun, go bother someone else, you pompous, sanctimonious asshole.
Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Typical of you, liar . . . if you have me on ignore, how did you get the quote?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:04 pm
I wonder what Spade has been smokin' . . .

http://t2.mixcloud.com/w/300/h/300/q/85/upload/images/extaudio/e2f3e349-1d0e-4563-b8f4-87d21a4abfcc.jpg
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:07 pm
@Ticomaya,
LOL, Ticomaya, where did you get that pic from?? Is that a picture of Arnold in the movie The Predator??
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 04:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That post wasn't aimed at you. The title of the thread made me wonder how much we identify with Jesus, and how much we identify Jesus with us.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 04:34 pm
@Cyracuz,
I think white Jesus is kinda like white chocolate.

it's not really chocolate, but it has its benefits and drawbacks just like the real thing.

and some people find it more palatable than dark chocolate...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 10:50 pm
@Cyracuz,
Quote:
That post wasn't aimed at you. The title of the thread made me wonder how much we identify with Jesus, and how much we identify Jesus with us.

You did not have to aim it at me, what you/and others who make posts like that are failing to understand is when you post non-senseical post such as the one you posted...Which basically personally attacks every Christian on the planet (whether your aware of this or not)

People can be rubbed the wrong way...Like I said before, If you don't have a reputable answer to the question, then why do you not refraine yourself from posts like that, that you know people will be offended by?? What beneficial purpose does a post like that have? rather than (in my opinion getting a few chuckles from others who implore this type of behavior?) What in your origional post should I take and think you were being anywhere near the realm of a reputable answer? If you said something like Jesus never existed and does not exist so it does not really matter...That would have been a reputable answer to the thread, without being offensive to others....and getting your message or view across...
failures art

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 12:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Wrong indeed! as no clergy would even except what I am in fact saying...

No clergy? Really? Also, what things specifically? You've said many things.

On the matter of your view of Jesus's appearance as a stronger framed darker skinned man and all that comes with that, do you believe the Clergy would accept it?

If you're talking about anything other than white Jesus, I'm not interested.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

This is truly from my heart...but thanks anyways for trying to stomp on my heart because you feel "inclined" to disagree with me...have a nice day!

Spare the dramatics, please. My interest is to find out why people so causally accept such a blatant lie directed at them. More interesting is that those being lied to don't care, and even admit that if Jesus existed, he wouldn't have looked this way.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 12:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why did you ask this question to begin with??

Because I can't think of any good reason to paint/draw or use white actors to portray Jesus, yet it is the most common image.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

If it was not for a reputable answer from a Christ Follower???

I'm interested in the replies of non-Christians as well. Just because you believe he's real, doesn't mean that your opinion is less or greater than others.

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Was your mission to ask to bring them up, then tear them down?? Just curious...

Get over yourself.

Here's an example. Imagine that I was to start drawing pictures of 9/11. Now imagine that I decided to only draw one building. Maybe I decide to draw the wrong buildings. Maybe I decide to put them in the wrong city. Now none of these pictures would change what happened that day. It would be perfectly fine for me to have such a creative license. Now imagine that I claim to be an authority on what happened that day. What if my reasons for drawing the pictures that way was because that's the way I wanted it--or the way I think other's would like it best. Now, this is pretty harmless, but imagine what we'd think of a world where 99% of the pictures were like this. We wouldn't say of such a society that it values accuracy over emotion.

Nothing prevents people from drawing Jesus with care to detail. It's done voluntarily.

A
R
t